"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Reforming Sex Ed

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
It all comes down to differences of opinion and the way we look at sex. I always believed that it should be about love and symoblise spiritual feelings. Ok, so maybe I'm old school, but I'm not saying you should wait till marriage. I'm pro choise, as it were, so you should be able to decided. But, I feel having sex as a teenager is not a smart move. Though that is my opinion and is surely subject to be disagreed with. I saw the negitive aspects of having sex in high school. Of course, I wasn't ready then anyway.

I guess most of you seem to see sex as just a physical thing, where I see it as something more. What can I say, I'm part of a dying breed, perhaps with good reason.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Never ever happen until religion is eliminated, which it will never be... too many still in that matrix.

Maybe under the communists it could be done... but they are not interested in pleasure either... way too grim.

Forget it.

Dietzcoi
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Never ever happen until religion is eliminated, which it will never be... too many still in that matrix.
Hehe, guess your not a fan of religion eh? I can understand that. But, I'm NOT in that matrix. I like religion, but I always question my religion. I also use other methods of making decitions.
 
Top