“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyB0y

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
England
Anyone know any good ways of getting rid of the fear of rejection?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CrazyVatoLoco

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
chicago 'burbs
from what i've read, the best, easiest, and simplest way is to just do it anyways... of course its easier said than done. but its the only way
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
once again................^^^REaD The BiBle^^^^^^^^^^^Up UP
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
the only wya 2 get better is to fail...of course u might succeed but for the first couple times it is unlikely...it's best to get it out the way now. If you aren't ready to fail, you aren't ready to succeed
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
DannyB0y,

There are none. Sorry to tell you that....but it's the truth.

In the end, you have to realize this:

Are you going to let an irrational fear dictate your actions towards women, or are you going to take control of your life and live it to the fullest?

Your call....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by CrazyVatoLoco
from what i've read, the best, easiest, and simplest way is to just do it anyways... of course its easier said than done. but its the only way
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top