Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply rates have really went down on OLD. What's going on?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No, she's ugly. If you want to f uck her, fine, but there's literally nothing to hang on to. I mean, it would be like f ucking a board. A lady wore a push up bra back in 2018 when we f ucked around. She took her bra off, flat. Still hit it, but it wasn't as satisfying. This lady seems to have the same body type. She looks tall too.
In person she seemed about 5-8, same as listed in her profile. She has really long legs in person too but atheltic way because she runs a lot. Very nice arse and legs and I'm a legs guy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Current one. The one I used a few months ago before this one I was getting pretty darn good results with by OLD reply rate standards. Sorry for the spacing, but it's the way it cut and paste. Yes , I use paragraphs LOL.

Well, where do I begin? So bear with me this might be long! The best way to describe me is that I’m an active, outgoing, hardworking, and caring individual who’s on here like everyone else I suppose which is to look for that special someone to be my partner, best friend, travel buddy, and possibly even spend the rest of my life with! I admit I’m a bit shy at first but once you get to know me I’m pretty much an open book and you won’t get me to shut up :) I guess the best way to describe me would be an introvert-extrovert hybrid and very outgoing! I’m highly motivated and put 110 percent effort into everything I do and I’m highly competitive in nature. I own a successful retail business which is hard work but very rewarding which in return allows me to have free time when I want it and do things on a whim. I love to be active and go different places locally, travel, dine out and overall lead an active and healthy lifestyle and overall be adventurous. I’m a St. Louis, Missouri native and lived in the area for just over four years now and LOVE IT, especially the weather and being able to be outdoors year round doing activities and not freeze my arse off LOL. One thing I’m a diehard fan of is St. Louis Blues hockey! I was a season ticket holder for several seasons before moving here so anyone in general who’s a big hockey or baseball fan instantly has just scored huge points with me there regardless of team! Yes, even Bruins fans! I know, there are a lot of Bruins fans around here, just had to throw that out there hehe. If you like freshwater fishing that’s a huge plus too! Finally, the traits I value most and look for in any potential partner is intellect, kindness, humor, and integrity which I find those to be highly attractive. So if you possess those traits then I’d love to hear from you! A pretty smile stands out too and is a must :)
Wall of text. Bad. Get rid of it. It's 12:30 here, but I will try.

"I live an amazing life. I have a rewarding career that led me to expand my business to Florida. I take amazing vacations and always push my limits in life. I'm humble, but I live my life to the fullest 24/7.

What's the craziest thing you've done? Me? Well, I'll share in due time. ;'p

It's not the greatest, but I do not know your pics. You need some good action pics. Dude, you live in Florida. Go skydiving, parasailing, hiking and have people take pics of you doing sh it. A bio needs to be re-enforced with action pics.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In person she seemed about 5-8, same as listed in her profile. She has really long legs in person too but atheltic way because she runs a lot. Very nice arse and legs and I'm a legs guy.
The other b itch is attractive, not this one. Sorry dude. HB 3 at best. If she had t its and an ass, she'd be bumped up to 5 - 6. She should be an easy lay though. I am sure there are not many good looking dudes battering down her door. Might be good for a bunker buster.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wall of text. Bad. Get rid of it. It's 12:30 here, but I will try.

"I live an amazing life. I have a rewarding career that led me to expand my business to Florida. I take amazing vacations and always push my limits in life. I'm humble, but I live my life to the fullest 24/7.

What's the craziest thing you've done? Me? Well, I'll share in due time. ;'p

It's not the greatest, but I do not know your pics. You need some good action pics. Dude, you live in Florida. Go skydiving, parasailing, hiking and have people take pics of you doing sh it. A bio needs to be re-enforced with action pics.
The problem with that though is that it beefs my business up more than it really is. Once they find out it's where it's at it's game over just like with that gold digger.

I get women who click my profile without me even sending them a message first so obviously my main profile pic isn't bad. I use my best one with straight teeth showing and all.

My old OLD bio got me many more replies though. My business sounded a bit more beefed up though but it was shorter.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The problem with that though is that it beefs my business up more than it really is. Once they find out it's where it's at it's game over just like with that gold digger.
Dude.. I should charge you for this one on one.. Again, here's the plan.

1) Go on what BS app you like. It will work on all.
2) Change your location to where ever the closest metro area to where you are in Florida. Seeker told me, but I forgot.
3) Post the bio
4) Set up multiple dates for Friday - Sunday
5) Book an AirBNB
6) Get laid

Dude, why are you talking about YOU. It isn't about YOU. It is about them. Just say, you are an international importer / exporter for technical hardware devices (cellphone cases - you do not tell them this). You then turn back on her, what she does, why she went into that field, etc. You then discuss HER EXPERIENCES. It works for anything. Example. What is the craziest thing you've done or most far out place you visited. She'll think and respond. Then, really cool. What did you do there? How did that experience make you feel? Just keep on exploring and expanding on her. You give simple answers to her, and you receive complex answers from her. Get it? You are creating an illusion. This will get you laid, unless you are looking for a relationship. Certainly possible, but it would be hard where you live.

@Glassguy @In2theGame any suggetions he should consider with OLD?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

2) Change your location to where ever the closest metro area to where you are in Florida. Seeker told me, but I forgot.
3) Post the bio
5) Book an AirBNB
6) Get laid

Dude, why are you talking about YOU. It isn't about YOU. It is about them. Just say, you are an international importer / exporter for technical hardware devices (cellphone cases - you do not tell them this). You then turn back on her, what she does, why she went into that field, etc. You then discuss HER EXPERIENCES. It works for anything. Example. What is the craziest thing you've done or most far out place you visited. She'll think and respond. Then, really cool. What did you do there? How did that experience make you feel? Just keep on exploring and expanding on her. You give simple answers to her, and you receive complex answers from her. Get it? You are creating an illusion. This will get you laid, unless you are looking for a relationship. Certainly possible, but it would be hard where you live.

So for a relationship I need to live in a larger metro area with a more younger and educated population?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So for a relationship I need to live in a larger metro area with a more younger and educated population?
It would help. You say you are not in an area with ladies in your age range.

What are your goals? Getting laid or a relationship? If that later, it will be difficult for a lady 60+ miles away. Anything farther than 40 miles will be hard. That's my experience in NYC Metro. It's actually worse in the city. They measure distance in blocks.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, where do I begin? So bear with me this might be long! The best way to describe me is that I’m an active, outgoing, hardworking, and caring individual who’s on here like everyone else I suppose which is to look for that special someone to be my partner, best friend, travel buddy, and possibly even spend the rest of my life with! I admit I’m a bit shy at first but once you get to know me I’m pretty much an open book and you won’t get me to shut up :) I guess the best way to describe me would be an introvert-extrovert hybrid and very outgoing! I’m highly motivated and put 110 percent effort into everything I do and I’m highly competitive in nature. I own a successful retail business which is hard work but very rewarding which in return allows me to have free time when I want it and do things on a whim. I love to be active and go different places locally, travel, dine out and overall lead an active and healthy lifestyle and overall be adventurous. I’m a St. Louis, Missouri native and lived in the area for just over four years now and LOVE IT, especially the weather and being able to be outdoors year round doing activities and not freeze my arse off LOL. One thing I’m a diehard fan of is St. Louis Blues hockey! I was a season ticket holder for several seasons before moving here so anyone in general who’s a big hockey or baseball fan instantly has just scored huge points with me there regardless of team! Yes, even Bruins fans! I know, there are a lot of Bruins fans around here, just had to throw that out there hehe. If you like freshwater fishing that’s a huge plus too! Finally, the traits I value most and look for in any potential partner is intellect, kindness, humor, and integrity which I find those to be highly attractive. So if you possess those traits then I’d love to hear from you! A pretty smile stands out too and is a must
1. you sound like a woman.
2. you leave nothing to mystery, nothing for a woman to ask or wonder
3. you sound like a woman (I thought this text was from a WOMANS profile until I read the whole thread)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It would help. You say you are not in an area with ladies in your age range.

What are your goals? Getting laid or a relationship? If that later, it will be difficult for a lady 60+ miles away. Anything farther than 40 miles will be hard. That's my experience in NYC Metro. It's actually worse in the city. They measure distance in blocks.
Like OLD in general my entire county on the sites I'll be lucky to see more than 3 online each day. It's like 260k population and a lot more than that during season. However as I said the median age is 55.9. The county to my north is a bit larger but median age 55 as well and the larger county to my south the median age is 50.

I have to set OLD app ranges to about 50 miles to get a lot of results and that's mainly to my north around Bradenton.

All my OLD dates except the hot MILF 50 year old have lived over 25 miles away. Most are over 40.

Actually, that 50 year old teacher goes up to St. Pete with her friend on the weekends sometimes to visit museums, Busch Gardens in Tampa because it's so dull around here. It's about a 70 mile drive for her since she lives 20 miles away. She also said I need to hangout up there more. She grew up in my county and said it's boring here.

You know, before I met her at Starbucks, when we first started talking on OLD she actually invited me up to Tampa for a day trip with her friend but I had to work and I was leery about going on a day trip 1.5 hours away with two women I never met. Being around them for a whole day I might have gelled with her more, maybe got a lay up there.

It would have given her less time to think things in her head over.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, where do I begin? So bear with me this might be long! The best way to describe me is that I’m an active, outgoing, hardworking, and caring individual who’s on here like everyone else I suppose which is to look for that special someone to be my partner, best friend, travel buddy, and possibly even spend the rest of my life with! I admit I’m a bit shy at first but once you get to know me I’m pretty much an open book and you won’t get me to shut up :) I guess the best way to describe me would be an introvert-extrovert hybrid and very outgoing! I’m highly motivated and put 110 percent effort into everything I do and I’m highly competitive in nature. I own a successful retail business which is hard work but very rewarding which in return allows me to have free time when I want it and do things on a whim. I love to be active and go different places locally, travel, dine out and overall lead an active and healthy lifestyle and overall be adventurous. I’m a St. Louis, Missouri native and lived in the area for just over four years now and LOVE IT, especially the weather and being able to be outdoors year round doing activities and not freeze my arse off LOL. One thing I’m a diehard fan of is St. Louis Blues hockey! I was a season ticket holder for several seasons before moving here so anyone in general who’s a big hockey or baseball fan instantly has just scored huge points with me there regardless of team! Yes, even Bruins fans! I know, there are a lot of Bruins fans around here, just had to throw that out there hehe. If you like freshwater fishing that’s a huge plus too! Finally, the traits I value most and look for in any potential partner is intellect, kindness, humor, and integrity which I find those to be highly attractive. So if you possess those traits then I’d love to hear from you! A pretty smile stands out too and is a must
Let me try based on this text and your personality:

@biggoal , here is your new text, based 100% on your barfing, feminine spillage... use it.

Im active and outgoing... are you? I like sports, fishing, running and especially hockey... (GO BLUES!)
so if you are smart, funny and willing to take a chance, lets try... what do you say?

Last edited:

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, do people here actually suggest you waste money and travel to another city just to get with a girl or two? What if they don't want to hook up? You've just wasted a weekend and a ****load of money on NOTHING. Get real and stop wasting your time and money chasing women.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, do people here actually suggest you waste money and travel to another city just to get with a girl or two? What if they don't want to hook up? You've just wasted a weekend and a ****load of money on NOTHING. Get real and stop wasting your time and money chasing women.
in contrast, the past 3mo there have been 3 women traveling 300+ miles by train to come visit me.. for a FIRST DATE overnight weekend.
(one is coming this wkd, I paid for one of those trips @100$) Two of them I met on Instagram.

The moment you agree to travel TO the woman, you have become a supplicating simp handing all of the power and frame to the female

Last edited:

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in contrast, the past 3mo there have been 3 women traveling 300+ miles by train to come visit me.. for a FIRST DATE overnight weekend.
(one is coming this wkd, I paid for one of those trips @100$) Two of them I met on Instagram.

The moment you agree to travel TO the woman, you have become a supplicating simp handing all of the power and frame to the female
Yeah. I mean, I don't have women travelling to come to see me (yet), but I'm *DEFINITELY* not gonna travel and waste money JUST to TRY to get with women. Yeesh.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure that you two aren't related?

I notice some family resemblance around the eyes.

Here is that other one that is about HB9. The pic is bad, but she has a smoking body and for 39 She'd be around HB9. That's the one from OLD that drove 60 miles to meet up with me and texted her eyeballs off before the date for 3 days. She was into me and laughing and everything UNTIL I told her the type of business I owned. Her attitude quickly changed after that. I guess she was gold digging.

Glassguy

Reaction score

3) Post the bio
5) Book an AirBNB
6) Get laid

I cannot help him. I tried in the past and he just wanted to argue everything. Him and about 5 others I dont waste my time with anymore.

The people who think they have it all figured out and get poor results are goners.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Let me try based on this text and your personality:

@biggoal , here is your new text, based 100% on your barfing, feminine spillage... use it.

Im active and outgoing... are you? I like sports, fishing, running and especially hockey... (GO BLUES!)
so if you are smart, funny and willing to take a chance, lets try... what do you say?
It has an action at the end, so that's good, but it sound a bit cliche, no? I think I saw something similar on a MadTV skit from Lowered Expectations.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
^^^^Thats a 9?^^^^^

I must be banging 12's.
The first lady he blew it with (not figuratively) was attractive. Whether he met her IRL, I do not know. She seems a 7-8; not that I use these stupid numbers. I am simple. Do I want to f uck her? Yes, I do, no, I move on.