You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Actually something similar happened to me. I met up with girl from couchsurfing in Taiwan. Turned out it was a dude. It wasn't a date though, just a meeting, so I didn't say anything and just left as soon as possible.Yes. A dude on Bumble a few months ago. We never met, but it became pretty obvious fairly early on.
It never wanted to talk on the phone. At one point, asked me “do you think I’m a dude or something?”
and then, all its pictures were deleted from the profile.
The profile looked legit. Well written, super hot blonde in real world situations, etc
Not suckered because I figured it out. Had a bit of fun with it.Have any of you guys been suckered by a catfish?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You could probably start an only fans with some random Instagram addict's photos.Yeah, I just put up a few fake girl profiles with my Venmo account and thirsty dudes be paying me just because I'm pretty and the fact that I acknowledge their existence. There's tons of money to be made from thirsty dudes everywhere.
It' pays for my internet bill and car insurance.![]()
I was being sarcastic for those that took me seriously but that's a good idea too. LolYou could probably start an only fans with some random Instagram addict's photos.
Apparently this is pretty rampant on OnlyFans. There's been tons of guys and criminal organizations scraping sexy pics from girl's IG accounts and setting up a fake OnlyFans page to bring in the loot.You could probably start an only fans with some random Instagram addict's photos.
Who'd have thought that putting your saucy pics on the internet could have any risks?Apparently this is pretty rampant on OnlyFans. There's been tons of guys and criminal organizations scraping sexy pics from girl's IG accounts and setting up a fake OnlyFans page to bring in the loot.
![]()
Young People's Instagram Profiles Are Being Used for Fake Porn Accounts
A new scam is targeting people, particularly Instagram models, by cloning their profiles and using them to create fake OnlyFans or JustForFans accounts.www.vice.com
LolWho'd have thought that putting your saucy pics on the internet could have any risks?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.