Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Returning stuff to ex

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im currently during NC and my ex-gf messaged me to return her stuff
Some clothes, cosmetics...no big deal
before that she tried to call me several times but I didnt picked up, I want to heal...
dont want to see her
how to handle that situation as best as possible.
I thought I just do it via mail, opinions?
Ask her to come over and when she does, bang her.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not a butt hurt look. Any man can and should show disgust for her at this point.
I watched my own son go through this and he handled it just like you said and ended up looking like a weak dude who had no boundries. He should of through her shyt right outside.
This girl couldnt even do her own laundry. Haha her mom did.
That's a real solution. Either leave her crap outside your place or drop her crap at her place. Drop it off, text her that her crap is outside and block. 1-2-3 and done with zero contact.
That's a real solution. Either leave her crap outside your place or drop her crap at her place. Drop it off, text her that her crap is outside and block. 1-2-3 and done with zero contact.
Even Better.

OP you got to be ruthless. They are.
Burn it and take a video for Instagram followers, extra clout if she manages to see the heaping smoulder before its totally unrecognizable
Why do something vindictive? The OP never said the ex girlfriend was bad. She could have been an amazing women and they separated mutually. You make the assumption she did something wrong without knowing the full story.

Lion1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I mailed the box to her, it arrived yesterday, I didnt wanted to see her.
after the break up she tried to contact me several times, but I ignored everything
today I took my bus home and I saw her, she got out of the bus
Strange, she hid her face and head with her coat and she was fastly passing by, she tought I wouldnt see her, but I recognized her coat, I dint saw her face.....so she saw me, clearly avoiding something, any opinions on this..?
I came home and saw a carrier bag with some stuff I had at her flat, she left it at my door
The stuff had no real value, she could throw it away or also sent it with the mail

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got ALOT to learn. Keep reading and applying the work.
You've got a lot to learn, its called maturity. You can break up with a women without acting malicious.

We know nothing about the situation between Lion1985 and his ex girlfriend. Just because they've separated doesn't mean she has done something wrong.

yes, I mailed the box to her, it arrived yesterday, I didnt wanted to see her.
after the break up she tried to contact me several times, but I ignored everything
today I took my bus home and I saw her, she got out of the bus
Strange, she hid her face and head with her coat and she was fastly passing by, she tought I wouldnt see her, but I recognized her coat, I dint saw her face.....so she saw me, clearly avoiding something, any opinions on this..?
I came home and saw a carrier bag with some stuff I had at her flat, she left it at my door
The stuff had no real value, she could throw it away or also sent it with the mail
At this point try to forget about her. Try to get social and meet new women.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so lets see here after all the mental masturbation going.

first you shouldn't worry too much about her stuff, its her, so you have 3 things you can choose, first tell her come get your things at xx:xx hours, I will be at home at that time, she comes you toss the box, her things, whatever to her and say bye, if she mention not going even to talk, you just say you are kinda busy and close the door at her face (don't care much for her),

second normally woman lives in AP buildings, so there is no one at entrace to receive things? leave her things there and send a msg I leave it at your building. her home and still lives with her parents? easy, roommates?

the 3rd and more troublesome is tossing her sh!t on one of her friends, ballsy move if when you leave it to one of ehr friends you try something with that friend lol

too much thinking for a useless thing, she is already persona non grata to you so you have to spend as little as possible time on her, and that consider even thinking about her, the ideal was zero time spend

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are mature huh. That is hilarius.
I never said women were mature.

However I am saying you're immature, some of the other posters even more immature.

Were did I say malicious? Another poster recomended burning her shyt and that is a viable option.
What I did say is make her pick it up off the front lawn. That could be stacked neatly as well. Option
What is a ****TTY idea is spending 1 more penny on the girl and make her pick up her own stuff.
I can only imagine how simpy this guy was. She should be the one who cant look at him.
Treat her like a celebrity and she will treat you like a fan.
By placing it on the lawn you're just showing that she frustrated you, a girl can only frustrate you if you still like her.

Either she comes and collects it from the house (not the lawn) or he posts it.

Posting it is more powerful because it shows he will spend money to GET RID OF HER.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You got ALOT to learn. Keep reading and applying the work.
He's right. Can't just assume she's a total b!tch who cut up all his clothes and set his ride on fire one night.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there weren't chemicals in all the **** I'd take it right to her place, post up with a barrel outside, load it all up and cook some weenies over the fire.

I commented this in jest though, I would never let a woman have her **** in my house
I was joking around about burning her stuff, I would just enforce boundaries and not allow her to have stuff at my place to begin with, maybe I would burn her crap, idk, I don't allow my boundaries to be crossed that way

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movin the goal posts is not an option in this case.
Guys who have been through thr divorce machine better know what im talking about. Because they will repeat the same BS over and over
I think I would just ghost and throw her stuff away, even burning it is an effort, garbage bag, dumpster, if I was in that situation. I've had women come to my house, I don't answer the door, sit there for 45 minutes, listen to my steps coming up and down stairs, I'm over it

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like children. Treat them as such.

If a woman is acting like a "mature proffessional" in your budget meeting and or at the gym. No chance.
I repeat no chance.

If shes acting like a jelly filled little bubbly school girl while your staring at her face then you are on the right track.
Wisdom of discernment.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of overthinking about his situation in this thread is absurd.

Here's an idea:

How about you stash it somewhere far away from your home and mark the location on Google maps and send it to her.
It's her responsibility to find it on the map. X marks the spot.
If you really want to get creative or feel like amusing yourself, leave her clues to the location as if she's a pirate looking for her long lost treasure. Minor incidents in history go hand in hand with clues. Find out who died in that area back in 1872.

You're a fool if you decide to mail it to her.
Why?
Because she's making you pay for shipping & handling like a total chump.
She's gonna get one last dance of victory off of you.

Last edited:

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think is a bit strong. The OP clearly doesn't want to meet the lady face to face, so shipping it might be a solution. I am presuming they're still in some communication so perhaps she can PayPal him the money first.

To the OP...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Think is a bit strong. The OP clearly doesn't want to meet the lady face to face, so shipping it might be a solution. I am presuming they're still in some communication so perhaps she can PayPal him the money first.

To the OP...
I've watched a few of your videos. Really good stuff.

Lion1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP...

thanks!
no, there is no communication since the break up, I ignored all messages and calls from her after
maybe she thought I will come again crawling back apologizing, but this time it was enough for me, she told me the last days several times she doesnt want the relationship anymore so I did give her what she wanted...
Furthermore she acted like a b... the last days, my gut feelings told me there is something fishy behind my back, I dint trust her, so it was my decision to cut the contact once for all and let it be (of course I wasnt an saint either)
The postage cost was about ~ $13, so it was worth it for eaes of mind and dont have to see her again

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This thread has gotten out of hand, for something so simple. No disrespect intended to anyone. Just drive over there, knock on the door, and hand her her stuff back. Turn around and leave. No need for...

OIP (2).jpg

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have just thrown the stuff out. That's what I did. She didn't leave much behind but I wasn't spending money on her to mail it to her.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a fool if you decide to mail it to her.
Why?
If a man thinks like a woman, then you'd be absolutely right. Best case, let's say that aren't thinking like a woman. You are still invested in how she perceives you; which isn't a manly trait. Why allow a woman to live in your head. We shouldn't be owned by a woman.

As a man (something that appears to fall short with some of the above post-people) you do what you want independent of how a woman perceives you.
As a man you do not behave like a woman "because that's how they behave" (are you listening stringpuller ) instead... you behave like a man.

To give an example .... Mailing her belongings would probably cost around $15.00. I've met women that you'd have to pay me a lot more than $15.00 to see again. $15.00 is a bargain. Paying for "proof of delivery" takes away the woman's excuse to contact you and claim that she didn't receive her belongings. If you behave spitefully, you'll likely encounter an ex again and it won't be pleasant. Your goal is to remove them from your life.

A guy will spend his life being 'hostage' to how a woman (or an ex) perceives him, a man does not.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said women were mature.

However I am saying you're immature, some of the other posters even more immature.

By placing it on the lawn you're just showing that she frustrated you, a girl can only frustrate you if you still like her.

Either she comes and collects it from the house (not the lawn) or he posts it.

Posting it is more powerful because it shows he will spend money to GET RID OF HER.
actually no one is mature, everyone is like a child and then try to look better by acting mature, if you can't understand this you have a lot to learn.

point in case, you are acting like a child by trying to look better then him

Lion1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man thinks like a woman, then you'd be absolutely right. Best case, let's say that aren't thinking like a woman. You are still invested in how she perceives you; which isn't a manly trait. Why allow a woman to live in your head. We shouldn't be owned by a woman.

As a man (something that appears to fall short with some of the above post-people) you do what you want independent of how a woman perceives you.
As a man you do not behave like a woman "because that's how they behave" (are you listening stringpuller ) instead... you behave like a man.

To give an example .... Mailing her belongings would probably cost around $15.00. I've met women that you'd have to pay me a lot more than $15.00 to see again. $15.00 is a bargain. Paying for "proof of delivery" takes away the woman's excuse to contact you and claim that she didn't receive her belongings.

A guy will spend his life being 'hostage' to how a woman (or an ex) perceives him, a man does not.
see post #74, it was $13, case closed