Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relocated – need some advice

bigstik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I think you are doing great. Have you thought about the neighbors? Sometimes your neighbors are a great shot, if they are your age. Or hotties.:cool:

djzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigstik said:
Dude, I think you are doing great. Have you thought about the neighbors? Sometimes your neighbors are a great shot, if they are your age. Or hotties.:cool:
I have- in fact I have this hottie neighbor, really cute girl, lives right across the hall but with such a big attitude; I smiled at her once said 'Hi' tried to start a convo but she was snubby and didn't even say hello. I nexted her that day that moment.

Other than her - haven't seen a hottie yet in my area.

juanita

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about visiting gym? u can meet different people there - guys and girls and u can easy start conversation and if u start talking to guys they won't concider u being a gay which can happen at a bar.and plus u will get better body. and how about asking some of your co workers out?(i mean the same gender). maybe some of those are lonely too. virtual life is just escape from reality

djzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
juanita said:
how about visiting gym? u can meet different people there - guys and girls and u can easy start conversation and if u start talking to guys they won't concider u being a gay which can happen at a bar.and plus u will get better body. and how about asking some of your co workers out?(i mean the same gender). maybe some of those are lonely too. virtual life is just escape from reality
I agree - and I already have a membership - in fact, one of the first things I did when I came here is get a membership in a gym, and I advise everybody on this board who is relocating, to do the same.

Two week – summary – My first # close!
===============================

A little over a month has passed, and I am in a much better situation now. Here is a brief summary of this week’s events:

Wednesday – went out with a guy I met online for a bear, had fun, some EC with girls but that’s it

Thursday – went out with another person I met online, we connected rather well (especially in our philosophy towards girls, pick-up etc).

Friday – Started out at a birthday party at some friends that I know – made some new friends - then went out to some bars – Got my first # close! Cute HB8 girl, college student in her 20’s. Later on met up with the guy from Thursday and we went to a dance club.

Saturday- went out with another friend, had dinner with his family and then we hit a local lounge. Over at the lounge met another cool guy – gave me his # and told me to stay in touch cause he parties a lot.

Overall – things are finally starting to work out.

Conclusion:

First of all, you must be active – and never give up. I have basically met everybody that I know here through one person that I know who used to live here. I met the rest online / socializing etc.

I set a goal to socialize this week and this helped me increase my contacts tenfold. When you set goals then your subconscious mind works to achieve them even when you are not consciously thinking about socializing and making new friends.

That’s it for now – hopefully will have some interesting stories next week.

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff zulu - keep it up. I will be in a similar position too so this is quite inspiring for me to get out and meet people.