Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship that starts with sex on day 1

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe some of the religious women were thrill seekers. Cheating is more taboo for them and more of a thrill.

I wouldn't give up on religious women. And some of the wild party women may not cheat, but they've had their fair share of action.

In the end there is no good answer. Maybe it's better not to sleep with a girl on the first date or meeting. Whats the big deal if you have to wait two or three dates!

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, a girl or woman who puts out on the first date may not be a ho, but you can't tell me that the thought will not cross your mind...

"I don't mean to sound sleasy but tease me...I don't want it if it's that easy."

Tupac

You're all making me sound like if she gives it up right away then I'll never call her again, hell no. If she's givin it up for practicaly nothin then I'll call her yesterday. But would anything serious ever develop, i don't know.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MichaelangelloB
No, a girl or woman who puts out on the first date may not be a ho, but you can't tell me that the thought will not cross your mind...
This is why this is SUPPOSED to be a mature forum. Your 19 do more listening than talking. When I was 19, I thought the same way you do, at 30 my thinking is totally different. At some point in time whether she is a slut or not the numbers add up. I mean if she had sex at 18 and averaged less then one new partner a year by the time shes 30 her number is over 10. At some point women should become comfortable with their sexuality.

Are you saying that if she sleeps with YOU too soon that she has bad taste? Why is she such a bad person for sleeping with you? Sounds like you have some self hate issues.

IMHO Be flattered maybe she just liked you that much. Maybe she was just horny as hell. I've got this one chick who is totally into me, she would litereally do anything I asked her to do. If I called her right now and asked her she'd clean out her bank account if I needed her to do that for me. I boned her on the first night I met her. She told me (and I believe her) that she hadn't had sex in two years. Does that make her a slut? I kissed the heck out of her and it got heated. If I went two years without sex and someone kissed me I'd probably be ready to screw too.

Sometimes the best women are former sluts. People change, bad experiences (ie being a slut) teach people all the things you dont want to do or be in life.

The lesson is stop labeling people and judge them by how they treat you. If she sleeps with you on the first date, maybe you overwhelmed her with your DJ charm. At 30, I know what I want, I want a woman that knows what she wants. I dont have time for games. If I want to screw and she wants to screw why play games and pretend we don't want it. We are both adults, we both know what we want and we aren't playing any games. Thats called maturity.

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I called her right now and asked she'd clean out her bank account if I asked her to. She will also have a PHD in DEC. I boned her on the first night I met her. She told me she hadn't had sex in two years (and I believe her). Does that make her a slut?

Well she sounds like a desperate, clingy, broad.

I'm not sayin there's anything wrong with ho's. Hell I love em. But you can't turn a ho into a house wife, even a 19 year old knows that.

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
At 30, I know what I want, I want a woman that knows what she wants. I dont have time for games. If I want to screw and she wants to screw why play games and pretend we don't want it. We are both adults, we both know what we want.
Exactly. Women choose to sleep with you -- it doesn't accidentally happen. Any woman who engages in post-coital protestations that "I don't normally..." or "I can't believe we..." or "You took advantage of me..." is immature and unworthy of dating. A confident woman might jokingly say that you overwhelmed her with your charm -- take that as a compliment. It means that she chose to sleep with you because she found you irresistably attractive. She went for what she wanted. In response, you need to to treat her with respect, compliment her on how fantastic she was, and buy/make her a breakfast the next morning.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mature 19 year old, by the way.

Heres a hint: Mature people don't have to tell people how mature they are! I have never met a 19 year old who didn't think they were mature. Maturity has more to do with life experience. Your words show that you don't have the life experience to speak intelligently on this issue.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not sayin there's anything wrong with ho's. Hell I love em. But you can't turn a ho into a house wife, even a 19 year old knows that.

A ho can turn herself into a housewife, If thats what she chooses.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this general issue will be something it will take our society and probably even the whole human race a while to sort out: how sexual should a woman be?

Obviously the view on this has changed a lot in the last 30-40 years. It has gone from where women should not have sex before marriage and should only do it to please their husbands, to where we are now, which is where pre-marital sex is OK but having a lot of partners still isn't.

Still, the issue at hand is a very personal one. We all have our opinions on this and I don't think it is fair to say anyone is right or wrong. One guy may think the women is a ho if she sleeps with him on the first night, where another guy may just not care and end up marrying her.

I think there is one good point another poster brought up that can really cut to the core of this issue for DJs (or aspiring ones): where do you draw the line between the girl being easy and you just being a good DJ?

An AFC views having sex with a girl as "getting lucky", but come on, we are DJs, we can practically bed any girl, ho or not, the first night! Or at least we aspire to ;). So I sort of think we are above this.

If you are concerned about a girl being a ho there are plenty of other ways for a DJ to find out. All you have to do is look out for the signs.

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres a hint: Mature people don't have to tell people how mature they are! I have never met a 19 year old who didn't think they were mature. Maturity has more to do with life experience. Your words show that you don't have the life experience to speak intelligently on this issue.

Simply because my opinion differs from yours does not mean it is any less valid or intelligent. Had I not revieled my age I believe my posts would be viewed with an open mind, rather than dismissed without concideration.

I am of one belief about ho's, but I respect other's right to fall in love with them.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An AFC views having sex with a girl as "getting lucky", but come on, we are DJs, we can practically bed any girl, ho or not, the first night! Or at least we aspire to. So I sort of think we are above this.

i agree :D

Lost In Translation

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Code, it's interesting you post that about an AFC and getting lucky

At the very root of why I try to bed a girl the first night is a bit of insecurity. I always felt like I"d have a much better chance to start a relationship after banging a girl because I was confident I'm good in bed, but not confident about my normal relationship skills to keep a girls interest.

So in effect, trying to score with them right away was more part of my goal of getting into a relationship (which is really warped if you think about it, because why should I want to get into a relationship with a girl I barely no, but it has neediness as the source).

I honestly have felt that I couldn't keep a girls interest unless I got physical with them quickly. Sadly I still kind of feel that way.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
At the very root of why I try to bed a girl the first night is a bit of insecurity. I always felt like I"d have a much better chance to start a relationship after banging a girl because I was confident I'm good in bed, but not confident about my normal relationship skills to keep a girls interest.

I honestly have felt that I couldn't keep a girls interest unless I got physical with them quickly. Sadly I still kind of feel that way.
Wow very honest answer Ricky, I salute you for your honesty.

I have always felt like banging a chick on the first night gives me the upper hand. Once I get it I feel like we're even especially if I have laid out money for her.

The flip side of the coin is that I simply love sex. I am an unabashed fan of sexual intercourse. I don't want to wait, I wanted the sex yesterday. I put as much pressure on a woman as possible to get the sex as soon as possible.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Simply because my opinion differs from yours does not mean it is any less valid or intelligent. Had I not revieled my age I believe my posts would be viewed with an open mind, rather than dismissed without concideration.
Again, young one, you miss the point. I am honestly not trying to belittle you. I have been 19, you haven't been 30. I do understand your point of view. My advice to you is listen more than you speak and you may learn some things. It is dangerous to be so formed and thinking you cannot learn from people who have been where you are in life. It isn't your age that betrays your maturity, it is your words that portray your immaturity. God laughs at us when we say what we will or will not do tomorrow.

Im going to toss out a hypothetical situation. You meet a beautiful woman (HB 9-9.5), you pick her up at 1 in the afternoon. You spend the entire day together, you go to 3 or 4 places, and She pays for most of the date. The conversation is non stop laughter all day, there are very few awkward pauses and she is probably the best date you have ever been on. She reveals that she hasn't had a boyfriend in over a year and that she hasn't had sex in the same amount of time. At the end of the night, the kissing and hugging gets hot and heavy. She is dripping wet with anticipation and you are rock hard, so She decides to give in and the two of you have sex.

Are you telling me she is a ***** for sleeping with you? You never call this girl again because she slept with you? If this is true you are giving up something/someone who could be really great for you. Situations like these occur every day. Ive had it happen to me more than once.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Princely. As you get older you start realizing the world isn't black and white and that the dynamics of each and every situation change.

We've had other 18-19-year olds post here saying 30 is no different than 18 ... got news for you, it's WAY different.

People here know what they're talking about. Each date, each woman, each relationship is drastically different from the other one.

Learn to adapt to each situation.

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, ok, got it. That just happens to be my opinion on the matter, though I can appreciate that every situation is different.

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd also like to point out that the first few posts on this thread, all by Senior or Master DJ's, were of the same opinion as mine, yet none of them were considered "immature" or "childish" or "close-minded."

I suppose prejudice is everywhere.

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
wooo, I've just had a deja-vu

Any of you fellows experinced som broad b*tching up at you for whatever reason and that you just did your best to ignore ?

Three and a half hours of peace and quiet, latter, the b*tch, needing a new fix of drama bursts in and tries to keep it rolling.

LOL

Ok ok ok - go ahead - get it out of your system - Talk to the hand:D

.... This is where someone mature would not reply. Prove me wrong.

-JJ