Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Robbery gang uses poontang over social media to lure men to be victims

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of scam has been going on for generations.
I remember hearing stories like this dating back to AOL chatrooms.
Then it progressed to Craigslist and stayed there for the longest time.
I don't know how they're using social media these days to pull off this type of con since everything is out in the open.
They must be using Twitter or Snapchat

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a kid I remember seeing a newsmagazine show exposing different scams like this. In one, some hot women in bikinis on a beach ask men to apply sunblock on their backs....while their confederates made off with the guys' bags/wallets/etc.

Even back then I remember thinking, how dumb can these guys be?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How horny those men have to be to turn off their brain and accept those online dates?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very old news even without an internet. That gender gets men "setup" and learn what makes him tick and shares it with her peers and other males to exploit the situation.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. She is a guest in your world. Men who get that backwards end up lost.
She can still come into your world, inform her peeps of your workings. Where you keep your stash. And have you exploited or destroy you.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a kid I remember seeing a newsmagazine show exposing different scams like this. In one, some hot women in bikinis on a beach ask men to apply sunblock on their backs....while their confederates made off with the guys' bags/wallets/etc.

Even back then I remember thinking, how dumb can these guys be?
When I go to the beach, everything I bring is on a lanyard and is hanging around my neck. Obviously I don't go in the water.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
When I go to the beach, everything I bring is on a lanyard and is hanging around my neck. Obviously I don't go in the water.
We have to be cautious without doubt, nonetheless, to render you unable to enjoy the seawater while at the beach...

Could you strike up some small talk conversation with your neighbors while at the beach? Get them to keep an eye on your stuff while you take a dip? Robert Cialdini mentions this in his book influence, if you greet your neighbors at the beach and they see someone go near your stuff while you take a dip or whatever, they are more likely to "defend" your stuff, say something or even go after the thief. Whereas those who say nothing to their neighbors are somewhat invisible and irrelevant thus rendering the neighbors more likely to turn a blind eye or not really seem awake to what is going on....

Salt water is where the rejuvenation / healing happens : Sweat, tears or sea swimming!

Weather is too hot hear during summer to not be able to go in the water.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have to be cautious without doubt, nonetheless, to render you unable to enjoy the seawater while at the beach...

Could you strike up some small talk conversation with your neighbors while at the beach? Get them to keep an eye on your stuff while you take a dip? Robert Cialdini mentions this in his book influence, if you greet your neighbors at the beach and they see someone go near your stuff while you take a dip or whatever, they are more likely to "defend" your stuff, say something or even go after the thief. Whereas those who say nothing to their neighbors are somewhat invisible and irrelevant thus rendering the neighbors more likely to turn a blind eye or not really seem awake to what is going on....

Salt water is where the rejuvenation / healing happens : Sweat, tears or sea swimming!

Weather is too hot hear during summer to not be able to go in the water.
The beach to which I am referring to is not on the coast but rather either along a somewhat dirty river or an even dirtier pond. But because of me having to put my stuff somewhere, even on a regular beach, I would need to be with someone that would stay out to hold my stuff.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet all these guys were old and/or ugly.

When it comes to OLD, you should always go on the "Too good to be true" premise.

A lot of these guys were probably 3-4 smv trying to get their d1ck sucked by a 7-8 smv teen on a first meet up. LOL in their dreams...