Hey, i am considering finding a remote job and being able to travel year round to latin america, europe, asia etc... To the single successful men that do that is it worth it ? Would it be better if you stayed in your home city ?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
A lot of companies are also going to hybrid now. Like 2 or 3 days at home and 2 or 3 days at the office.Most companies do not allow that kind of stuff due to tax requirements and if they were to find out you would likely be out of a job. Too risky, IMO.
Travel within the same country to different states can even be frowned upon depending on tax laws and obligations.
If someone ever takes a closer look at the IP logs it will be immediately obvious that a VPN/proxy was used. Might raise enough suspicion to cause problems or they could just ban the use of a VPN for logging in to company resources. I'm just saying it's not risk free if their IT department knows their sh!t.Just do it anyway and use a VPN
If so, just find a new job, but in the mean time enjoy the paychecks until IT finds out (if they even do, or care). I'm fvcking sick of the US work culture and people being people being slaves to companies that don't give a single fvck about their employees. No one should ever let their job hold them back from what they want in life.If someone ever takes a closer look at the IP logs it will be immediately obvious that a VPN/proxy was used. Might raise enough suspicion to cause problems or they could just ban the use of a VPN for logging in to company resources. I'm just saying it's not risk free if their IT department knows their sh!t.