"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Relapse Discussion

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Well i had a ****e day. been pissed off for no reason. Nearly got into a fight with a pro-boxer (not a good idea).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Nearly got into a fight with a pro-boxer
oh yeah i do that all the time. lol

btw read this in the dj newletter and its gold if you ask a chick for her number and she says she has a boyfriend or something, just say "its ok, i'll still take you out. im not the jealous type" without acting like it bothers you a bit. its likely she'll still give it to you:)

names nate, by the way
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Ok, I think it is time we moved on, so as not to stagnate.

Hopefully you guys have been sorting out other areas too, but I take it everyone has got rejected, or at least tried (hey! some people are just too goddamn beautiful!).

Remember, if you've had trouble say so or you'll be stuck in this rut forever!

Next shall we say diet and exercise for everyone? I've actually already managed that, working out 3x a week and on creatine and not smoking anymore. Shall we also say then to try and make an effort with the school work from now on?

For some people, myself included, it's just a case of getting up and doing it, and making an effort in class. Should be quit e easy.

If you find work hard say so, and perhaps the rest of us can come up with some help.

Anyway, lets keep this up, I still have goals to fulfil! P.S. my REAL driving test tomorrow, wish me luck you bastards.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Good luck mate. I need to start going to the gym again, i used to go 3 times a week but stopped a couple of weeks back because i got a job and it threw out my schedule.

I'm trying to do well in class, i have a presentation for history tommorow. I'll try and make tommorow better than today, because today was sh!te.

Seems my friends are racists aswell, i'm thinking about ditching them, any suggestions?
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
wish me luck you bastards.
good luck, you bastard :D

Originally posted by jonny football hero
Seems my friends are racists aswell, i'm thinking about ditching them, any suggestions?
dont ditch them if their real friends man, just tell them it pi**es you off and if they keep doing it then... NEXT. lol
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Seems my friends are racists aswell, i'm thinking about ditching them, any suggestions?
Mehh... if it pisses you off ditch them. Depends if it's just a flaw they have or it's something they would act on. Racists and homophobes piss me off anyway.

Nope, failed the driving test. I am now seriously angry and frustrated and realy want to **** someone up. ****! I really don't want to go into college now. I swear I'll tear the spleen out of the first person that asks me how my test went.

****! I am so ****ing angry...**** and it was only becasue I ****ed up at a roundabout. ****, everything else was nigh on perfect. Argh I am such a ****. I ****ing wish I could re-take it today and just get it off my chest. WHERE THE **** IS A PUNCHBAG WHEN YOU NEED ONE?

Phhhhhhhh... **** it I'm going in, but I'll give it an hour. Screw today I'm going down and geting a mcdonalds and conching out for a while.

I'll see how today pans out. If that prick in drama is drunk again I'll take out my frustration on him. ****ing ****. Right, I'm off, guess it'll be a while before I manage that goal then:mad: :mad: :mad: .
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Chill man......my sister failed first time, passed second. At least you know what it is like now.
 

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
well it cant get any worse

hey guys, just read trough this tread, and i gotta say that this is the reason why sosuave is so great....you bunch of bastards;)
ok heres a little update on things:
The goals:
to get good grades(right now any grades)
to get a better social life(have been quite lazy there latly)
to get a good girl(uumm...yeah)
to get ripped(yep, I shun you petite arms and skinny body)

so here are the things im gonna do:
Im gonna see a shrink, really need some head maintance and get my priorities straightend out....
stop smoking weed, its a crutch I can live without.....
start exersicing, not just "bodybuilding", you gotta have some stamina too....
start getting some decent grades, and say f#ck you to my personal problems....

I`ll probalby not post anything else before I can see some changes.....

PS: on the chik side, I dj'ed four girls, all friends of my friend, she says they been talking about me all week...he he, its a small victory but still a victory.....

guess thats it for know....see y'all soon...
oh, and thanks....especialy to Alex, if you where here I would f#cking hug you man:D
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Nice to see you here Ares! Man I was soo ****ed off about the driving, but just because it was money down the drain. I fund out later that day my mate missed out going on a trip to Greece with his P.E. class because he lost his passport 1/2 a day before the plane left.

No refund.

Put my **** into perspective pretty quick.

Anyway- My weights are going great now. 3 times a week, feeling pretty fly (though I keep getting back pains, problem with my technique?). So I'm well on course for that goal. Which is great- because I have begun to realise that there is no point denying that if something is too difficult I won't keep it up. Trying to do weights when I was tired and had no time ment that I would inevitably forget about it. Now I just jump in in the lunch break and get the workout done. Excelent.

Also, I've been keeping my work up to a high level. My art is really good, even though I do say so myself, and my other subjects are going well.

Remember guys, teachers are not impartial. You can theoreticly never miss a homework and do great in all the tests, and still get **** grades if the tutor doesn't like you. If your goal is to up the grades, start now by respecting your teacher. Show interest in the subject, ask questions, if you have been a little ****y bastard in class up to this point, appologise to them.

Sure, you may have made a lot of friends ****ing about and getting a laugh, but you guys all seem to be lower/upper 6th yearers. We don't have long left. Being a teacher is hard because you are faced with inevitable rejection of a subject you know a lot about and like a lot by a bunch of ****y teenagers who would rather make your life difficult that play on your side. If your teacher hasn' already given up on you, make the first step to getting better grades and treat them like a human being.

Grades are 50% work, 50% rapport.

Things I still need to do are sort out the girls and put on some weight. Ang that damned car. Anyway, I'm out tonight for this girl's 18th. I'm avoiding the drink (too poor) and the cigs (had one yesterday, grrrrr) and going straight for the girls. Very un-DJ, but I need to drill my technique.

Keep it going everyone. You working out well yet?
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Yep, new job is going well. Fit girl has taken me "under her wing" ;) ;) ........

Working all weekend, so i need to get some school work done, although can't quite remember what it is.......
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
****ed up

Oh yeah, im so amazing, i manage to reopen old wounds, find myself torn between girls, i have so many options . . . aargh.

Whatever i do, i hurt someone and ironically yesterday i was watching the butterfly effect, unfortunately i do not have the option of going back to the beginning and unasking their numbers.

Im basically torn between a sexually experienced beautiful girl and a slightly better looking beautiful naive girl. Both are obsessed and one will get hurt either way. Damn, honesty to any girl, is just not worth it, if only i hadnt spoken to her friend iin passing. What did u get up to on the weekend "nothing much saw . . .

oh dear
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Re: ****ed up

Originally posted by JSH
Im basically torn between a sexually experienced beautiful girl and a slightly better looking beautiful naive girl. Both are obsessed
oh man you poor bastard

i can't imagine how hard it must be to be you

*shakes fist in anger* ;)
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Right! How is everyone doing?

It's time to check up on your goals and see how it's going. You've had a bit of time now so- if you've been putting in the effort- you should have noticed improvemnet son stuff where it was just a matter or grabbing your balls and getting on with it.

If you have not seen any improvement, there is something wrong with your technique (be it in school work, girls, whatever). Now is the time to be honest and speak out about what is going well and what isn't getting off the ground.

For me, my weight gaining isn't improving. Perhaps it's more effort needed though. Any of you guys have any personal advice?

Anyone actually sorted out a goal yet?
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Im getting my work under my belt, although it always seems like that. Now, again with the girls (too many), im too nice: don't like ditching them. In the end they get hurt more as i just string them along or blank them.

Had 3 cigarettes yesterday (and they were ****, 2 Royals and a Rizla), Monday blues, damn it, and id totally quit. I suppose thats what Southern Comfort whiskey does to you.

Most of my **** is cruising fine now and thats the trouble, i need it to jolt so I can break out and get in another spurt of self improvement. Im settling too much into routines.

Use machines if you get back problems from free weights, i was switched across by a doctor (i think he was chatting ****, but he knows best). Best all round workout: rowing machine.

Anyway, keep chilling Alex
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
think i've got the school under control

playing up the kino with girls, getting back in the game

not doing the workouts yet, tho. i've had no time (or so i tell myself, managed to find time to play paintball today)

other then that, things seem to be looking up :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Ok I need some help. I've just had a miserable day and I need advice.

I've always taken the maxim "either lower your standards or raise the standard of yourself" to heart. If you fail at something you can either aim lower, or make yourself better.

I hear so much crap about people being in "leagues". This is just pathetic, I'm going on 18 now and it angers me. Thing is I constantly seem to come up against failure. I have improved leaps and bounds, but I just seem to get no reward for it! It's like I'm improving for myself, and loving it, but thinking- "hey...I'm sure I'm supposed to be getting something out of this externally by now...".

The fact is I'm getting a bit sick and tired of being proud of myself but not really getting anything of other people. It's showing too. In philosophy, the tutor tells me I'm clearly putting in the effort. He says he thinks I'm doing great, and I go away feeling good. I do well in that subject.

Other subjects...**** I put in the effort but I don't feel like anyone cares. Now I find I can't really be bothered, and I know my grades are slipping. I even thought- hey, I'll settle for a B or a C in this subject.

"either lower your standards or raise the standard of yourself"

So I know I've just got to keep going because I can't afford to care about what other people think. Getting a good grade is something i can do by myself, screw them if they don't work with me.

But when it comes to girls it's a diffeent matter.

That's a two person thing, you can't screw someone regardless of what they think of you, no matter how much effort you put in ( Thinking of a rape joke? Really, I'm not in the mood.). I'm going for the ****ing fittest girls in my college- but I get nothing. SO now I'm stuck with a decission:

A)Lower my standards and go for less good looking girls/ Younger girls

B)Keep improving and hoping that someday soon it'll come together.

Really. This is pissing me off so much. I think i look good, I go down to the gym 3 days a week and I dress nice. I have very little trouble with cold pick ups, except perhaps I tend to have a "hesitation period" of about 20 seconds where I should just go for it. I'm sure I have a good rep, I've got some great mates who ares suprisingly alpha male, and give great advice- stuff I would expect for people on this site. Yet there still must be stuff I'm screwing up. Infact it's probably one of the above.

So screw everyone, if I didn't keep going it would be throwing everything I've got going for me down the drain. I just need some help because I can't keep going like this forever. Infact i can't keep working without payback for much longer at all.

I think I'll get my eyebrow re-pierced, get my hair sorted out a bit and get some new clothes tomorrow. I'm also having an eating contest, so that should be a hectic day. I'll record some convos I have- I'm sure it must be something about my conversation that sucks...

Anyway, long post, very whiney, but I really need help on this. Cheers guys.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ever since my ex n I broke up at the beginning of the school year, i've only been having one night stands or little flings (which are great for a while) but what I really want is a good LTR, I need to get my grades up, need to gain some weight etc...

Bottom line: I'm in.
 

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
do something to boost your confidence, to feel like people appriciate how far you have come.....as to the girls thing, well everyone goes trough a "dry spell" once in a while....and the lower standars thing is your thing and your thing only so basicaly the only rule is do what makes you happy.....
 

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
oh and tips to boost confidence:
go to a strip club,
go out with girls(you get a lot of attencion that way)
sorry coudnt think of any other at the top of my head...

if it doesnt work then just give the female gender the bird for a month or two and focus on your grades or other aspects....
 
Top