"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Reply rates have really went down on OLD. What's going on?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So I'd say the last 4 months my reply rates on OLD have gone down a lot! I was probably at like 10-15 percent on OLD and only messaging at a min HB 7.5 to 9. Nothing above a 9 because they don't exist on OLD and that is a lot better than the PUA estimates of 2-5 percent for "strong" profiles. Last summer and fall I was doing pretty well on Match, OKcupid, and Facebook dating. Btw FB Dating looked pretty promising when it first launched. The quality of women was decent actually and easy to get a reply from when leaving a photo comment. Now FB dating is mostly ugly landwhales and fatties. That tanked.

Heck, and last summer when I first started really using it I even had garbage photos like the one in my avatar and my reply rate was a lot better.

I do notice the quality and quantity of women have gone WAY down the last few months on OLD. Can that be an issue too when there is a lot less to go around and more guys swarming them?

Am I the only one noticing a lot less decent women lately on OLD?

I did change my profile summary wording as well and I think that affected it as well. I might go back to my old profile summary that seemed to get better results. The thing is that I get women who look at my profile without me even messaging them. So obviously initially when they see my face it gets their interest level because I use good, clear photos and have a near perfect smile.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So I'd say the last 4 months my reply rates on OLD have gone down a lot! I was probably at like 10-15 percent on OLD and only messaging at a min HB 7.5 to 9. Nothing above a 9 because they don't exist on OLD and that is a lot better than the PUA estimates of 2-5 percent for "strong" profiles. Last summer and fall I was doing pretty well on Match, OKcupid, and Facebook dating. Btw FB Dating looked pretty promising when it first launched. The quality of women was decent actually and easy to get a reply from when leaving a photo comment. Now FB dating is mostly ugly landwhales and fatties. That tanked.

Heck, and last summer when I first started really using it I even had garbage photos like the one in my avatar and my reply rate was a lot better.

I do notice the quality and quantity of women have gone WAY down the last few months on OLD. Can that be an issue too when there is a lot less to go around and more guys swarming them?

Am I the only one noticing a lot less decent women lately on OLD?

I did change my profile summary wording as well and I think that affected it as well. I might go back to my old profile summary that seemed to get better results. The thing is that I get women who look at my profile without me even messaging them. So obviously initially when they see my face it gets their interest level because I use good, clear photos and have a near perfect smile.
They saw you inside a giant bear and holding a little child on your lap.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
They saw you inside a giant bear and holding a little child on your lap.
I didn't use that on OLD though and I wasn't holding a child with that bear.

Funny I posted this thread and then just noticed on OKCupid an HB7 Asian replied to my message from last night lol.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I didn't use that on OLD though and I wasn't holding a child with that bear.

Funny I posted this thread and then just noticed on OKCupid an HB7 Asian replied to my message from last night lol.
I (we) want to see what you classify as a Hot Babe 7, 8, 9, 10. I have a tough time seeing you get those ladies right now. Not saying you cannot, with work, it can be done. But IDK... I find it hard to believe you're seeing these ladies IRL. You come off a bit off-kilter and needy. You blow up their phone's or apps like there's no tomorrow.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I (we) want to see what you classify as a Hot Babe 7, 8, 9, 10. I have a tough time seeing you get those ladies right now. Not saying you cannot, with work, it can be done. But IDK... I find it hard to believe you're seeing these ladies IRL. You come off a bit off-kilter and needy. You blow up their phone's or apps like there's no tomorrow.
I don't want to post pics of OLD girls on here. Just wrong and an invasion of privacy. These were late 30s girls but no kids. Like Gisiele is an HB9 for example. Okay, she's 40 but kidding aside if you guys met her and she was not married to Tom Brady you'd all be tripping on your D8cks to get in her pants.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yea but at some point you have to stop victimizing yourself.
Feminism relies on people playing victim roles.
Big stop making excuses.
But just proving I can get dates with hb8 plus hence I posted a pic of her.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Cute b itch. How'd you f uck it up?
Dunno. Just didnt click. She looks like Gisele btw in person. Didnt talk much after even though I spent 50 bucks. It was one of those 59 dollar meal dates I used to post about where I'd get no second date.

The other high end hb date i had last summer was hotter though and I posted her pic before. She was hb9. The one where the date was going great until I told her about the business I owned and it went south fast when she got disappointed I wasn't big money. I'll post her pic later.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Dunno. Just didnt click. She looks like Gisele btw in person. Didnt talk much after even though I spent 50 bucks. It was one of those 59 dollar meal dates I used to post about where I'd get no second date.

The other high end hb date i had last summer was hotter though and I posted her pic before. She was hb9. The one where the date was going great until I told her about the business I owned and it went south fast when she got disappointed I wasn't big money. I'll post her pic later.
Dude. Why are you at So Suave? Why don't you listen? You DO NOT FEED THEM UNTIL YOU F UCK THEM!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Dude. Why are you at So Suave? Why don't you listen? You DO NOT FEED THEM UNTIL YOU F UCK THEM!
Crazy story I heard... there was this dude who took a girl that he hadn't fvcked yet on an expensive concert trip. They stayed in the same hotel room together so he was sure he would get laid.

But any attempt the dude made to escalate was instantly shut down. And later, he found out the girl was telling people "Ew, I'd never fvck him in a million years." She just wouldn't let him escalate.

So basically dude got played hard. Used for his money, concert tickets, and attention.

I feel like not buying women meals before you fvck is along the same line as this story I heard.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Crazy story I heard... there was this dude who took a girl that he hadn't fvcked yet on an expensive concert trip. They stayed in the same hotel room together so he was sure he would get laid.

But any attempt the dude made to escalate was instantly shut down. And later, he found out the girl was telling people "Ew, I'd never fvck him in a million years." She just wouldn't let him escalate.

So basically dude got played hard. Used for his money, concert tickets, and attention.

I feel like not buying women meals before you fvck is along the same line as this story I heard.
Goes back to the rules... Don't spend any dough on them until you f uck them. You can buy them a drink or share and app, but that is it. He was prob. trying to impress her with his $$$ because he had no or little game. Game only comes naturally through dozens or hundreds of times in failing. We, as dudes, learn from experience.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Goes back to the rules... Don't spend any dough on them until you f uck them. You can buy them a drink or share and app, but that is it. He was prob. trying to impress her with his $$$ because he had no or little game. Game only comes naturally through dozens or hundreds of times in failing. We, as dudes, learn from experience.
Man. What Pook said about learning from failure is 100% true.

"A single failure will help you more than reading the DJ Bible ten times."
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
So I'd say the last 4 months my reply rates on OLD have gone down a lot!
Maybe it's because you started hanging around on SoSuave, so now you're putting out an "overthinking it" vibe.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
@biggoal

I personally think that you could get ahead of the game of many on this form... if not for one thing.

If you've kept all those e-mails you've sent to women on OLD, I'd suggest that you look over them.
Look for patterns.
Look for key moments when they seemed interested and then equally look for moments when they became disinterested.
Look back on your approach and how you responded to their e-mails.
Don't repeat things that didn't provide a positive result.
...and work on your craft toward the things you said that reaped positive responses.

You are obviously educated and articulate. From my own personal experiences, I know *personally* that this goes a long way with women. You have some areas that need polishing and chiseling. Continue to work on these and like I said above, you'll do much better.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You need to delete your profile, and then later reregister with a new email, pics, and different user name. The ai that the sites use will give a preference to new profiles in regard to what they suggest to users.
So true. I noticed that with tinder. And a lot of users here delete their profiles and make new tinder profiles all the time to get bumped to the top. Cheaper than paying for boost and that.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
@biggoal

I personally think that you could get ahead of the game of many on this form... if not for one thing.

If you've kept all those e-mails you've sent to women on OLD, I'd suggest that you look over them.
Look for patterns.
Look for key moments when they seemed interested and then equally look for moments when they became disinterested.
Look back on your approach and how you responded to their e-mails.
Don't repeat things that didn't provide a positive result.
...and work on your craft toward the things you said that reaped positive responses.

You are obviously educated and articulate. From my own personal experiences, I know *personally* that this goes a long way with women. You have some areas that need polishing and chiseling. Continue to work on these and like I said above, you'll do much better.
Well the last few months I haven't sent as many messages out and also I've been sending half arsed ones. Like when my reply rates were better I was sending long messages out that pointed things in their profiles out and were well thought messages and they seemed to like that.

Then I tried the keep it short approach like people say to use and my reply rates go way down.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I know *personally* that this goes a long way with women. You have some areas that need polishing and chiseling. Continue to work on these and like I said above, you'll do much better.
Dude, it doesn't on OLD. It's either a dude is f uckable or he isn't. Looks are always paramount. Don't give him false hope.. That's just wrong.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Dude, it doesn't on OLD. It's either a dude is f uckable or he isn't. Looks are always paramount. Don't give him false hope.. That's just wrong.
Maybe it's demographics. Even back when I used OLD, I still pulled women in on my ability to communicate. We're not talking 10's or anything, but a "7" or "8" with no children and a college education is acceptable to my standards.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top