Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RooshV's transformation from PUA to Godpill

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While as @Who Dares Win says is true about him having good points and he did explore a great new field in travel game, I feel like in the end what ate Roosh up was bitterness. You could sense the cynicism, anger, and negativity in all of his posts and that probably rubbed off on women he met IRL too. Women want to be around more positive guys and if they are negative, they want to be around the kind of guys who can pull it off smoothly without actually being bitter.

What was PUA turned into social activism towards him and as soon as Roosh went full Alt-Right and misogynist with ROK, you can tell the writing was on the wall. Men who are successful with women, for the most part, could care less about that kind of stuff. Sure, they might be conservative and vote right wing but they don't announce it or try to change stuff in society, most just get theirs and move on. Sex and dating success keeps them so happy that they don't invest much energy into the hatred.

After the ROK days and him making more enemies than he can bargain for, I think he eventually gave up and gave out.

Lesson to young men, don't be bitter.
The "negative" guys that they like would be the type to attack a person or entity that perhaps the female didn't like. Thus making her happy. This same negativity could in the future turn on her, but for the meantime they are making jokes at the same things.

Now many of the babes men had issues with where extremely negative. Many of those negative ladies thought perhaps you were a little naïve for not being as negative as her. She see's more eye to eye with a man as negative as her. But being with a less negative guy normally "feels" better for her. If she gets with a negative guy it might be fun and games while they are ragging on the same things, but once they turn on each other they bump heads. So back she goes to "use" another more positive guy and drag him down and drain him, like a tire being wore down or a shock absorber taking on a life of an extremely bumpy and jarring environment for the next few years, wearing it out earlier.

There is a "cost" to each of these interactions, and some interactions do indeed "reward" you, and but a great many are at a "cost"...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, he was kind of gearing that way with aspic-like posts on race. My thoughts are he went to certain countries, got rejected, blamed it on him being Arab/Turkish/Armenian or whatever, and then made it an everyone problem. Not to sound racist myself but most Arab guys I have known have been very "off" when it comes to game and talking to women. The natural swagger you see in a black or white guy is not there. They tend to be petty, competitive for the wrong reasons, and the obsession with blonde women is cringe-worthy as most hot blondes I know would sooner get with an Asian or Indian guy than an Arab.
An Asian friend of mines, his pinnacle of beauty is blue eye and blonde hair, but that is the least likely to engage with him... They can have a real hard time. Other more "cool" Asians can date any "race" and ethnicity.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The "negative" guys that they like would be the type to attack a person or entity that perhaps the female didn't like. Thus making her happy. This same negativity could in the future turn on her, but for the meantime they are making jokes at the same things.

Now many of the babes men had issues with where extremely negative, and many of those thought perhaps you were a little naïve for not being as negative as her, and see's more eye to eye with someone as negative as her, but once they turn on each other they bump heads. So back she goes to "use" another more positive guy and drag him down and rain him, like a tire being wore down or a shock absorber taking on a life of an extremely bumpy and jarring environment for the next few years, wearing it out earlier.

There is a "cost" to each of these interactions, and some interactions do indeed "reward" you, and but a great many are at a "cost"...
excellent observation

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if anything it makes it a lot easier and takes the pressure off to understand that relationships are not really that important, although obviously there is still going to be pressure from society and family to settle down at some point. I think understanding the true nature of the game is one of the most liberating perspectives you can have. Most of my complaints are due to scarcity of quality at this point.
What do you live for day to day and what's your outlook for the future?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Roosh's conversion is sincere and I commend him for doing so.
The lifestyle he was living is not productive long-term mentally or physically
Yes it's fun banging different hot women but than what? eventually you get bored
what I've always found odd though is that with Roosh doing game overseas that he wasn't able to find a wifey material woman or even girlfriend

I know he was in a relationship that ended but I always found it odd. Masterteacher1 IMO is a new improved version of Roosh travels all over the world but his focus is financial freedom, making money and living his best life

Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Roosh bought into the fantasy of women in his PUA beginnings and then was hit very hard by the reality of women. I think this left him empty and ultimately black pilled him to some degree. If you read the game and a lot of PUA stuff you realize that these guys are still very blue pilled and are looking for a cheat code to finding " the one". They want to have the guarantee of the happy ever after family life in a world where their is no guarantees. They need to understand that if that's what they want their will be risks so they have to mitigate these risks as much as possible and that even with all that it may not work out.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Roosh bought into the fantasy of women in his PUA beginnings and then was hit very hard by the reality of women. I think this left him empty and ultimately black pilled him to some degree. If you read the game and a lot of PUA stuff you realize that these guys are still very blue pilled and are looking for a cheat code to finding " the one". They want to have the guarantee of the happy ever after family life in a world where their is no guarantees. They need to understand that if that's what they want their will be risks so they have to mitigate these risks as much as possible and that even with all that it may not work out.
Totally agree with this, I remember reading "The Game" by Neil strauss it changed my life the first part was so inspirational the 2nd half of the book was depressing

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read Bang and Day Bang in the early 2010s. I was coming up on 30 years old when I read those books. I liked Day Bang better because at the time, I had wanted to shift more of my game towards non-bar venues. I've never liked staying up super late to get laid. When I was in undergrad, I would stay up late at college apartment/house parties and bars when I turned 21 to get attention from the women. I didn't do a lot of day game on campus while in undergrad. I wish I had a resource like Day Bang or the London Daygame Model in my arsenal when I was in undergrad. Anyway, Day Bang gave me a foundation for doing day approaches, especially in grocery stores. Day Bang advocates for a more indirect model, which I think has value in certain circumstances. As I got more advanced in approaching, I felt more into direct game. Sometimes, when doing indirect approaching, the women can be confounded and confused by the approach. It doesn't happen much, but it happens enough to be annoying. This can happen with Millennial women, who are more accustomed to fielding app swipe approaches than actual real life approaches. Without Day Bang, I would not have made the shift to mainly daygame as I approached 30. Day game is more sustainable than fighting it out in the bars night after night.

I read Game when it came out as well, but didn't find it as useful as Bang or Day Bang. However, if I had been new to approaching and seduction when Game came out, I would have found it quite useful.

Roosh totally lost it when his sister died. He did a complete 180 from his red pill and black pill points of view.

I think you can keep up a lifestyle into your 50s and 60s. That's why you switch more to day game. Day game can easily be done later into life. Around 30, I understood the transience of romantic relationships and realized that I would probably need something more sustainable. I can see situations where a guy could approach women in the grocery store as a 60 year old.
Yeah man... I'm so glad I have resources like Roosh and the London Daygame Model to guide me through while I'm in undergrad. It really makes me feel a lot better about my life so long as I put in the work.

The reason I really like Game over Bang/Day Bang is that he mentions the Self Improvement and the work that you need to put in. He says you need to lift, you need to improve how you look, you need to do 100 approaches, etc

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man... I'm so glad I have resources like Roosh and the London Daygame Model to guide me through while I'm in undergrad. It really makes me feel a lot better about my life so long as I put in the work.

The reason I really like Game over Bang/Day Bang is that he mentions the Self Improvement and the work that you need to put in. He says you need to lift, you need to improve how you look, you need to do 100 approaches, etc
Good for you for getting those resources before they were unpublished. I knew most of the self improvement stuff before Game came out, so I didn't find it useful, but that was specific to me. As I said earlier, if I was totally new to seduction, Game would have been a better resource than Bang/Day Bang. Game came out years into my journey.

Roosh was instrumental in my daygame journey.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I never really liked when he focused too much on political stuff, We want ro learn about game and meeting women.

Politicial topics are always very depressing especially if you are red pilled, I think Rooshv should of focused on game, then self improvment then religion.

Reaction score
I don't think Roosh actually had that much success abroad, a lot of his trips are about how much women love blond men and hate Arab looking guys like him. Typical Arabian guy persona too, feeling entitled to women but lacking that zest and charisma to draw them in, it is why they struggle the most in all of Europe.

All this said, the issue with these guys who were "PUAs" going to the cleaner life is they were never really that successful with game in the first place. Most of them probably got like a 5 or 6, maybe a 7 on a good night, and probably went out alone or with a wingman from a pickup forum.

I am sick and tired of clowns like that saying "ohh the game got old", its like me saying Italian food is overrated because I ate Pizza at a ghetto Dominos in America. Then guys on here want to get on the same train as them because they realize you need to look good, have game, have status, and be a person others want to be around. Go be a monk for all I care but stop trying to talk like you lived the player life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Roosh actually had that much success abroad, a lot of his trips are about how much women love blond men and hate Arab looking guys like him. Typical Arabian guy persona too, feeling entitled to women but lacking that zest and charisma to draw them in, it is why they struggle the most in all of Europe.

All this said, the issue with these guys who were "PUAs" going to the cleaner life is they were never really that successful with game in the first place. Most of them probably got like a 5 or 6, maybe a 7 on a good night, and probably went out alone or with a wingman from a pickup forum.

I am sick and tired of clowns like that saying "ohh the game got old", its like me saying Italian food is overrated because I ate Pizza at a ghetto Dominos in America. Then guys on here want to get on the same train as them because they realize you need to look good, have game, have status, and be a person others want to be around. Go be a monk for all I care but stop trying to talk like you lived the player life.
I never understood Roosh going from PUA to anti PUA/Christian. It makes no sense to go from writing manuals about how to bang in night game, bang in day game, bang overseas to denouncing non-marital sex.

There is not much wrong with going out alone. I've done it. No one really cares. I've done plenty of approaches in night game when alone. I've also had situations where I was going out, motivated to meet women, and the friends who were with me were multiple years into a relationship and completely worthless winging, so I separated from them in the venue and did my own approaches. When doing day approaches, most of those approaches are in alone situations. You don't need a wing to approach at the grocery store or gym.

Seducing women is a big part of my life.

Reaction score
I never understood Roosh going from PUA to anti PUA/Christian. It makes no sense to go from writing manuals about how to bang in night game, bang in day game, bang overseas to denouncing non-marital sex.

There is not much wrong with going out alone. I've done it. No one really cares. I've done plenty of approaches in night game when alone. I've also had situations where I was going out, motivated to meet women, and the friends who were with me were multiple years into a relationship and completely worthless winging, so I separated from them in the venue and did my own approaches. When doing day approaches, most of those approaches are in alone situations. You don't need a wing to approach at the grocery store or gym.

Seducing women is a big part of my life.
Yeah but you won't hit as high of a ceiling without a social circle in nightlife. You need status to pull the hottest girls in a lot of cities. You have not lived or really expeirenced game until you have got to that point.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you won't hit as high of a ceiling without a social circle in nightlife. You need status to pull the hottest girls in a lot of cities. You have not lived or really expeirenced game until you have got to that point.
The primary workaround to that is that day game, which requires zero social circle and zero social proof. Due to frequent moves earlier in my life, I've never had a stellar social circle. A lot of people who have good social circles tend to be fixed geographically, spending their adult lives in the same place they spent their entire childhood years.

Roosh was more nomadic than most. He had a solid base in Maryland/DC. He had the potential to be able to primarily meet women through social circle, whereas I never had that option. Roosh was nomadic by choice, I was peripatetic by circumstance, often out of my control. Nomadic people need more game. Nomadic people are either cold approachers or app swipers.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The primary workaround to that is that day game, which requires zero social circle and zero social proof. Due to frequent moves earlier in my life, I've never had a stellar social circle. A lot of people who have good social circles tend to be fixed geographically, spending their adult lives in the same place they spent their entire childhood years.

Roosh was more nomadic than most. He had a solid base in Maryland/DC. He had the potential to be able to primarily meet women through social circle, whereas I never had that option. Roosh was nomadic by choice, I was peripatetic by circumstance, often out of my control. Nomadic people need more game. Nomadic people are either cold approachers or app swipers.
I really like your viewpoint man. We see eye to eye on a ton of stuff. I think you're spot on, and you can get hella results with cold approach.

I'm starting to like Daygame more than Night game these days...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to like Daygame more than Night game these days...
It's a strange time for both day and night game these days. There's the whole societal programming thing of physical distancing working against the force that anyone unattached is quite horny coming off of lockdown. Even app game is not immune from this nonsense, as app swipers need to meet each other in person. I'm curious to see how these competing forces play out.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing all these approaches just to get casual sex always struck me as washing dishes to buy a restaurant deal. It takes a lot of time and is not enjoyable; I'd rather just pay some gal to hit the poon.
Hmmm... I disagree with that. Personally I like approaching. I find it very fun and exhilarating.

I don't mind putting in the work to get Bangs.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rooshv was always a bit obsessive. He took things to the extreme - moving to Poland/Ukraine for the sole purpose of banging, writing all of those books and then getting into pointless philosophical discussions with feminists. I used to find him pretty interesting although he always seemed a bit mad and I certainly didn't like his anti-semetic bull****. What hasn't changed about him is that he's always been very judgemental - of women, of guys, of other cultures and anyone that doesn't live exactly the same lifestyle as he does. Now he's turned his intolerance and judgemental nature towards "fornicators", even thought that's what he was his entire life until he got old and it wasn't working for him anymore.

It's strange how now he's turned his forum into some kind of weird semi-religious space for guys that are angry and bitter about life and women to criticize other people's private lives, which are really none of their business. Instead of actually doing what he supposedly promotes, he spends his time complaining about what other people are doing. I think maybe the explanation for it all is some kind of mental problem. Most people that want to live a particular lifestyle just go and do it instead of spewing hatred towards anyone that disagrees with them.

Londonguy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rooshv was always a bit obsessive. He took things to the extreme - moving to Poland/Ukraine for the sole purpose of banging, writing all of those books and then getting into pointless philosophical discussions with feminists. I used to find him pretty interesting although he always seemed a bit mad and I certainly didn't like his anti-semetic bull****. What hasn't changed about him is that he's always been very judgemental - of women, of guys, of other cultures and anyone that doesn't live exactly the same lifestyle as he does. Now he's turned his intolerance and judgemental nature towards "fornicators", even thought that's what he was his entire life until he got old and it wasn't working for him anymore.

It's strange how now he's turned his forum into some kind of weird semi-religious space for guys that are angry and bitter about life and women to criticize other people's private lives, which are really none of their business. Instead of actually doing what he supposedly promotes, he spends his time complaining about what other people are doing. I think maybe the explanation for it all is some kind of mental problem. Most people that want to live a particular lifestyle just go and do it instead of spewing hatred towards anyone that disagrees with them.
He came across bitter in the end but through the lense of a PUA he was extremely successful. He took it to the next level and his techniques are (were) solid.