“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

remote workers 30's lifestyle ?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,865
Reaction score
19,092
Most companies do not allow that kind of stuff due to tax requirements and if they were to find out you would likely be out of a job. Too risky, IMO.

Travel within the same country to different states can even be frowned upon depending on tax laws and obligations.
 

nicktum28

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
I got it but aren't most women in latin america and outside of the USA especially florida lol, easier and typically more receptive?
 

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Messages
699
Reaction score
714
Good idea but better to make your own business even if the pay is less. The added flexibility is worth it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
Most companies do not allow that kind of stuff due to tax requirements and if they were to find out you would likely be out of a job. Too risky, IMO.

Travel within the same country to different states can even be frowned upon depending on tax laws and obligations.
A lot of companies are also going to hybrid now. Like 2 or 3 days at home and 2 or 3 days at the office.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Just do it anyway and use a VPN
If someone ever takes a closer look at the IP logs it will be immediately obvious that a VPN/proxy was used. Might raise enough suspicion to cause problems or they could just ban the use of a VPN for logging in to company resources. I'm just saying it's not risk free if their IT department knows their sh!t.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
If someone ever takes a closer look at the IP logs it will be immediately obvious that a VPN/proxy was used. Might raise enough suspicion to cause problems or they could just ban the use of a VPN for logging in to company resources. I'm just saying it's not risk free if their IT department knows their sh!t.
If so, just find a new job, but in the mean time enjoy the paychecks until IT finds out (if they even do, or care). I'm fvcking sick of the US work culture and people being people being slaves to companies that don't give a single fvck about their employees. No one should ever let their job hold them back from what they want in life.
 
Top