Well It's 4th of July and I am in charge of the RISK OF THE WEEK.
The whole point of risk of the week(ROTW) is to get out of your comfort zone, It's about overcoming fears, and becoming a man.
Required Read:Be a Man - Pook
Idealy in PU you want to be able to adapt to anything. To do this you need to be comfortable in any situation, whether it be dancing or talking to a girl.
This is about conquering your fears. If you don't like the suggested ROTW or are morally against it, then fine, substitute one in. These are risks so don't get caught, consider that fair warning. Attempt at your own risk.
Benefits: Respect, Boost of Testosterone, Possible fun, and material for later in life.
Week 1: Low: Light a firecracker.
I'm open for suggestions. I'm thinking 3 levels. High medium and low.
Thanks to Cloud uk for sparking all of this.
The whole point of risk of the week(ROTW) is to get out of your comfort zone, It's about overcoming fears, and becoming a man.
Required Read:Be a Man - Pook
Idealy in PU you want to be able to adapt to anything. To do this you need to be comfortable in any situation, whether it be dancing or talking to a girl.
This is about conquering your fears. If you don't like the suggested ROTW or are morally against it, then fine, substitute one in. These are risks so don't get caught, consider that fair warning. Attempt at your own risk.
Benefits: Respect, Boost of Testosterone, Possible fun, and material for later in life.
Week 1: Low: Light a firecracker.
I'm open for suggestions. I'm thinking 3 levels. High medium and low.
Thanks to Cloud uk for sparking all of this.