"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Renting clothes

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
I feel like I would never personally do that because to me, renting clothes feel almost like cheating. I would hate to walk out in a rental and get all kinds of compliments and in my mind be like, ‘This is cool, but this isn’t mine”. 'Now I feel like an impostor of some kind. I’m not as cool as people think I am. This $2,000 jacket, I just rented for $35.’

I like the idea that you save up and buy something that then becomes part of your life, part of your wardrobe. I think that there’s a genuine sort of appreciation for the product when you’ve put yourself into it. And being outed as a rental customer may even be embarrassing. It would be as if they were pretending to have more money than they did.

What do you guys think of men who rent clothes?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,107
I never even knew this was a thing...well I mean other than stuff like Tuxedo rentals...
 

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Well yeah it is a growing trend which nowadays has spread to everyday wear. You buy like $60-100 monthly subscription and get new clothes to wear like every week or two.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I don't see the big deal? 99% of people can't tell a $2000 jacket from a $200 one.

Clothes don't get compliments, the wearer does.
 
Top