Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo Tomassi Live Tomorrow

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up guys, I'll be on live with Obsidian and Alan Roger Currie together tomorrow at 1pm PST (4pm EST). This was kind of spur of the moment so I’m not really sure what the topics will be, but we’re likely to be all over the Red Pill map. So if there’s anything you’ve ever wanted to ask me you can find the show here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/obsidi...pingitup-with-the-rational-male-rollo-tomassi

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up guys, I'll be on live with Obsidian and Alan Roger Currie together tomorrow at 1pm PST (4pm EST). This was kind of spur of the moment so I’m not really sure what the topics will be, but we’re likely to be all over the Red Pill map. So if there’s anything you’ve ever wanted to ask me you can find the show here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/obsidi...pingitup-with-the-rational-male-rollo-tomassi
How long are you gonna be on for?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Do you mind talking about social life for men as they get older? I don't mean just in regards to women but in regards to friendships, making friends, brotherhood, social events, parties, fun times, etc.

I read the manosphere and it seems like such lonely **** is all you get after you hit your 30s, that and you get laid more but still.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For future podcasts/writings:

I've always wondered about your "Iron Rules" and dealing in absolutes. More specifically, how about "Iron Rule" #3? As you've matured and grown, would you ever consider updating your Iron Rules?

Also, since you're married (you still are, correct?), how do you feel that affects the advice you give to men who are not currently in relationships? Do you ever feel "rusty"?

Disclaimer: I by no means have stayed up with current events in the life of Rollo Tomassi, so if you've gone over my questions in detail somewhere else, would you be able to attach a link?

Thanks.