Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RIP to one of the originals Gs!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE SYSTEM forms the basis of all of the coaching on this site and was written by the late Thomas Hodges, AKA Doc Love who passed away in August, 2020. We are keeping his legacy going and while Doc started out with a weekly article his baby was anything to do with the radio - he loved talking on the radio and especially loved the Doc Love Club!
I jad no clue. @RangerMIke brought up Doc Love. I remember finding him on askmen ages ago. Early 2000s.i remember reading the system. I think it's more geared towards dating, relationships, and exclusivity. Still, the verdict of what it warrants is solid especially on the focus of interest level. I found the Game and pickup thereafter. Doc got me going on the the journey. Back when blue pill and idealistic. With wifey in mind at some point. Hahaha! When young and dump.

Rip DOC.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap! I completely forgot about askmen. Any idea what happened with doc ? Rip !

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap! I completely forgot about askmen. Any idea what happened with doc ? Rip !
No clue. Dude was old. I remember seeing ads for Style life academy. Thinking it was a scam (which it. Kind of is, strauss is a punk). I used Doc love with dating as a kid. I went down the rabbit hole in pua, game, red pill, and became a curmudgeon hah.

Docs emphasis on interest level is MONEY.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember reading a bunch of Doc Love at the age of 16. Learning about red pill mindset at an early age set me up nicely.

RIP

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RIP Doc Love...He gave relationship knowledge GOLD nuggets from an era when men behaved like Men!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember reading a bunch of Doc Love at the age of 16. Learning about red pill mindset at an early age set me up nicely.

RIP
For real. The man is a OG. It was my introduction to Game. I went down the pickup rabbit hole thereafter. I remember ask men articles and emphasis on interest levels. Solid advice mostly geared towards older men and LTR though still very solid.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RIP Doc Love...He gave relationship knowledge GOLD nuggets from an era when men behaved like Men!
Very solid. I wish he had a comeup during social media. He could be bigger and more podcasts to archive. Gems.

I suspect more DJs want something long term. I recommend him. I find it useful for when you already have a rotation and pipeline of options spoiled for choice.