"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Relationships With Zero Arguments & Drama, Is That Normal?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Lend me your ears guys!

Current chick I am seeing, kept her around as a plate for around a year, then I gave her exlucivity 3 months ago.

Believe me, I have kept her proving herself to me, and litrialy screened her for everything you can imagine.

So we are 1 year and 3 months in... In this time there has not been one SINGLE argument.. And the amount of drama from her? Well next to NOTHING.

She only once got a little upset with me, because I wasn't giving her enough effection, but it was a such minor thing, and lasted about 5mins lol.

She is always respectful, very caring and drama free.

However is it normal for a relationship to have ZERO issues or arguments? I'm not complaining, i'm happy with things the way they are.

However every relationship in the past I have had, has has the odd argument here and there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Most of mine have been. I'm not big into BS so I tend to push chicks away that always want to start BS...

Not to say you always agree on things but I'd rather discuss them prior to them becoming huge sticking points.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Keep it up and enjoy it. Don't get lazy.

I did date one girl like this, it was great. Sometimes they just bottle things up but no reason to assume that's what's happening here.

She knows deep inside, that i'm not the BS taking kinda guy.. She gets that impression from the way I am with other people.. Instinctively she knows not to cross the line, otherwise I would be gone in a blink.

Affection & my time is given out sparingly, so she makes the most of it.

Maybe once every 3-4 months i buy her a little gift, keep her sweet lol

But you are right.. Game has to be tight at all times, getting LAZY results in nothing good
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Nope! lol at some point in time, sooner or later drama WILL come, how severe? nobody knows except the 2 people involved but this is part of the reason why I do not want a relationship, I just do not have the patience to tolerate any drama or bullsh*t. I have a plate right now who I've been seeing for about 4 years and she knows I don't want a relationship just casual. Even now that i admit, I'm in a dating "slump" and only have 2 girls on my roster but even then, I wont dive into an LTR because of potential drama.

Also, one thing to add that I have come to accept is that Women are going to do what they are going to do. whether it's to your face or behind your back, You can't control it. I save myself the headache by not worrying about drama and I go to bed at night at peace.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I'm 2.5 years into my relationship with zero arguments and drama. I might have gotten mildly mad once or twice at a couple of minor things that have come up (due to her naivety), but nothing of any consequence. We enjoy peace and mutual support. In a relationship like tins, mild annoyances just don't matter that much. The good completely eclipses the occasional minor annoyance.

I say enjoy it while it lasts. I hope it lasts for a good long time.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Thats the kind of stuff id love to have.

Hopefully for you she is not internalizing stuff, id watch for some body language signs.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Idk man from my limited experience a power struggle always happens turning things into drama/conflict
Women are always trying to turn us into that beta ideal
Not all. A woman who seeks power will. Some enjoy her man in the position hes in.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Nope! lol at some point in time, sooner or later drama WILL come, how severe? nobody knows except the 2 people involved but this is part of the reason why I do not want a relationship, I just do not have the patience to tolerate any drama or bullsh*t. I have a plate right now who I've been seeing for about 4 years and she knows I don't want a relationship just casual. Even now that i admit, I'm in a dating "slump" and only have 2 girls on my roster but even then, I wont dive into an LTR because of potential drama.

Also, one thing to add that I have come to accept is that Women are going to do what they are going to do. whether it's to your face or behind your back, You can't control it. I save myself the headache by not worrying about drama and I go to bed at night at peace.

This is true.. Drama and games are a inevitably when it comes to woman.. Make the most of it while things are good.. keep your game tight, keep your options open.

If and when chit hits the fan.. Meh just move the fuk on!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Thats the kind of stuff id love to have.

Hopefully for you she is not internalizing stuff, id watch for some body language signs.

If you want a good, drama free relationship, then best make wise decisions bruv!

Find a good balance between attractiveness in a woman, and good wholesome character traits!

If you keep going for the, HOT SEXY wild crazy types.. Then don't be surprised if drama and BS is all you ever get.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
If you want a good, drama free relationship, then best make wise decisions bruv!

Find a good balance between attractiveness in a woman, and good wholesome character traits!

If you keep going for the, HOT SEXY wild crazy types.. Then don't be surprised if drama and BS is all you ever get.
Making wise decision is not easy, i think the more experience you get with women the wiser you become.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Why rock the boat? You're getting along. You're fvcking and having a good time. Stop messing with your head and playing what if scenarios in your head. Your mind can be your worst enemy. Trust me, I've been there as well. Whatever you think is the thing you think you should do, do the opposite.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Making wise decision is not easy, i think the more experience you get with women the wiser you become.

We learn from our mistakes bruv.. Sometimes we have to get burned a few times from the toxic hoes, in order to finally get our chit together and start making wiser decisions.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Some woman don't care about the power.. They are perfectly happy with the man being a fukin man.. Just don't turn into a needy puzzy, or she will be gone!
Yep. Imagine when your being a man, supporting her in a masculine way, fixing things, being motivated that it makes her desire you more.

Many of the women that are being complained about seek masculinity for themselves.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is true.. Drama and games are a inevitably when it comes to woman.. Make the most of it while things are good.. keep your game tight, keep your options open.

If and when chit hits the fan.. Meh just move the fuk on!
Youve never experienced a no drama no game females?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Youve never experienced a no drama no game females?

Not completely free of drama or games.. I think MOST woman a certain amount of BS to the table, but occasionally you can find one, who goes against the grain, and causes little to none problems.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Not completely free of drama or games.. I think MOST woman a certain amount of BS to the table, but occasionally you can find one, who goes against the grain, and causes little to none problems.
Ive found a few. Humble happy for what they have dont like to fight. The ones we have issues with want power and many enjoy fighting, drama and games.
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Yeah, my relationship is mostly this. We've had maybe 3-4 moderate arguments in a year? They never lasted more than five minutes. Both of us can admit when we're being moody and so we get over it straight away. 99.99% of our relationship has been relaxed and fun. I'm a fairly zen guy so she knows that's what I expect from a relationship but I think she's got a good head on her shoulders too. She seems to be aware that she can be moody.

I think if you actually screen for wholesome traits in women and command respect as the man, these relationships shouldn't be abnormal. It's just we're so used to hooking up with lower quality women with no impulse control and daddy issues, because that's what alpha attracts the most, that a remotely normal relationship seems foreign. Before I found game, I'd had two relationships that were zero drama. I think running the line of being a great guy, not a nice guy nor a jerk is how you get respect and softness. A woman isn't going to relax if you don't make her comfortable.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top