“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Rom Willis- Often women will just like a man

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
That's one of the truest, most real life things I've ever seen on here. No BS, no tricks, just truth.
 

jsim

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
70
Age
34
The question is, how often? If you are low on the SMV scale, it will happen less often. And one important fact he doesn't mention is that the woman in question will be low SMV herself if YOU are low SMV.

So, for example: greasy haired gamer, doesn't shower often, fat, but loves gaming, knows everything there is to be known about d&d. There will be a girl out there who likes him. Maybe. But she won't be hot. She might not even be cute. At best, she will be a plain Jane. At best. And more likely than not, she will be even greasier and fatter than he is.

Do I have cheat codes? Yes. But most guys will f that up as well.
 
Top