Cloud-uk
Master Don Juan
This post has been created in regards to several posts expressing regret and dissapointment that people have relapsed, not necessarily into their old AFC ways, but into a state of topor, where they're not getting as much as they should do, and not enjoying life as much as they should do.
Sadly, this isn't the post that will make it all alright, I've also arsed up somewhere along the line. Hey, you think you know your ****, you go off all proud, and you act like a **** and don't get any. The trick is to stop it and try again.
I know I need to sort myself out, and I know Ares needs to too. Johnny Football hero, I'm sure you said something about veering from the perfect mack, so there must be a couple of you guys out there.
I propose a sort of boot camp type system, give it a couple of weeks, and we should all be a lot happier. I don't know what is ruining for you guys, but for me it's the girls. I've got the greatest mates and my work is ****ing excelent at the moment, and hopefully I'll pass my driving test, but for me it's the girls.
So, first up is to shout out and say you want to sort this out. I know you all know your theory anyway, so this won't be suitable for guys just starting. I want a close-knit group of guys who want to get back on track, and we are all going to sort this out. No one is going to drop by the wayside.
So, first up, who's in?
Sadly, this isn't the post that will make it all alright, I've also arsed up somewhere along the line. Hey, you think you know your ****, you go off all proud, and you act like a **** and don't get any. The trick is to stop it and try again.
I know I need to sort myself out, and I know Ares needs to too. Johnny Football hero, I'm sure you said something about veering from the perfect mack, so there must be a couple of you guys out there.
I propose a sort of boot camp type system, give it a couple of weeks, and we should all be a lot happier. I don't know what is ruining for you guys, but for me it's the girls. I've got the greatest mates and my work is ****ing excelent at the moment, and hopefully I'll pass my driving test, but for me it's the girls.
So, first up is to shout out and say you want to sort this out. I know you all know your theory anyway, so this won't be suitable for guys just starting. I want a close-knit group of guys who want to get back on track, and we are all going to sort this out. No one is going to drop by the wayside.
So, first up, who's in?