Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ridiculous how food price in Brazil are rising

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im observing the price of food raising here. And it doesnt stop raising prices. It was already expensive even vegetables and meat here, and all vegetables seems to be raising.

I used to love pumpkin and in 2 months ago it was R$2,59 per kg. Now its R$6,59 per kg. This is fcking insane.

Meat I use to eat pork that the most cheap is R$17,90 per kg.

Chicken gizzard was R$5,90 to less before pandemic... Last time I looked it was R$16 per kg.

On the reality of brazilian people its fcking damn insane what those retard politics keep doing. Now with that Russia Ukraine war, thing might get worse.

Sometimes I think living with whey protein and multivitamins is cheaper than real food.

And my salary got a adjust of R$100,00 but actually taking off the taxes I receive R$50,00. Its hilarioussss

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. Don’t do vitamins and whey though. Processed junk with no value.

See what’s cheapest in your area. Generally a good poverty diet consists of beans, rice, peanut butter, and home garden grown vegetables. If you can get in touch with a local farm you might be able to pick up some meat and eggs. Same goes for fish/fisherman if you are close to the ocean.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. Don’t do vitamins and whey though. Processed junk with no value.

See what’s cheapest in your area. Generally a good poverty diet consists of beans, rice, peanut butter, and home garden grown vegetables. If you can get in touch with a local farm you might be able to pick up some meat and eggs. Same goes for fish/fisherman if you are close to the ocean.
Gonna start to look for those local farms and try to connect with them. As I'm basically on keto I'm not eating any rice or beans. Vegetables there are plenty that is ok (I'm keeping it because it was the only diet thats really making me lose weight, as my main goal is to be able to get rid of my blood pressure meds). For protein I'm thinking on split into egg and meat to make it a bit cheaper.

Also I'm thinking like crazy how can I increase my income. I have some investments on real state that gave me some dividends each month and some on crypto (but more for long-term).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys...it my country's fault. Our federal reserve has printed over 5 Trillion dollars of the global reserve currency. This affects the whole world.

I would recommend that you get up to speed on Bitcoin, which solves this problem.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a combination of reasons. It's going to be a rough ride around the world this year and next. If you are in a poorer country you'd better get mentally prepared for what's coming.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys...it my country's fault. Our federal reserve has printed over 5 Trillion dollars of the global reserve currency. This affects the whole world.

I would recommend that you get up to speed on Bitcoin, which solves this problem.
:rofl::lol: Pretty much the US dollar soon or later probably (and some other countries currencies too theoretically), xD.
1647078334911.png

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much to go to a good churrascaria these days? I remember paying 20 US $ about a decade ago.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much to go to a good churrascaria these days? I remember paying 20 US $ about a decade ago.
There is one on Belo Horizonte that is R$120,00 for meat carvery. Drinks and desserts you pay apart.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im observing the price of food raising here. And it doesnt stop raising prices. It was already expensive even vegetables and meat here, and all vegetables seems to be raising.

I used to love pumpkin and in 2 months ago it was R$2,59 per kg. Now its R$6,59 per kg. This is fcking insane.

Meat I use to eat pork that the most cheap is R$17,90 per kg.

Chicken gizzard was R$5,90 to less before pandemic... Last time I looked it was R$16 per kg.

On the reality of brazilian people its fcking damn insane what those retard politics keep doing. Now with that Russia Ukraine war, thing might get worse.

Sometimes I think living with whey protein and multivitamins is cheaper than real food.

And my salary got a adjust of R$100,00 but actually taking off the taxes I receive R$50,00. Its hilarioussss
Is this due to inflation and the government printing money? Or is it because the government stopped pegging their currency to the dollar? I've seen the latter happen multiple times over my life in argentina and it always goes to crap.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this due to inflation and the government printing money? Or is it because the government stopped pegging their currency to the dollar? I've seen the latter happen multiple times over my life in argentina and it always goes to crap.
I think its because inflation and the rise of gasoline price here in Brazil. If gas go up, everything will too + inflation.

Funny is that we produce a lot of gasoline from Petrobrás, sell it cheap to other countries, but for brazilian its expensive. We are reaching R$8,00 per liter on gas stations. They are saying it will rise to R$10 or R$15.

Having a car here nowadays seems a luxury stuff.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Brasil moved a lot of their cars to alcohol due to the same kind of fuel price problems back in the 70s. Has that all died off? Has Bolsonaro really been this ineffective?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Brasil moved a lot of their cars to alcohol due to the same kind of fuel price problems back in the 70s. Has that all died off? Has Bolsonaro really been this ineffective?
Still have, but its also increasing. I think its R$4,96 per liter.

The thing of alcohol it doesnt seem to last as longer as gas on car... But I will make a test. My car accepts alcohol.

They say the car becomes a bit weaker but have to try it to see.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still have, but its also increasing. I think its R$4,96 per liter.

The thing of alcohol it doesnt seem to last as longer as gas on car... But I will make a test. My car accepts alcohol.

They say the car becomes a bit weaker but have to try it to see.
This makes total sense. It sounds to me like they're just screwing over the people, as usual.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Black Sheep,
Carnival was back last night,did you get out your Samba shoes?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar story in the UK our economy is held together with smoke and mirrors

Our house and rental prices have increased by 35% in 18 months and there is a serious shortage of it too so at the moment it literally can't balance out

Fuel , food , energy everything is through the roof and we have a nation of under 40's who basically live their entire lives on credit

What these politicians and bankers have done to the economy during the "pandemic" should be treated as crimes against humanity and all of them should be sent to the hague

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Black Sheep,
Carnival was back last night,did you get out your Samba shoes?
Hey man! Haha I didnt, theres also some parties going on here in my town, but I was not up to went there.

Its a great time here for those who want to party.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar story in the UK our economy is held together with smoke and mirrors

Our house and rental prices have increased by 35% in 18 months and there is a serious shortage of it too so at the moment it literally can't balance out

Fuel , food , energy everything is through the roof and we have a nation of under 40's who basically live their entire lives on credit

What these politicians and bankers have done to the economy during the "pandemic" should be treated as crimes against humanity and all of them should be sent to the hague
Thats bad man! :/

Agree that what those politicians and bankers did should be like a crime. So many people without food at home, if they have a home... And the politicians keep stealing money from us and dont do a sh1t to help.

There is elections here in Brazil this year. If Lula wins, we are fcked up. We will become the next Venezuela.