Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On Sunday I was decided to go get me 5 numbers for sure. Went out with energy and confidence in the morning eventually started to lose it as I saw a few 7,8,9 but hesitated to approach. Man I'm so upset with myself now.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ss:where are you from?
hb6:im from city. why are you asking?
ss:are you from city? im new here and want to make some friends....
ss:im from china.
ss:what do you do?
hb6:i work at the comestic salon.
ss:do you study?
hb6: yes
ss: what do you study?
hb6: foreign language...
then i forgot what else i said....
i just knew i screw up from the beginning...fukc

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i learn i should make some jokes..but its kinda hard to make jokes in english.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
On Sunday I was decided to go get me 5 numbers for sure. Went out with energy and confidence in the morning eventually started to lose it as I saw a few 7,8,9 but hesitated to approach. Man I'm so upset with myself now.
A couple good ways to kill that desperation/fear -

1) Remember that all women above a 8 normally have a lot of make up and are usually the most insecure people in our society.

2) Rejection is better than regret.

3) Stop giving a rat's a$$ about women. There are TONs of them. There are always going to be younger, sexier, hornier women available to you. Never get caught up on 1 chick, ever.

4) Remember this - No one is better than you.

Also, don't set goals like, 5 numbers, 10 numbers, etc. It's a sign of desperation. Just set your mind to this -

"I am going to find a sexy woman and I'm going to bone her brains out."

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was not nervous today but still couldnt close. Be aware the conversation didnt go exactly like this. I just typed in what i remember....

1st approach
ss:excuse me, can i talk to you for 3 minutes
hb5: yes
ss: what is your name?
hb5: reiko (japanese girl)
ss: do you study here?
hb5: yes
hb5: foreign language, japanese, chinese, etc
ss: can you speak chinese. say something in chinese
hb5: said someting in chinese
ss: i pulled out my cell and type in her name in my cell and ask for her number
hb:i just met you (laughing)
we talked about other stuffs cant' remember....at the end she didnt give me her number.

2nd approach
ss: excuse me, can i talk to you for 3 minutes
hb5: why????? with her eyes opened very surprised..(japanese too)
ss: i want to meet you. what is your name?
hb5: ayumi..
hb5: cant' remeber. what do you study.
ss: i work in downtown
alot of eye contact and smiles the two of us...
I pulled out cell and asked for her number
hb5: i just met you...no
ss: its ok..cool. i gotta go meet my friends now (pointing towards somewhere)
hb5: nice talking to u
i walked away

Last edited:

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah man, I can't even say anything, at least you have the balls to try. Good job, keep trying, you'll get there. I'm going to do this next time I get a chance. I'm tired of being a p*ssy.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was not nervous today and I did just one approch for number close. But overall I talked to 3 people today. Here it goes.

She (looked like a American borned Chinese girl) walks towards the library entrance...
ss: Excuse me, Can I talk to you for 3 minutes?
hb7.5: If the library is not going to close.
ss: I think the library is not closing in 3 min. What time is it?
hb7.5: 4:37 PM
ss: Yea, I don't think the library will close in 3 min.
Looks at me like what do you want??
ss: What is that you are holding?
hb7.5: I got it from my work.
ss: What do you do?
hb7.5: I work at the clothing store
Waiting for her to ask me questions...She didn't
ss: Really? where?
hb7.5: At the mall in downtown
I asked too quickly this question...as we crossed sentence.
ss: What is your name?
hb7.5: I'm not telling.
I'm thinking...WTF
ss: Why are you antisocial?
hb7.5: I'm not. I just don't talk to strangers.
ss: OK, I let you go

She clearly is contradicting herself. If she works at the clothing store she meets strangers all the time.
Anyway, this was my report for today. Hope you enjoy. Feel free to critize and improve my speech.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, asian-american girls are tough. Thats my experience.
Have you thought about using direct openers?
Such as "Hey you look cute and I just had to meet you".
Cuts through all the BS and if they agree to talk, they're likely to hand you their digits.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a direct approach used a bunch before and agree that it's nice to have your intensions up front at the beginning (there will be no "LJBF"), but it gives the girl all the pull. She knows you're into her so now she's evaluating you. For women I think the intriege and game and dramatics are fun for them.

I hang out with an old co-worker of mine and everywhere we go, she gets hit on. At the bar at least once a night a guy comes over and gives her a "direct approach", which works for me because they buy me drinks. Hey, I'm easy to please, and I'm not into the girl. I've found that the direct approach is used a lot more by blacks than whites, for whatever reason.

Be warned that using a line like rocky suggests is pretty damn cheesy.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's approach.

Saw her on the park sitting and doing something with her laptop..
She is taiwanese and barely spoke English.

ss: You getting internet connection?
hb6: Huh?? (Trying to figure it out what I was saying)
We talked for like 15+ min about everything. When I was leaving I asked for the #. She said no
Wasted my 15+ minutes in my life...

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gj for trying man! If you wanna get the number close you need to first work on your english (don't worry that will come in time) and work on intent. You don't just talk to talk. When you initiate contact with these girls have a purpose, let them know what you want from the get go. I'm half chinese and have grown up with asian girls...... I wouldn't reccomend dating one haha. I guess whatever suits you though. I have a link to a good thread for openers check it out http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1368107#post1368107

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's report
I went to the salon to have a haircut and as usual I had the same girl to cut my hair. This was my 4 times there so far. Today I was more desire to speak to her longer. We talked about his brother, my family and her family while she was cutting my hair. She never mentioned she had a bf. So I was thinking about IOI. She asked me a few more questions about myself and I answered her in a very slow pace. At the end I proceed to the counter to pay her as usual and she wrote down her number and her name on a piece of paper and gave it to me. She asked me for my contact info and I wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to her then I left.

Your inputs will be appreciated...

Xtasy9800

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, seems like you got an asian fetish goin on... no problem there... i love asians. anyways, the salon girl clearly wants you if you she gave you her name and number without you even asking. Call her and ask her out or something, maybe a movie?

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello my suave friends.

1st approach:
I approached a set of 2 in the supermarket and I spoke to the hot one...
ss: There is something about you that made me come here and speak to you...maybe your beauty..
hb8: I have a bf
ss: Sorry about it. Bounce away.

2nd approach:
I was sitting on the bench at the mall and this hb8.5 was looking at me and I looked at her and stared away. She was with her bf. Her bf went into one of the stores and she came and sat next to me...
ss: I was looking at your hair. I have a question. Is your hair real? Because I saw some girls wearing some extra hair before.
She was also wearing braces. And she kinda like looked with her eye opened (surprised)
hb8.5: My hair is real of course and I'm don't have any extension on me.
ss: Yeah, extension. Your hair is beautiful...
hb8.5: Thanks
Then her bf came out from the store...and looked at me and took her girl away...:crackup:

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro stop going after these asian chicks.I know your chinese yourself but asian chicks are just not social for the most part.Dont rely on an asian girl going to the library to be really open for number givin.I mean sure it can be done but Id bet she would be a nerdier type.Try white girls.I hate to be so racist here.

Dont set up any goals like 5 numbers or 10 it just doesnt work.Just tell yourself "if theres a cute girl i could approach,im gonna do it."I mean I went to the mall one day telling myself ill get a few numbers and I got NONE.There simply was none.It was a poor day to go aswell.I was crushed that I didnt reach my goal.If I would have just told myself the sentence i just stated,i woulda been much happier after knowing that I couldnt have done much.Besides your their to do your own thing and girls just come along when/if you got time their not your main focus

Keep it up though bud your gettin rid of AA which is fantastic

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf kind of advice is that, Asian chicks aren't social, gimme a break

to the OP, try to stay away from Q&A style conversations. they're OK sometimes but if that's all you can do, you're gonna get shot down a lot. your goal is to have fun with her, not to interview her for a job

learn how to vibe and have FUN with the girl. there are a million other ways to interact with a girl besides asking her questions. naturaly those ways are much more fun and your ability to access them is what separates the cool guys from the generic ones

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said they arent social.

I just said there are more of the asian population who follow the encylopedia path in life.

I guess maybe its just the area that im in,but In my school for instance,theres a clear difference between the whites and the asians.The asians DOMINATE in school academics its unbelievable how much time and effort they put also knowing that the school is 70% asian which factors that in aswell.They tend to be alot more on the shy and conserved side.

Plus Id bet you anything that whites get hit on more often than asians (daytime im talking about).I dont think you can disagree with that can you?They are less used to giving out numbers man I guarantee you

EDIT: ready123 i see that your 29.I guess age factors in maybe the ones as old as you are different.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're from San Diego if you're 619, which is not that different from LA when it comes to the 20-something scene. if you're in high school and I'm assuming you are because I don't know any college that's 70% Asian, wait til you hit college and people start growing into their skin. all those stereotypes go right out the window