Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Renting clothes

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I would never personally do that because to me, renting clothes feel almost like cheating. I would hate to walk out in a rental and get all kinds of compliments and in my mind be like, ‘This is cool, but this isn’t mine”. 'Now I feel like an impostor of some kind. I’m not as cool as people think I am. This $2,000 jacket, I just rented for $35.’

I like the idea that you save up and buy something that then becomes part of your life, part of your wardrobe. I think that there’s a genuine sort of appreciation for the product when you’ve put yourself into it. And being outed as a rental customer may even be embarrassing. It would be as if they were pretending to have more money than they did.

What do you guys think of men who rent clothes?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I never even knew this was a thing...well I mean other than stuff like Tuxedo rentals...

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah it is a growing trend which nowadays has spread to everyday wear. You buy like $60-100 monthly subscription and get new clothes to wear like every week or two.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the big deal? 99% of people can't tell a $2000 jacket from a $200 one.

Clothes don't get compliments, the wearer does.