"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Rejected Losing friends at the same time

FunkyMillion

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Ok. here is the deal guys..

I got rejected by this bytch and now she's hanging out with my homies. Fvck... now it feels akward hagning out with my homies cuz it feels like I'm detaching myself from all of them... It feels like my homies are getting closer to her and her other friends than to me... I feel like losing friends here guys... what the fvck should I do.. I know that friends come and go. Should I just screw it and get new friends (which what I'm thinking of.)

I know that my homies are my homies, but it just feels wierd when she's around. I'm can't be comfortable.

And by the way, I have no idea why I even was attracted to this bytch. She got fat in the last 6 months, I mean literally fat. Now I got a bad rep for getting rejected by a fat@ss and I'm losing friends at the same time. Shyt!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
wrong forum
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
dude who cares if its uncomfortable. Just keep chilling with your buds and dont worry that you got rejected.. its not the end of the world man.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Moved to Discussion.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
who cares??

dont let that get to you. your friends & her will sense that you're uncomfortable hanging with them. just act like nothing happened between the 2 of you
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
So you got rejected by the fatty, and now the fatty is the chick in the social circle all your boys are flcoking around giving attention to (are you in HS?)

I'm guessing you aren't hanging out with the group because your embarrassed of being around her? You want to show you don't care by distancing yourself from her and thus your friends....

Well that means you are dropping your friends because of this chick...Sounds like a one-itis case...If you seriously aren't attracted to her, you can carry on normally and hang out with everyone...make friends, don't hit on the girl, and don't give up your boys over it....Water under the bridge. Don't let her impact who you hang out with, what you do, or your perception of yourself....
 
Top