"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Rejected or is she just not that into me?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I sent her a quick text Friday asking her out, and her response was "Hey :) With pleasure. I'm not sure of my work schedule for next week, I will let you know".

So, to me, that's a rejection, but then that very night we're having sex and we spent most of Saturday at her place.

Should I wait until she texts me? Should I move on? Should I text her?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Yes, his message signals his intent, her reply with her availability will signal hers…
I've already should her my intent. If I send her another message, it could come across as needy, and she'll likely say she still doesn't have an idea... idk maybe she doesn't know her schedule just yet.

I will see what next week gives.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I sent her a quick text Friday asking her out, and her response was "Hey :) With pleasure. I'm not sure of my work schedule for next week, I will let you know".

So, to me, that's a rejection, but then that very night we're having sex and we spent most of Saturday at her place.

Should I wait until she texts me? Should I move on? Should I text her?
What's the difference? Comply or bye.

Fellas need to be more cut throat. Shout-out to ARC. Mode 1. No free attention.

I next based on any ambiguity or lmr.
 

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
230
Age
41
I sent her a quick text Friday asking her out, and her response was "Hey :) With pleasure. I'm not sure of my work schedule for next week, I will let you know".

So, to me, that's a rejection, but then that very night we're having sex and we spent most of Saturday at her place.

Should I wait until she texts me? Should I move on? Should I text her?
You asked her out Friday and that night had sex and spent the next day together and you’re worried about if she still wants to go out with you during the week? I’d say you’re asking out text is obsolete at this point - she’s interested and knows you asked her to do something during the week. Wait for her to bring it up.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
You asked her out Friday and that night had sex and spent the next day together and you’re worried about if she still wants to go out with you during the week? I’d say you’re asking out text is obsolete at this point - she’s interested and knows you asked her to do something during the week. Wait for her to bring it up.
we had sex again last night...

And she did something that I really like but not many girls have ever known I like...
 
Top