"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Romance Scams

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Yes. A dude on Bumble a few months ago. We never met, but it became pretty obvious fairly early on.

It never wanted to talk on the phone. At one point, asked me “do you think I’m a dude or something?”

and then, all its pictures were deleted from the profile.

The profile looked legit. Well written, super hot blonde in real world situations, etc
Actually something similar happened to me. I met up with girl from couchsurfing in Taiwan. Turned out it was a dude. It wasn't a date though, just a meeting, so I didn't say anything and just left as soon as possible.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I've never fallen for them, but I've reported a few profiles for having obviously fake pictures.

I never swipe right on 9s and 10s because of this. That, and those kind of women are a pain in the ass anyway.
 

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Have any of you guys been suckered by a catfish?
Not suckered because I figured it out. Had a bit of fun with it.

Had a Tinder match about 7 years ago. Back in those days you could still see the FB-friends you have in common with your match. The girl was very beautiful, not model-pretty but still.. 8/10 and very screwable. She had a uncommon first name (Delilah) so I went to my common friends their friendlists and looked her up. All four of my common FB-friends had just one Delilah in their list and it was the same profile.

Only.. it wasn't that cute girl but a very unattractive chick. Everything checked out though.. interests, common friends, first name, occupation. Just the pictures were from someone else. Someone hotter... So I decided to have a little fun with it. In one of her profile pictures she was posing with her dog (Bob, according to the text above the picture) and another girl which she had tagged as Sylvie.

That night she DM'd me on Tinder. Asking me what I find attractive in a girl.

I replied that I like brunettes, especially if they have a dog seeing I'm a dogperson. She replied with "Yes! I do have a dog", then I said "Well, I like people who call their dog by some baby boomer name like Danny, Paul or Bob (no offence to anyone named like this btw) and she went "OMG. My dog is named Bob!", after which I replied: "I know, Sylvie told me. Is Sylvie still single? She's way hotter than you"

She unmatched me immediately. Pity. I was really looking forward to messing with her head some more... never got the chance
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Yeah, I just put up a few fake girl profiles with my Venmo account and thirsty dudes be paying me just because I'm pretty and the fact that I acknowledge their existence. There's tons of money to be made from thirsty dudes everywhere.

It' pays for my internet bill and car insurance. :rofl:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Yeah, I just put up a few fake girl profiles with my Venmo account and thirsty dudes be paying me just because I'm pretty and the fact that I acknowledge their existence. There's tons of money to be made from thirsty dudes everywhere.

It' pays for my internet bill and car insurance. :rofl:
You could probably start an only fans with some random Instagram addict's photos.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
You could probably start an only fans with some random Instagram addict's photos.
I was being sarcastic for those that took me seriously but that's a good idea too. Lol
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
You could probably start an only fans with some random Instagram addict's photos.
Apparently this is pretty rampant on OnlyFans. There's been tons of guys and criminal organizations scraping sexy pics from girl's IG accounts and setting up a fake OnlyFans page to bring in the loot.

 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Apparently this is pretty rampant on OnlyFans. There's been tons of guys and criminal organizations scraping sexy pics from girl's IG accounts and setting up a fake OnlyFans page to bring in the loot.

Who'd have thought that putting your saucy pics on the internet could have any risks?
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Who'd have thought that putting your saucy pics on the internet could have any risks?
Lol
Yeah this should be a wakeup call to all the IG Thots not to publically post any kind of sexy pics on IG. I know that will be impossible though.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Most common I've experienced:

-I've been invited to fake Groups on IG--common

-Seen girls on OLD using fake photos using popular porn stars--a few times

-Been hit up by OLD women to have sex while their husband watches. This may actually be legit in some instances, but good chance you get clubbed, drugged, and/or robbed while you're in a compromising position, so to speak. A lot of bad s*it can happen with this one. My retort is always "Not interested in having your husband anywhere near me, but, you and me can have sex, film it, and you can show him." None have taken me up on it.--a few times
 
Top