"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Registered in 2001(then left for about 8-9 years) came back for a few, but haven't posted since about 2012, been in LTR/Marriage. Well damn it

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
581
Reaction score
131
Age
47
Location
Minnesota
Aside from those who started this site, I am probably the longest registered user who acknowledges this sites existence and remembers their username/password.

I registered almost 20 years ago. That's right, the women a lot of you are chasing were babys or grade school when I signed up. As were many of you.

I've been in a LTR since late 2012/early 2013 then marriage and we've been "no contact" for over a month, under the same roof. There have been issues for awhile.

Before this, I've never had anything remotely LTR, sadly I got what I think ya'll call is onits or something(yeah I miss her, but it's acceptable to have this during the downfall of a LTR, not on a women you had a few dates with) I can't remember all the damn lingo.

But one thing I have learned to get rid of this AFC(average frustrated chump) is be in this situation. A long LTR that makes you not wanna do it ever again, "mostly", assuming it doesn't work out though you want it to. You just feel you don't want to put this much time into a relationship again only for it to go downhill and end. However, if I do ever decide to venture after this all is final, maybe, I don't think I would be the same as 10 years ago(luckily, though, appearance wise, I look the same, but have to use "just for men" on the salt and pepper going on, being 40 and all. But don't look it. I work out too, still waiting on those wrinkles I was promised). I would be pretty shy, but I don't think I could be an AFC. I just wouldn't care enough.

I'll explain more later. I've chilling in the garage with the heater on. This corona BS is boring me to tears. I had to make due with the garage to lift weights and install a poormans pully system for pulldowns, But hell it works. The rest of my workout stuff is in "her space".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
If you guys had 8 years of mostly good times, it was a worthwhile experience.

what people don’t get is people change, you aren’t the same person 10 years ago and sometimes after 10 years people grow apart and that’s ok.

if you took precautions to not get divorce raped then I say all is well brush yourself off and welcome to the field.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Aside from those who started this site, I am probably the longest registered user who acknowledges this sites existence and remembers their username/password.

I registered almost 20 years ago. That's right, the women a lot of you are chasing were babys or grade school when I signed up. As were many of you.

I've been in a LTR since late 2012/early 2013 then marriage and we've been "no contact" for over a month, under the same roof. There have been issues for awhile.

Before this, I've never had anything remotely LTR, sadly I got what I think ya'll call is onits or something(yeah I miss her, but it's acceptable to have this during the downfall of a LTR, not on a women you had a few dates with) I can't remember all the damn lingo.

But one thing I have learned to get rid of this AFC(average frustrated chump) is be in this situation. A long LTR that makes you not wanna do it ever again, "mostly", assuming it doesn't work out though you want it to. You just feel you don't want to put this much time into a relationship again only for it to go downhill and end. However, if I do ever decide to venture after this all is final, maybe, I don't think I would be the same as 10 years ago(luckily, though, appearance wise, I look the same, but have to use "just for men" on the salt and pepper going on, being 40 and all. But don't look it. I work out too, still waiting on those wrinkles I was promised). I would be pretty shy, but I don't think I could be an AFC. I just wouldn't care enough.

I'll explain more later. I've chilling in the garage with the heater on. This corona BS is boring me to tears. I had to make due with the garage to lift weights and install a poormans pully system for pulldowns, But hell it works. The rest of my workout stuff is in "her space".

I think it's a disservice to you to think of relationships as a success or failure in terms of time. If it provided joy, happiness and fulfillment when it was going good that is success in it's own right. Granted the man you are now most likely is not the man she was aroused by or attracted to in the beginning. It's difficult to maintain polarity when what occurs is a natural harmonization for successful companionship. Everything happens for a reason and purpose and this situation has come about to give you a 'kick in the seat of the pants' for some personal growth.

Since you have been away so long, probably a good read would be 'The Rational Male' series, it provides a philosophical framework that goes into intersexual dynamics with a good deal of intellectual depth and it's practical application.

Best thing you can do is get your own place, pronto.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top