Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Reply rates have really went down on OLD. What's going on?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
you already replied, so... wait to see if she bites.
all I can say is that you used playful banter, which is good... you just need to stay congruent with the flirt.
please do not use anything clique, you might get a date... too bad you cant invite her to your place.

honestly Im quite lucky as I have a place 3min walk to the beach and a cafe, so I usally date to the cafe and lead them to my place or just invite them directly to my place to cook dinner together, a glass of California wine and a movie.

my goto 1st date movie is "Knight&Day" with Tom Cruise and Carmen Diaz, it has never failed to produce results.
I hate wine but Robert Mondavi is made in my birthplace hometown so is a great story topic.
I play that movie when I bring women over too. It's a very underrated movie that most women surprisingly have never seen before, and often times have never even heard of it
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
A bit harsh dude. He's sensitive, no need to knock him out. He needs work, but a new hair style, clothes, 30 LBS of muscle and fat along with some personality and interaction work on himself would do wonders.
I suppose it was. I did give some advice after that in my last post.
 
Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
So I'm ugly?
YES... and you're anorexic. You can't be ugly AND anorexic, pick a struggle. Don't even think about women until you can bench press 160 pounds. You should be posting on bodybuilding forums everyday, not here
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I dont think he is ugly, he just has a boyish look for his age. I had a Russian friend with such a look, and he slays.
He is my age and I could not believe the HB he pulled (at 40-45yo). Granted we were in Estonia so HB everywhere.

He gave me a great piece of advice:

me: how the hell do you get such hot babes?
him: if you only go for gold, you get gold.

meaning, if you only flirt, and only ask out HB8+ you will get HB8+
I have used this mantra ever since and it is really true. Only go for what you want and will acecpt, and (eventually) you will get it.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I suppose it was. I did give some advice after that in my past post.
He needs the truth. Lifes a lot harder then being told you're ugly online. Especially when you ask straight up "am I ugly"... He'll be fine

Oh and he's also a troll, and all of this is just made up. So who cares
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Don't even think about women until you can bench press 160 pounds.
by your reasoning I cant get girls at all. I cant lift or work out cuz I have a paralyzed arm and hand.

its about attitude, game and killing them with your sex
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
by your reasoning I cant get girls at all. I cant lift or work out cuz I have a paralyzed arm and hand.

its about attitude, game and killing them with your sex
For one, you're not ugly.... but I also said you can't be ugly AND anorexic. He needs muscle to compensate for his ugliness. Ugly guys can get women if they have something to compliment it
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
A bit harsh dude. He's sensitive, no need to knock him out. He needs work, but a new hair style, clothes, 30 LBS of muscle and fat along with some personality and interaction work on himself would do wonders.
problem is he won't do it, he won't change, he don't wnat, he come here fishing for compliments saying he is doing good, with we know he don't
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Remember the rule, approach 1 person when in a public place before you earn the right to go on the app.

And you want to know why your rates have gone down? Because theres 1000 other guys sitting at their house and doing everything they can to not face their fear and face rejection, so they type something they wouldn't have the courage to say to her face, and you want to stand out from that?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,877
Reaction score
19,114
It gets the foot in the door at least. You can spin it to make it sound better too. Not until after you bang her then she eventually finds out the size of it.
Lmao...if you need to talk about a business to get your foot in the door you have already failed epically.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,877
Reaction score
19,114
Remember the rule, approach 1 person when in a public place before you earn the right to go on the app.

And you want to know why your rates have gone down? Because theres 1000 other guys sitting at their house and doing everything they can to not face their fear and face rejection, so they type something they wouldn't have the courage to say to her face, and you want to stand out from that?
Its actually because he has no social skills and doesn't understand how to send interesting messages a woman is going to want to respond to.

I have no issues getting responses, dates and sex.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Remember the rule, approach 1 person when in a public place before you earn the right to go on the app.

And you want to know why your rates have gone down? Because theres 1000 other guys sitting at their house and doing everything they can to not face their fear and face rejection, so they type something they wouldn't have the courage to say to her face, and you want to stand out from that?
I doubt that I'll be in the habit of clicking the"like" tab by your postings too often, but this one?
You are 100% spot on and I like your "rule approach" theory.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top