Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Returning stuff to ex

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually no one is mature, everyone is like a child and then try to look better by acting mature, if you can't understand this you have a lot to learn.

point in case, you are acting like a child by trying to look better then him
So according to you we should all act like dribbling babies because acting mature is immature.

thanks!
no, there is no communication since the break up, I ignored all messages and calls from her after
maybe she thought I will come again crawling back apologizing, but this time it was enough for me, she told me the last days several times she doesnt want the relationship anymore so I did give her what she wanted...
Furthermore she acted like a b... the last days, my gut feelings told me there is something fishy behind my back, I dint trust her, so it was my decision to cut the contact once for all and let it be (of course I wasnt an saint either)
The postage cost was about ~ $13, so it was worth it for ease of mind and dont have to see her again
$13 to get rid of her is a bargain! - Make sure you take out insurance and get a signature.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So according to you we should all act like dribbling babies because acting mature is immature.

$13 to get rid of her is a bargain! - Make sure you take out insurance and get a signature.
we do act like dribbling babies trying to apease our egos, no one is mature, most things we do with is seen as mature is we are so tired we don't even want to waste time on it, or see not point in doing so

also to get rid of people you don't need to spend a dime you need just to have balls

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you do what you want independent of how a woman perceives you.
I break up with them in person and I return their belongings in person because I want to, it’s how I handle such things.

The more you do something the better you get at it.

Besides it’s not difficult to walk away from manipulating make up sex.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I break up with them in person and I return their belongings in person because I want to, it’s how I handle such things.

The more you do something the better you get at it.

Besides it’s not difficult to walk away from manipulating make up sex.
I'd do it in a public place with other people around if you're giving her stuff back. I did this and we didn't say one word to each other.

She texted me afterwards how she expected me to chase after her and fight for the relationship.

The rest of her stuff I forgot to bring with me, I threw out as soon as I got home.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

He already mailed it. No need for insurance and signatures. Prolly just a curling iron, lipstick, and some clothes.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd do it in a public place with other people around if you're giving her stuff back. I did this and we didn't say one word to each other.

She texted me afterwards how she expected me to chase after her and fight for the relationship.
Naw, in the past I have “fought” for the relationship but that’s draining. What I fight for now is my purpose, to maintain my health, guard my happiness and protect my peace.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Naw, in the past I have “fought” for the relationship but that’s draining. What I fight for now is my purpose, to maintain my health, guard my happiness and protect my peace.
Yeah, 'fighting' for relationships is often pointless.

When a girl decides to leave you, she's got 2 d!cks on standby.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighting for a relationship is pointless. If it has to come to that, it won't last long beyond that.

Sure you can have your issues and work through them in a healthy way. She disrespected me twice in a short time and told me she would leave me over dumb ****. So I called her bluff and ended it. Not worth fighting for that kind of garbage. She would just do it again.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im currently during NC and my ex-gf messaged me to return her stuff
Some clothes, cosmetics...no big deal
before that she tried to call me several times but I didnt picked up, I want to heal...
dont want to see her
how to handle that situation as best as possible.
I thought I just do it via mail, opinions?
Box it up and Have a friend return it to her. Block her on all fronts after this, and move on.