"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Robbery gang uses poontang over social media to lure men to be victims

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
This type of scam has been going on for generations.
I remember hearing stories like this dating back to AOL chatrooms.
Then it progressed to Craigslist and stayed there for the longest time.
I don't know how they're using social media these days to pull off this type of con since everything is out in the open.
They must be using Twitter or Snapchat
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
How horny those men have to be to turn off their brain and accept those online dates?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Very old news even without an internet. That gender gets men "setup" and learn what makes him tick and shares it with her peers and other males to exploit the situation.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Exactly. She is a guest in your world. Men who get that backwards end up lost.
She can still come into your world, inform her peeps of your workings. Where you keep your stash. And have you exploited or destroy you.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
When I was a kid I remember seeing a newsmagazine show exposing different scams like this. In one, some hot women in bikinis on a beach ask men to apply sunblock on their backs....while their confederates made off with the guys' bags/wallets/etc.

Even back then I remember thinking, how dumb can these guys be?
When I go to the beach, everything I bring is on a lanyard and is hanging around my neck. Obviously I don't go in the water.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
When I go to the beach, everything I bring is on a lanyard and is hanging around my neck. Obviously I don't go in the water.
We have to be cautious without doubt, nonetheless, to render you unable to enjoy the seawater while at the beach...

Could you strike up some small talk conversation with your neighbors while at the beach? Get them to keep an eye on your stuff while you take a dip? Robert Cialdini mentions this in his book influence, if you greet your neighbors at the beach and they see someone go near your stuff while you take a dip or whatever, they are more likely to "defend" your stuff, say something or even go after the thief. Whereas those who say nothing to their neighbors are somewhat invisible and irrelevant thus rendering the neighbors more likely to turn a blind eye or not really seem awake to what is going on....

Salt water is where the rejuvenation / healing happens : Sweat, tears or sea swimming!

Weather is too hot hear during summer to not be able to go in the water.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
We have to be cautious without doubt, nonetheless, to render you unable to enjoy the seawater while at the beach...

Could you strike up some small talk conversation with your neighbors while at the beach? Get them to keep an eye on your stuff while you take a dip? Robert Cialdini mentions this in his book influence, if you greet your neighbors at the beach and they see someone go near your stuff while you take a dip or whatever, they are more likely to "defend" your stuff, say something or even go after the thief. Whereas those who say nothing to their neighbors are somewhat invisible and irrelevant thus rendering the neighbors more likely to turn a blind eye or not really seem awake to what is going on....

Salt water is where the rejuvenation / healing happens : Sweat, tears or sea swimming!

Weather is too hot hear during summer to not be able to go in the water.
The beach to which I am referring to is not on the coast but rather either along a somewhat dirty river or an even dirtier pond. But because of me having to put my stuff somewhere, even on a regular beach, I would need to be with someone that would stay out to hold my stuff.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I bet all these guys were old and/or ugly.

When it comes to OLD, you should always go on the "Too good to be true" premise.

A lot of these guys were probably 3-4 smv trying to get their d1ck sucked by a 7-8 smv teen on a first meet up. LOL in their dreams...
 
Top