Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relative to income, what do you think is the occupation that women give the least respect to?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why guys hate on foreign women, people move for better job opportunities.

What's wrong with moving for better dating opportunities?
i can see why, Pan holds this opinion also.

So you have to be very very succesfull to get a beautiful, younger and well adjusted non sloot western woman as they are rare.

this is easier with foreign women.

I admittedly can’t score a western 10. I have no issues with this. It’s a market. I’ve never pretended I’m a 10 or a Casanova!

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
i can see why, Pan holds this opinion also.

So you have to be very very succesfull to get a beautiful, younger and well adjusted non sloot western woman as they are rare.

this is easier with foreign women.

I admittedly can’t score a western 10. I have no issues with this. It’s a market. I’ve never pretended I’m a 10 or a Casanova!
The 10's in other countries are better than the "10's" in the USA.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 10's in other countries are better than the "10's" in the USA.
i suppose that’s a question of taste in terms of looks. I like asian and western women not a lot else.

western women I find are probably the most beautiful in the world but only at that golden 20-25 age. They hit wall much quicker than others. Far Easter women can look young at 45. Western women, a lot are getting crows feet and rapidly head south early 30s.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old were these women, ive never had a woman my age care about what i did for a living unless she was a FOB Ethnic.
No woman cares what you do for a living?
Are you kidding?

Your function and utility in society are huge in terms of attraction. Far more than looks.

Train to be a consultant surgeon and see what happens!

there are literally billions of women who will not go near any dude who has a low status job.

The mind absolutely boggles at how you’ve come to this conclusion, unless you’re like 17.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point, yes, but they sometimes forget about that in favor of adventure and excitement.
thats what defines a woman of bad character.

Female sexual selection based on utility to society is an incredibly beneficial thing. Female selection based on adventure and excitement leads to single parent households, neglected children and welfare.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Railway engineers and train operators, HVAC techs, plumbers, electricians, flimsy dudes in IT and tech support, truckers hauling fuel or cement/anything, road crews, roofers, line handlers, postal service personnel, used car salesman, farmers, factory workers, merchant vessel crews. You know, lots of stuff that keeps the world going.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
stuff that keeps the world going.
That females are incapable of doing, and thus why I will always view them as inferior no matter how much they can go to school and earn money and bla bla bla

All it takes is 1 natural disaster to make it obvious.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Software developers/data scientists/statisticians are very well paid and some of the most intelligent people in the world (typically far smarter than doctors and lawyers who society worships, whose professions require little to no deep, logical thinking, just primarily memorization of words), yet are not respected, and often made fun of.
I have not been so impressed by my physicians' intelligence. I remember in college, one telling me me found calculus & physics hard. :rolleyes:
That said, I am impressed in their ability to study (memorization) at a very exhaustive level - and for surgeons, to master the extraordinarily tedious skills to do successful operations.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why guys hate on foreign women, people move for better job opportunities.

What's wrong with moving for better dating opportunities?
I have no problem dating women from poorer countries. Poontang is all the same no matter what class (although higher class chicks will douche better :eek::eek:).

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not been so impressed by my physicians' intelligence. I remember in college, one telling me me found calculus & physics hard. :rolleyes:
That said, I am impressed in their ability to study (memorization) at a very exhaustive level - and for surgeons, to master the extraordinarily tedious skills to do successful operations.
I respect surgeons a lot, not regular doctors

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
'Relative to income, what do you think is the occupation that women give the least respect to?'

Seems like the last few years have shown that many women don't quite respect a Republican President.......;)