Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rules for texting women

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
Yeah I've only asked a girl out through text after I've messed around with her a good bunch. Like my girl right now hates talking on the phone...I hate texting. Yet I'll do a mix of em' both and cause I actually like hearing a sexy womans laugh/voice to. I think it gets you into a better thinking "mindset" when you actually communicate audibly:).

Yet for the most part I do agree with Captain. Keep it short, smooth, sexy, ****y and funny when necessary!

After laying in my girls bed after doing some naughty things. She actually commented to me about a good friend of mine (like a cousin to me lol). Who tried hollering at her on FB LOL...Yeah we both had a good laugh about it. Most women show their truest colors after getting intimate and behind closed doors, she tells me some interesting stuff about what most chumps do.

Then I sit back, digest it and remind myself to NEVER be that guy. Then I go back to fondling her some more:)...

.So remember guys the only advice you EVER take from a woman is what she likes and hates when she's buck naked behind closed doors :p
So off topic!! :crackup:

Texting is fun and is a big part of the game. I keep it short & fun. Dont write essays via text, its laaame! Also your reply back time is important, make girls wait for your reply. Texting right back all the time should be avoided, so should taking 2hrs to come upp with a reply. I take about 10mins to reply back but at times will text back and forth with her or just not text back, just to keep things unpredictable.

Girls are constantly checking their phones if you texted them back. If you take longer than usual, it'll eat them up. They'll start thinking about what they wrote and will usually feel a little worried and sad. Then when you do text back, they'll feel a sense of relief and feel happy. Running up their emotions is always good. :up:

These would be my general rules, but there's much more to it. I def suggest working on your text games because its a useful weapon in your game.

needstochange

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she denies you're request for a phone convo?

I was texting this girl back and forth, and on the 3rd text I said some sh*t and then added "We should talk on the phone in a little bit :]" She didn't reply back, which I'm assuming is a no (this actually happened last week and we were texting back and forth yesterday; she responded quickly to each text and didn't stop replying back yesterday).

Did I fxck up in how I insisted on a phone convo, have I not built enough rapport yet, or is it just her being shy?

I swear, my generation enjoys texting so much to the point where phone conversations are almost taboo, foreign, or rare. I'm in high school btw if that helps.

It's fun when we talk in class, but I need to esclate outside of school.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
needstochange said:
What if she denies you're request for a phone convo?

I was texting this girl back and forth, and on the 3rd text I said some sh*t and then added "We should talk on the phone in a little bit :]" She didn't reply back, which I'm assuming is a no (this actually happened last week and we were texting back and forth yesterday; she responded quickly to each text and didn't stop replying back yesterday).

Did I fxck up in how I insisted on a phone convo, have I not built enough rapport yet, or is it just her being shy?

I swear, my generation enjoys texting so much to the point where phone conversations are almost taboo, foreign, or rare. I'm in high school btw if that helps.

It's fun when we talk in class, but I need to esclate outside of school.
why didnt u just call her instead of asking her to talk on the phone?

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good rule of thumb--that I've picked up from the Bible--is to end on a high note, like calling...when the convo is at its peak, then you tell her, "Man HB its been great talking but I'm aboutta pass out! Night" or whatever.

Also..an easy way to make conversation and get her horny is TALK ABOUT SEX, this is straight from the Bible to but, idk I never thought about it; should be common sense really heh....I've been trying that with girls lately, making up crap like my Psych teacher showed me a poll saying girls prefer sex on top, and wow that really opens up girls!! Girls who would otherwise suck ass at holding a conversation are philosophers when it comes to their opinion about sex.

Not sure if its been said too, but if the girls being a b*tch, don't put up with it, send a tiny text back, like "Whatev" and usually that will reel them back in and they'll retort with a HUGE text, reacting to your aloof/mad attitude...when I tried it and it worked I couldn't stop laughing cuz it was awesome..ha

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
This. Don't ask, just DO.
Maybe I've been reach too far down in the barrel, but have been getting the same situation a lot lately where I will call and they don't answer, but love texting. It puts me off a bit, but just chalk it up to them being awkward or shy.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Xx1 said:
QUOTE FROM THE SITE:

That's a lame first text. Wtf. :box:

Does anyone here agree with that text?

Edit: I just noticed he said "to the effect of," So what's an exact text that you would consider using that's to the effect of "I heart you" or the other one without looking like a chump?
You would only look like a chump if you ARE one.

Its ALL about the context. These guys are purposefully saying that to be cheesy in a funny way. It is not serious, and the girl would KNOW that, after meeting him. Do you really think a pick up instructor would ever do that in a serious way? That dude gets more ass than a public toilet seat.

I seem to come off really rough and cold at first, so if I throw in some cheesy sappy shyt like that when they aren't expecting it, it gets a laugh. Duality is a good thing to show sometimes.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amore_mia said:
This is great but may I suggest you come up with how men would want women to text them back! That would also be interesting, let's see if some of the guys would agree too. ;)
This is where women have no clue. We don't want your stupid special responses. We don't need gamed. You need to sit back and be hot and text us "let's get together."

It's you stupid women that need all this pointless conversation to get warmed up.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
mrRuckus said:
This is where women have no clue. We don't want your stupid special responses. We don't need gamed. You need to sit back and be hot and text us "let's get together."

It's you stupid women that need all this pointless conversation to get warmed up.
....and this is why this forum is going to hell.

Women don't need "conversation" to get warmed up. Conversation is a vector for intimacy. A woman doesn't want to talk for sh!t with a man she's interested in romantically. If a woman is having these "twenty-questions" kinds of getting-to-know-you conversations with you, it's because she is desperately fishing for something to be attracted to. Which means she doesn't have much to be attracted to right now.

If she's into you, the conversation will flow on its own...you won't HAVE to talk to "warm her up", but her warming up will get you both talking.

Now back on topic...

Texting should be just like flirty conversation. Fun, casual, short-and-sweet. You don't want to yakk the girl's ear off on end, and you don't want her to have to strain her eyes to read your long-winded text messages. If she has to think about what you're saying, you're doing it wrong.

Engage her with short, flirtative quips and suggestions of stuff to do. One of the best is the, "Where you at?" text. When you're somewhere you think she'd be interested in hanging out with you, you send her the, "Where you at?" text...when she replies, you tell her to come down and meet you at "X". She may not be able to, but if she's into you at all, she'll start thinking about the prospect, making it easier when you call her later for a date.

If you talked about something that she liked doing, and you happen to be doing it, text her and let her know how much fun you're having WITHOUT her. :p

Suggest activities that are subtly or obviously flirtatious. Skinny-dipping for example, or going to a strip-club. The idea is not for her to say "yes" necessarily, it's for her to start thinking about being in those settings with you.

Constantly be closing, setting up the date. You are texting her not because you want to talk about boring sh!t, but because you want to be physically close with her.

Text her as if she is ALREADY your girlfriend/F-buddy.

The same "DJ" rules apply to texting as phonecalls. You wouldn't sit on the phone with a girl for 30 minutes, don't exchange a hundred text messages. If you can't get it done with 3 or 4 texts, fuggit. In fact, texting is better because you CAN just hang up on a text converastion for a while without being rude. If she starts digging for information/getting curious about where you are/what you're doing/etc, that's the time to just STOP texting for a little while. ;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, the whole first contact thing is offbase for a lot of people. Especially those (like myself) who do not chose to pickup RSD style. AKA: Be the party. FUN FUN FUN!!! RAH RAH RAH!!!
Lol! Love your characterization of the RSD style, very funny.

PoliticalCrisis

Reaction score
Rules do not apply in this business. It is to fluid, complex and intricate to be governed by rules. You cannot generalize nor apply one thing to everything.

The system is chaos in it's purest form.
And therefore your responses and conversations should be chaotic in itself.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
needstochange said:
Like it or not, this ^^ is the truth. Text is where the ALL the action happens. Phone calls are really only cool for when she's already ur girl an u wanna hypnotize her and get freaky with some phone sex. Otherwise, don't be a dinosaur, get with the times!

Rambofan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules in text? haha is this a joke? What the hell is the problem with texting when that is all girls do anyway?

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rambofan said:
Rules in text? haha is this a joke? What the hell is the problem with texting when that is all girls do anyway?

i agree. stupid "rules" like dont text more than 3-4 messages and only call her to set up a date? type of **** is this?

Rambofan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
Are you a girl? No, you're [supposed] to be a man!
I am a man... but if girls text more than they call, what do you do? LOL

TrueDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a basic but useful tip.

Text messaging should only be used when there are no alternatives. Having conversations via SMS is what girls do with eachother. Do you want to be seen as 'one of the girls'. No. So be a man and arrange your dates by phone.

Same goes for MSN/AOL/Skype actually.

NewKidOnTheBlock

Reaction score
R19 said:
I dislike texting women. It's so one dimensional. Why do so many chicks seem to love it so much?
Sorry i just HAD to comment on this one...
Its because theyre usually one dimiensional too! :whistle: