Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reply for "so what's your type?"

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been getting this question a lot because i tend to talk about other girls while i'm in a conversation with a girl. and i love when a they ask this question... anyway here's how it usually goes with me...

me: that girl over there is cute but she's not my type
girl: so what is your type? (this is the usual resposne)
me: well... you're sort of my type..... but not really... *smiles*

then she'll wanna know what i mean, but i'll leave her hanging... it drives 'em crazy.... i find that if she is interested, she'll try to validate herself.

anyway how do you guys handle this question.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how a conversation goes with a female that's already interested in you. Try that cold and you won't get the typical response. I don't use 'canned' material, I flow with whatever comes out of my mouth.

-Cod3r

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed....its a canned line that can be seen from the moon.

May work on intrested girls but not cold convo like Cod3r said.

I dont really have a type...Rather than say what you said above...i would be abit more sutle. Decribe one or two features that SHE has.

Sarge On!

lil pimpin

Reaction score
yes canned lines may be limited, but it can be useful to those of us who have trouble with what to say next.

i'd point to a super fat chick and say she's my type... cuz fat people are sexy.

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
LouBrication said:
her: *laughs* what do you mean sort of?

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm..

I would say "It's my secret," or just flat out "I'm not going to tell you."

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The total opposite of her (in a joking way).

IE: The girl is short, tan, brown hair and eyes... I would say "Tall, pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes." :p

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
lil pimpin said:
i'd point to a super fat chick and say she's my type... cuz fat people are sexy.
haha... yeah, fat chicks are hot... like they have lots of body heat... due to their layers of fat, they can survive in cold weather. and that is sexy! lol.

ok, that's just mean... stop teasing fat chicks or you'll end up having an orgy with 3 of them and you'll break your ribs, then your bed will break and you'll fall through the floor into the living room... and that's not sexy... well not THAT sexy. :crackup:

4th letter

Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation is to female for me
Too much complex mental ****

Its like you want her to ask you if you like her

Why not avoid that and say you know what I like your style

or if you arent that hip

something to the extent of I like your demeanor

if she asks what do you mean

tell her I like the way you interact with the world

or The way you carry yourself I cant help but be attracted to you

If your talking like this you should know shes interested in you
and I usually lay it on thick because by this point shes wanting things to progress

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say, "I don't analyze that kind of thing. It takes the fun out of it, you know?" Leave her wondering... :up:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LouBrication said:
I wouldn't use that if I were you. You don't need to give her a stright answer, you can use C&F for that one:

Here is a better answer: "My type is a girl who is 4'9 250lbs bald headed harcore tattoo artist with a hump on her back".

or give her the answer which most girls think about when they are asked that question but never dare to say it out loud (they will love this answer) : "Actually my type is a very rich woman who will take care of me and buy me stuff because I am so handsome and I deserve it".

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
"Female"

"Tig ol' Bitties"

"Who wants to know?"

"What do YOU think my type is? Describe it."

"Hmm... let's see. (Then you go over her body as you list features). Brunette (play with her hair), Brown eyes (point to her eyes), sexy hips (hold her sides), etc." You need to know the girl pretty well, and she needs to be totally comfortable with you and kino. Probably best done on a 2nd/3rd date or something.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I tell the truth---- a girl with a great personality that isnt too modern to act like a lady. She has to be able to laugh, act silly, and a big smile is a must...