Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Romanticism: An Obituary

conrad77777

Reaction score
Pook, I don't think I've EVER read so much crap in my life. Mate you are a complete tool. I've been reading some of the things you've published on this forum, MY GOD you talk so much ****. I bet you are just some idiot who's all talk. you think you "know" women but you're actually clueless. Sorry mate but you're a complete wanker. Anyone who actually takes your advice is being seriously mislead. PEOPLE, THIS "POOK" MORON HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS ARSE, DON"T LISTEN TO HIM!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, I don't think I've EVER read so much crap in my life. Mate you are a complete tool. I've been reading some of the things you've published on this forum, MY GOD you talk so much ****. I bet you are just some idiot who's all talk. you think you "know" women but you're actually clueless. Sorry mate but you're a complete wanker. Anyone who actually takes your advice is being seriously mislead. PEOPLE, THIS "POOK" MORON HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS ARSE, DON"T LISTEN TO HIM!
I have yet to read something out of you. Who are you? that's right a nobody. Why don't your write a few tips, I am sure the people are just holding their breath for you.

sethosayher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent, Excellent post. This is the second post I've seen at this forum, and now I'm hooked, if I get to see opinions and discussions like this...

Attraction

Don Juan
Reaction score

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by conrad77777
Don't listen to Pook? Well who should I listen to? Should I listen to you? Maybe you're saying I should listen to you but unfortunately you don't have any thing to say.

conrad77777

Reaction score
You should listen to what's inside. Use the force. Be all that you can be. Ubove all, believe in yourselfs.

p.s. "ATTRACTION" dude you should learn how to type.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by conrad77777
You should listen to what's inside. Use the force. Be all that you can be. Ubove all, believe in yourselfs.

p.s. "ATTRACTION" dude you should learn how to type.
Its above not ubove? must say pooks stuff just sounds like bollocks to me to though.......and I might not have much to say but ive fvked well over a hundred chicks in my day and my record is a four some (me and 3 chicks) Pook sounds to me like hes been to to many writting classes....

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand how to take this post. Im young (16) and have this sense of "romantic love" that you attribute to AFC and young men. Are you saying Pook that this feeling of love doesn't exist? I'm not sure i can cope with that. Sometimes I convince myself that im in love with my girlfriend, just because I feel the need for this feeling.
I agree with what you say about escaping from reality through this fatuation, and the inevitable disaster that occurs once this bubble has been popped. My good friend got dumped by his girlfiend after a year together last week. I've read some their messages to each other when they were together and the general trend was him saying: I can't believe how deeply ive fallen in love with you!, and her agreeing with what he says. He tried to hang himself with a computer cord a few days ago. It seems to me he would have been better off never falling in love in the first place.
But how do we let go of this desire or "romantic love"? Is this something I will grow out of? Or must I learn now to forget these crazy notions? I don't want to end up like my friend

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all the op had done was an "attempt" to explain his transformed state of mind, a transformation he himself couldnt and would never have been able to explain to anyone. as some buddist would say, you cant teach enlightenment, it just dawns on you through introspection.
many guys will remain afc.
all you need to know is there are 2 kinds of women to avoid, the helpless romantic and the promiscous. these two will lead you to suicide in marriage. one is adolescent using unrealistic romantic expectations to kill the man . while the other will,... well ...fuk your freinds

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand how to take this post. Im young (16) and have this sense of "romantic love" that you attribute to AFC and young men. Are you saying Pook that this feeling of love doesn't exist? I'm not sure i can cope with that. Sometimes I convince myself that im in love with my girlfriend, just because I feel the need for this feeling.
I agree with what you say about escaping from reality through this fatuation, and the inevitable disaster that occurs once this bubble has been popped. My good friend got dumped by his girlfiend after a year together last week. I've read some their messages to each other when they were together and the general trend was him saying: I can't believe how deeply ive fallen in love with you!, and her agreeing with what he says. He tried to hang himself with a computer cord a few days ago. It seems to me he would have been better off never falling in love in the first place.
But how do we let go of this desire or "romantic love"? Is this something I will grow out of? Or must I learn now to forget these crazy notions? I don't want to end up like my friend
What Pook said is that there are LAWS OF NATURE that govern all around us. So it is better for you to hear the VOICE OF NATURE, instead of the fairy tales from our childhood. Girls will seek for strong MAN. So, if you keep being like a boy, a kid, a NICE GUY, you'll probably face the same destiny as your friend.

Say the truth: is it love you are feeling? Or it is just your animal instinct for having sex with that one girl?

We were taught to be a NICE GUY. But we also know what happens to a Nice Guy when he faces a Hot Girl, a Woman. We all know about the crashes and buns. This means that is something really WRONG with the things that was taught to us since childhood. The only way to go, it's to understand that woman only respect a MAN, and you should develop the qualities of a man to have sucess.

Being a man is a process. You will build yourself day by day. Learn here. Learn there. Put some good new thing in practice. Take off bad habits, put new ones in its places. Focus on build yourself the best man you can. Woman will come as a side effect. Believe me, cos its not my advise to you. Its nature`s rules and no man can change or deny it.

Last edited: