Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I direct open her she seems receptive, I light touch her, pull her close to me. She says "she just met me" I can tell she is afraid and at the same time horny. Her eye contact reminds me of Peggys (Beautiful 21 yo I fclosed in the past), the DDBL, It's unforgettable.
We head to Starbucks to grab something we go out and we sit on the fountain. She says she has a bf and they've been together for 10 years. It means "if your game is tight you can take me home tonight". We hold hands she still feels uncomfortable about holding hands with a stranger. Eventually she feels better and touching her has no resistance at all. I invite her to a lake for a walk but she says she has to buy a present for a friend, it's legit because she told me earlier.
She is for sure missing some fun tonight I emphasize that I want to see her again I tell her my availability for this week. We kiss.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In another note, wow, it's been 5 years since I started this thread. Time went fast!

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After my last girlfriend went radio silent on me since April. I initiated a new chapter in my life, I have a new girlfriend. But honestly I miss my last one because we did so much together in such a short period of time. Unfortunately, life has to go on and I can't live in the past. I will cherish my new girlfriend a lot because she already has strongly fell in love with me. I was her first one. She was also my first virgin. I freaked out a little after seeing red though. Have a great day~

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did 53 apocalypse approaches. None of them worked.
I got the following responses after my sentence. Do you want to come home with me?

Why?
No
Sorry (Walks away)
I have a bf
What are we doing in your home?
Smile (Walks away)
I'm not interested

I don't know if I should continue or give up on it. Let me know about your experience with the AA opener.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting ready for the summer so I went out to do some warm up approaches (I think I did nearly 100).
8 # close (Weak numbers. Not expecting much from them)
1 email close (I usually don't take email but she insisted)

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda ironic, only the email closed worked. Had a day2 with her, could have finished her however I ran into logistics issues, then on day3 I messed up. It's funny how a fine line determines your chance to finish her.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notched. SDL. Not sure if there will be buyers remorse. Time will tell.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notched

I'm with Ian and I have a day2 scheduled at 5PM. I arrive and we sarge. Walk, and I spot her. I clearly see a DTF! so I number closed. I'm surprised Ian didn't spot her first.

Date arrives at 5:10PM I say goodbye to Ian. I can tell my date is not DTF but I still go for it. We arrive at Deer Lake. Hand hold and she is uncomfortable. Vibe dissipates. Totally cold. Tell her I have to meet a friend in 30 mins. I leave her.

I text Ian saying I'm going back to sarge for another 2 hrs. Then I have the most brilliant idea I decide to call the girl I #closed and as expected she gives me her address and I arrive her home in 15 mins. We arrive to Deer Lake, build some 40 mins comfort, go home, eat, play on the swings, go back to my bedroom, shower and fade to black. NO LMR. This time I banged around 2.5 hrs.

After finishing she asks what's my name and she says I'm a very high level seducer. I say I'm lucky.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, hopefully I will start seeing results like yours soon. I just got my first # close yesterday but I'm not in the least bit attracted to her so I won't be ****ing her or dating her. I think I will start going after girls who I'm somewhat at least attracted to from now on.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
2 things: "It's her LOSS" not "lost"

And, "convo," not "combo"

Other than that, I see you improved quite a bit over the course of your field report, care to fill us in what happened with the gf?

Sorry, better late than never.
The first time I met her was at the hair salon, I was in the city for a job for 5 months and I went to the salon 5 times. I built rapport and comfort everytime I was in the salon. After the 5th month I told her I was leaving the city. She offered me her number and asked me to call her sometime. I left the city but destiny wanted me to be back after 2 weeks because found a job in the city and I stayed for 3 years. When I returned to the city I needed a haircut and what better place to go than my old hair shop to see my favourite hair dresser. This time I went to the shop dressed really sharp and I was driving a new car that I just bought (I feel that made a lot of difference). She saw me and happily greeted me. Was flirting with me while cutting my hair. She said she was free on Saturday and wanted to hang out. I picked her up from her salon on Saturday, she was freaking sexy, had her hair beautifully done and had a tight dress on. Definitely DTF. Went for a walk in Downtown and then took her home. The rest is history...

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notched

19 yo virgin. Amen. :rockon:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notched

We meet and walked around in the mall for 3 minutes, we are happily holding hands. Told her I will take her to a fun place. Arrived at the Lake, there was a concert going on and we had to walk around the park (1 KM) to see the lake. It was worth the walk because we found a bench where we can have a beautiful view of the lake. More touching, eskimo kiss. Take her home to eat, go to the playground, started to rain, we ran under a couple of large trees. It was very cozy, intimate and romantic. Thanks sky for the rain!. Took her to my bedroom, shower, No LMR. Shower again. Asked if I can fukc her again. She shyly nodded.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notched

I'm in Toronto and I went to Eaton Centre. Tons of people. Fun place to game. I saw like 6 PUAs. I met a pretty girl but she didn't have a number in Canada. She gave me her LINE. We will see what happens.

Back to my notch report:
We met near my workplace and went straight to my bedroom. 25 minutes LMR.
She said she is religious and don't sex before marriage.Turned out she is a demon!

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notch

She asked me if I wanted to go out to the supermarket. Already know she is DTF. I said sure. She comes to pick me up on her new BMW. We walk around the supermarket and Shoppers Drug Mart. We go back to her car and I start to suck on her tits. She says there are many people around. I said lets go to your house. She says her parents are at home. I ignore and I keep sucking them. I said my house is empty and only my bro is at home. She says OK. Go straight to my bedroom, shower, no LMR. After we finished she says she has no feelings. She used me! :'(

Igetit!

Reaction score
Wow. Started this thread back in 2008,heh....even before I joined up here,and still going strong. I like that. :up:

+1 rep.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notch from Aug 21st

IgetIT: Yeah. I'm a long time member, I think I actually joined back in 2005-2006 with a different alias I don't use anymore. Actually this year I'm doing really well at PU compare to the others. I think I'm starting to master it :cheer:
Anyway, here is a new notch from Aug 21st I forgot to post:

We met near my workplace and went straight to my bedroom. 25 minutes LMR.
She said she is religious and don't sex before marriage.Turned out she is a demon!