Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Responses for when they say "You are too young"

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started messaging with someone who pulled this. This is how I replied, we'll see if it works or not later.

Her: Too bad you're too young for me.
Me: I'm too young? Well I'd rather get to know you than do math right now.
I know this..I'm old enough to respect you.
@Vin72 still in her frame. And 'respect you'? Women want someone they can respect and, only under those conditions, is the converse true.

I don't recommend older girls (for multiple reasons), but in the past I'd just flip the script: "I know, you're soo old. I bet you're boring in bed...missionary once a week then too sore all week." Older women hate being sexually disqualified & will really up the ante and do anything to prove they're still desirable.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 18 and i was talking to a 25 year old hb 8

Hb 8: Your too young for me sweetheart.
Me: Well i bet guys your age dont even know how to satisfy you in ways you could never imagine.

With this she seemed to like me.
Lol...I find it amusing that young guys think they have something on older guys when it comes to sex. Especially older, muscular, in shape guys. Trust me when I tell you women value experience

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's over 30, use dread game to your advantage.

"Yeah, you look like you're hitting your expiry date in a few years".

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started messaging with someone who pulled this. This is how I replied, we'll see if it works or not later.

Face palm & eye roll, sorry OP.

Ever consider that she isn't "pulling something"?

Understand something here. Women who are old enough to be your parent would only want someone their son's age for very few reasons. None of those reasons are good, however you could get laid if that is your only goal.

1. They are nymphos who want a boy toy (and they will NEVER see you as anything more)

2. They are horribly insecure or very shallow and need external validation (don't expect to be seen together in her social circles)

Neither of these options is good for the young guy beyond a one night stand. Think about it. You think she is going to "teach" you things? She might. But even as a FWB she will trick fvck your head, make you neurotic and screw you up if you get attached at all in category 1, and she'll simultaneously cling to you emotionally and ignore you/put you down socially in category 2 (after all she has more life experience than a young guy so she is unlikely to respect you) And she might actually stink in bed (category 2 more so than category 1). You end up used, meaningless and marginalized.

Aside from just a lay why would any MAN want this treatment from any woman? I know of women who USE guys in this way. Ugh!

Women who are in either category above are pure attention wh0res in one way or another.

If a woman turns you down based on age right off the bat you may be dealing with someone who wants age appropriate life experience and a similar frame of reference. She is screening at a basic level for compatibility.

The whole "cougar" thing is as much a Hollywood fairytale as the Disney romance movies. It's fantasy with women worth having.

Young men (especially a generation younger) don't have the life experience an "older" (life experienced) woman looks for and also have a hard time seeing their lack of perspective in the matter. They don't know what they don't know.

Honestly who wants to be thought of as "old" anyway? If a younger man uses terms like "older" or "experienced" when hitting on me I go into amused mode. "Old" is something feared by youth, while the "old" value experience above most other things.

But dread game? You can't be serious, ROFLMAO!

If it gets you laid; I guess it's working for you

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: Your to young for me
Old_skoolr: What I lack in age, i make up for in experience.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Alright fellas, this is for the guys who like older women. What are the responses you give when they say "But you are too young..." or whatever BS front they can throw up before they let us at the pvssy. Lets try and make this archive worthy...

Her: You are young enough to be my son
You: Yea, but also old enough to be your man

Her: How old are you?
You: I am....old enough not to answer that question

Her: You're too young
You: Age aint nothing but a number...Speaking of which how can I contact you next time you want a young stallion such as myself?
You like the fantasy of an older woman not the woman themselves

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol so you have been there
Nope. Never. However my recent ex boyfriend married his first wife when he was 18 and she was 37.

So Ive seen the fallout up close. They have a 30 year old son. It’s STILL a shjt show between them and they’ve been divorced for more than 25 years.

I personally have zero interest in men substantially younger. That’s been true all my life.

Recent ex BF was 2 years younger. That’s the youngest Ive dated relative to my own age, ever.

Cheers

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you marry like this?
I had sex with 35 yr old woman at 18 but Jeesuz i would have never thought of marriage.
I couldn't even imagine that scenerio. It is interesting even at your Age you are dating Up.
Head scratcher I agree. My ex BF had mommy issues at a young age. Not unlike the daddy issues we see guys mention around here about women. His second wife was 6 years older...his 3rd wife 2 months older...he has issues but he’s also a terrific playboy...very charming, very handsome. He’s been able to avoid much of the inner growth since so many women find him hot & sexy.

The man I’ve been on several dates with recently seems a good guy. Stable career 25 years in the service (bar/restaurant) industry...at the upper executive level. He’s 6’10” and 275lbs, ex collegiate athlete, in shape, handsome, athletic build, has hair, 55 years old, married once, one adopted son who is now 24. Masculine & solid but a gentleman. He’s used to attractive women. I met him dressed down with no make up & he thought I was gorgeous. Self assured. It’s good. We are going out again tomorrow and we will see how things develop.

Quality women are never on the market long. Never.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young men under the age of usually 23 are extremely immature, this is the reason women don't want to date them.

Don't try and make up cute excuses, women see right thru them.

If you are very young you should focus entirely on becoming self-sufficient and moving out of home as quickly as possible and finding a profession you want to crush at. This is the kind of approach that will make you mature for your age as you get into your mid 20s where you'll end up swimming in women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger guys should NEVER go out with older gals. This is what is contributing to the extension of pedestalization and entitlement mentality of women even post wall. Women well into their late 40's and even 50's are showered with compliments and attention from all these thirsty young males extending their entitlement attitude further in life. Those guys are dumb in that regard destroying the male society without knowing it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger guys should NEVER go out with older gals. This is what is contributing to the extension of pedestalization and entitlement mentality of women even post wall. Women well into their late 40's and even 50's are showered with compliments and attention from all these thirsty young males extending their entitlement attitude further in life. Those guys are dumb in that regard destroying the male society without knowing it.
Younger guys are doing it because there are a surplus of younger men. Let's say you're a 21 year old guy. You're having trouble with 18-22 year old women. You find your way to a 30 or 40 something woman. Maybe you meet her randomly, maybe she's a friend or a co-worker of one of your parents. You find that you're able to have sex with her. You feel about yourself because you're getting some pusssy. What I just described is not an uncommon scenario. Plenty of guys will spend their 21-27 years having easy sex with older women. A 34 year old woman will put a similarly aged man through a lot to get her pusssy. However, the same woman will put a 21 year guy through fewer tests to get the pusssy. All he needs to be is good looking since she doesn't want anything but sex from it. A lot of guys who are 5-7s are able to have sex with older women more easily than their own age group. They do it for the convience factor. The convenience factors sells in life. Just ask McDonald's.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger guys are doing it because there are a surplus of younger men. Let's say you're a 21 year old guy. You're having trouble with 18-22 year old women. You find your way to a 30 or 40 something woman. Maybe you meet her randomly, maybe she's a friend or a co-worker of one of your parents. You find that you're able to have sex with her. You feel about yourself because you're getting some pusssy. What I just described is not an uncommon scenario. Plenty of guys will spend their 21-27 years having easy sex with older women. A 34 year old woman will put a similarly aged man through a lot to get her pusssy. However, the same woman will put a 21 year guy through fewer tests to get the pusssy. All he needs to be is good looking since she doesn't want anything but sex from it. A lot of guys who are 5-7s are able to have sex with older women more easily than their own age group. They do it for the convience factor. The convenience factors sells in life. Just ask McDonald's.
I agree and I'm not denying that but my point still remains. Younger guys giving older women the time of day extends their post wall entitlement. This isn't helping out male society. It only helps weak individuals with temporary sexual satisfaction. Women make men starve, but it's rare that men can say no and starve women. Going after older women, participating in married wife cucking, etc is the byproduct of that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and I'm not denying that but my point still remains. Younger guys giving older women the time of day extends their post wall entitlement. This isn't helping out male society. It only helps weak individuals with temporary sexual satisfaction. Women make men starve, but it's rare that men can say no and starve women. Going after older women, participating in married wife cucking, etc is the byproduct of that.
If your man enough to make women "starve" you must got alot going on.