Relationship that starts with sex on day 1

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it like this:

If I bang a girl after the first date, then I consider that my game was good and I was just so charming that she couldn't resist me. It's all about your frame of mind and looking at things in a positive light. You can either be negative and jaded and put her in the slut category and never call her again. Or you can be happy that you bedded an HB after a few hours and call her later to set up another date and have some fun.

I know it's hard to do but you have to let every girl stand on there own two feet.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just like to echo phenom's sentiments on this subject. Each girl should stand on her own, and as I said before you can take some time later to determine if she is the kind of girl you want to spend more time with. But it is pretty pessimistic to just classify her as a ho because she slept with you the first night.

Also while I understand that the world is not all lollipops and teddy bears, a little optimism never hurt anyone. And while we will all run into some seriously evil b*tches, how they affect us in the long run is all within our own minds. You can make your own reality and live in it.