Rich Men can they be AFC's?

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what Paris Hilton Fiance said

"The magazine quoted Latsis as calling Hilton "the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I feel like the luckiest man in the world." " (yahoo atricle)

WTF, afc alert, why is he lucky, she should be lucky to have him. IS this a trend with most rich men. I alwasy had the idea that this world was full of DJ's especially those who where rich.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no, quite the opposite actually. I've had serveal General Managers, CFOs & CEOs that I've worked for over the last 12 years, all of whom were multi-millionaires and in busniess respects they we're successes, but every one was a complete AFC and let women walk all over them in their personal lives. Each had a string of illegitimate children and divorces or were placating to women that use them as 'success objects.' In every instance they bought the AFC lifestyle, but were unwilling to hear anything different in this regard since they all percieved their business success earned them respect in this realm as well.

The man I work for at this moment is 64 y.o. and a millionaire several times over, but constantly drops these AFC lines about how "men will never understand women" when he discusses his personal life.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frst of all, anybody who is from hollywood, or sorounding area, is very likeley to be emotinaly out of place.

The reason I say that; Most peple there are actors, actors wanabe, musicions, models, artists......... and it is wery imotionaly straining for them. They have to pretend their whole lives. They have to project a certan persona and quality of life. It's the way they make a living. If you think the media is f-up, then you need to realize peple who make the thing are f-up too. One of the reasons why every actor has been divorced 2-3 times....Arnold is one of the exceptions...

As for rich peple in general, I'd say it's oposite. If the have money they think they are THE SH1T.