Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relative to income, what do you think is the occupation that women give the least respect to?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are repulsed by engineers because most engineers have poor social skills. Engineers are higher income men who often struggle to get sex.
That’s a logical argument. Unfortunately, women don’t operate on logic. Engineer = earning potential is her thought process.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a logical argument. Unfortunately, women don’t operate on logic. Engineer = earning potential is her thought process.
I've seen plenty of incel engineers and other STEM occupation guys. Late 20s-early 40s women might try to latch on to one with better social skills if earning potential matters to them. Most women make their own money though and aren't that concerned with what men make, unless it is at least 5x her salary.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of incel engineers and other STEM occupation guys. Late 20s-early 40s women might try to latch on to one with better social skills if earning potential matters to them. Most women make their own money though and aren't that concerned with what men make, unless it is at least 5x her salary.
Not when children are wanted.

that’s why they want a guy who earns well.

Women almost uniformly won’t date a dude who earns significantly less. You see the likes of famous female actors still end up with investment bankers who are even richer again.

Ironic that women complain they aren’t as highly paid as men, while insisting men are higher paid than them!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic that women complain they aren’t as highly paid as men, while insisting men are higher paid than them!
I guess its all about the money. Both case is about more money

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I worked a job as a retail manager for years. I made well into six fugures, had seven weeks a year off and lived a fairly affluent lifestyle outside of work. Then when online dating I'd have women who would literally end the conversation and ghost me the moment I told them what I did for a living, even if it had been going great up to that point. Then I would go do my DJ job (which i literally got paid only free drinks for doing) at night or on weekends and have women throwing themselves at me constantly. So what you do for a living has a huge impact on the women who will date you. Thing is if a woman wouldn't date an otherwise good guy just because he didnt have a sexy job then its good to find out she's a shallow moron right up front and not waste your time on her.
How old were these women, ive never had a woman my age care about what i did for a living unless she was a FOB Ethnic.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work as a chemical process operator, I'm operating equipment worth billions. Almost nobody have the faintest clue what I actually do for a living and what level of expertise is required for my job. It's relatively well paid because of that, can't put anyone in that job without extensive training for at least a year due to the complexity.

Probably not the least respected job, more like nobody knows what it's even about or that it exists.
It's well paid because it smells like sheet and could blow up at any time. :rolleyes:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old were these women, ive never had a woman my age care about what i did for a living unless she was a FOB Ethnic.
I was in my 40s at the time so most of them were 30s or 40s. It was so weird because I would have college girls all over me when doing DJ work. That was fun but I wasn't really interested in dating someone who was half my age. Was definitely good for the old ego though.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
younger womens minds. Shows how simple they really are.
This is something that really sucks about this "game" (I hate that word by the way)...

When girls are at their youngest and hottest, their brains value stupid things. This, in essence, makes the "game" impossible because the rules don't make any sense. And honestly, many females don't get any better as they age.

Reactions: B80

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Solution = "dumpster dive" for hotties in less fortunate countries. You might find gold in that dumpster that's WAY BETTER than the girls in the rich countries.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solution = "dumpster dive" for hotties in less fortunate countries. You might find gold in that dumpster that's WAY BETTER than the girls in the rich countries.
my wife’s foreign.
I wouldn’t call it a dumpster.
they are generally better educated and have more self respect than the mass of whales, drug addicts and just general cahnts in developed countries.

if anything, this is the dumpster

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
my wife’s foreign.
they are generally better educated and have more self respect than the mass of whales, drug addicts and just general cahnts in developed countries.

Yea that's why "dumpster" is in quotes to show sarcasm.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. All women care about earning potential.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually was thinking of doing a side weekend job as a bartender, even though I have my own business. Mostly because I want to pick up how to mix all kinds of different drinks. I could take bartender classes, but I like socializing with people, too.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. All women care about earning potential.
At some point, yes, but they sometimes forget about that in favor of adventure and excitement.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most women are repulsed by engineers because most engineers have poor social skills. Engineers are higher income men who often struggle to get sex.

A lot of lawyers work too much and are not active seducers.
Not my experience. Most women find us "dorks" pretty cool...especially when you don't look or act like what they think one would be like.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking garbagemen (they get paid fairly well since the workers have to be enticed to put with all the sheet) and fast-food location manager.

Conversely, a starving poet/musician probably gets the most respect.
Software developers/data scientists/statisticians are very well paid and some of the most intelligent people in the world (typically far smarter than doctors and lawyers who society worships, whose professions require little to no deep, logical thinking, just primarily memorization of words), yet are not respected, and often made fun of.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
my wife’s foreign.

I don't get why guys hate on foreign women, people move for better job opportunities.

What's wrong with moving for better dating opportunities?