jonny football hero
Master Don Juan
Well i had a ****e day. been pissed off for no reason. Nearly got into a fight with a pro-boxer (not a good idea).
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
oh yeah i do that all the time. lolOriginally posted by jonny football hero
Nearly got into a fight with a pro-boxer
good luck, you bastardOriginally posted by Cloud-uk
wish me luck you bastards.
dont ditch them if their real friends man, just tell them it pi**es you off and if they keep doing it then... NEXT. lolOriginally posted by jonny football hero
Seems my friends are racists aswell, i'm thinking about ditching them, any suggestions?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Mehh... if it pisses you off ditch them. Depends if it's just a flaw they have or it's something they would act on. Racists and homophobes piss me off anyway.Originally posted by jonny football hero
Seems my friends are racists aswell, i'm thinking about ditching them, any suggestions?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
oh man you poor bastardOriginally posted by JSH
Im basically torn between a sexually experienced beautiful girl and a slightly better looking beautiful naive girl. Both are obsessed
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.