"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Reforming Sex Ed

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
230
Reaction score
52
I dunno about you guys, but Sex Education in my school was a complete joke. While I learned an awful lot about internal organs and the science of reproduction, I was left absolutely clueless about sexuality itself. I would gladly have traded my extensive knowledge of Fallopian tubes for some info that I could put to actual use!

So what are your thoughts? What do you wish you had been taught?

Some things off the top of my head are

1. Gender Studies
2. Mackology 101
3. Massage Lessons
4. Sexual Communication
5. Fun ways to practice safe sex
6. Orgasms and the best ways to achieve them.
7. Open Discussions (What Men/Women really want)
8. History of Sex, Society and Religion

I was talking to one of my exGFs who is a school teacher and she totally agrees with me. I am meeting with the vice principal and some guidance counselors from her school to discuss this issue.

Feel free to contribute some ideas as I will be showing her this thread as reference. Perhaps if enough people take interest, we can get some reform up in this biatch!

I know, I know its just a pipe dream right now, but you gotta start somewhere, right?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
In this day and age there are so many things educators need to worry about - watch out for that law suit because it will be coming their way.

Sex ed should be just that.

In my opinion they should be teaching safe sex.

They should teach young girls about pregnancy - how to avoid it (duh) - how to care for yourself - and have a list of thing's to do should this happen.

Cover STD - including graphic pictures/video about hte disease.

Aids - as above.

Massage? let's not get silly now is it. It's sex Ed - not how to feel the hottie up.
 

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
230
Reaction score
9
Age
45
Location
Another plane of existence
Originally posted by NewMan
Massage? let's not get silly now is it. It's sex Ed - not how to feel the hottie up.
Who says massage has to be sexual though? If that were the case, then I should be completely gay since my physical therapist is a guy!

Ahem...moving along..

I think it would be cool to learn massage, not so much to "feel the girl up" but to help other people relax (and also teach my GFs so they can work on my bad back)

Just MHO
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Lets compromise here.

Massage does not need to be a prerequisite, but it should be offered as an elective. It's additional knowledge that could be put to greater use later on in life
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
It's sex education...... you want to take massage take another class.

All I'm saying is that your not going to see massage in a sex education class - put 2 and 2 together here guys.
 

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
230
Reaction score
9
Age
45
Location
Another plane of existence
Originally posted by NewMan
It's sex education...... you want to take massage take another class.

All I'm saying is that your not going to see massage in a sex education class - put 2 and 2 together here guys.
Dayum...Who pissed in your Cheerios dude? Are you always this pleasant?
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
information about sexual urges and why we have them mabe that will teach us young boys how to conquer our masterbating marathons

how sexuality is in other places in the world, line in asia they dont use toung in public they like nibble on the top lip or somehting like that, france thay do that peck shyt ... suff like thaT

HOW SEX DIFFERS FROM men and female frm not just a physical stand oint but an emotional and psychological stand point

and that word.... ahh i cant remember it . but religions dont have sex and maybe we an learn about how they harness that sexual energy. its crazy some people beat them selves with plants that make them bleed and some work out all day every day and buddist chicks shave their heads, but priests have fun with child booty
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Newman

Granted Sex Ed should be about sex, not just safe sex, but everything about sex. ie. Foreplay, oral, BJ, orgasms, how to have fvcking hot caveman sex, TEASING etc. and did I forget to mention BJ...

however sex education should be provided as a much broader experience.

Eg. An Arts Degree is not just about ART!!!!!

Offer some other courses such as massage, mackology, DJ bible stuff. Give the poor schmuck AFC a choice.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
I would gladly have traded my extensive knowledge of Fallopian tubes for some info that I could put to actual use!
Hear, Hear! Personally I HATE the education system of America. Not just sex education...the whole friggin system is crap. Last summer I went to Amsterdam and the kids can speak like 5 languages...WTF?

When I have children I think I will school em myself..my little cousin was homeschooled all the way through 8th grade and that kid is not only a genius, but a natural player. Kid is only 15 and girls are already following him around, carrying his books, etc. Of course, it helps to have a pimpdaddy grandmaster in the family. :cool:

As far as sex ed is concerned.. it could be cool to learn some DJ basics, and I like the idea of sex history and cultural attitudes towards it...but you can only push it so far. I mean, dontcha think it would raise too many moral issues if you tried to teach 15 year-olds how to give head? :eek:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Dayum...Who pissed in your Cheerios dude? Are you always this pleasant?
yeah - especially on Tuesdays!!!!




Granted Sex Ed should be about sex, not just safe sex, but everything about sex. ie. Foreplay, oral, BJ, orgasms, how to have fvcking hot caveman sex, TEASING etc. and did I forget to mention BJ...
I understand but we are talking high school stuff here right?

Offer some other courses such as massage, mackology, DJ bible stuff. Give the poor schmuck AFC a choice.
I can't imagine them teaching kids how to pick up.... it'll be more AFC than anything else - you know how education fvcks up everything - esepcially with this PC Bull sh#t.

The more AFC's out there the better anyways...
 

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
Lets make our own damned school. Shyet Fingers will be the principle. i will be the janitor.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
and that word.... ahh i cant remember it . but religions dont have sex and maybe we an learn about how they harness that sexual energy. its crazy some people beat them selves with plants that make them bleed and some work out all day every day and buddist chicks shave their heads, but priests have fun with child booty
Well, you can repress your sexuality, that's not too healthy.

I do it with mind over matter. That's what I do with any temtation. As far a sex is concerned, I don't feel like I have to have it. You can use relaxation techniuqes, like deep breathing excersises. Masturbation is ok, but you don't have to do that 24/7.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Fingers, I believe this is a very bold, but excellent idea.

I went to an all-male Catholic high school. Do you know what our sex education consisted of? A video about child-birth and a black and white diagram of the inner workings of a monstrous-looking vagina.

My required Religion course painted sex in an extremely negative light. The course pointed out all of the potential pitfalls of an unhealthy sex life (disease, unwanted children) and absolutely NONE of the benefits of a healthy sex life. It all but CONDEMNED sex before marriage.

If you want to reform sex ed, the first thing you need to do is untangle all the negative stigmas attached to sex. YES, disease is possible, but steps can be taken to prevent it. YES, unwanted pregnancies happen, but condoms are 98% effective.

Sex needs to be untangled from love and religion.

On love:
Love can magnify sex and sex can magnify love very much, but love is NOT a pre-requisite for sex. The entirety of my religion course and my sex-ed course railed on the notion that two people have to LOVE each other in order to have sex. Not so. They simply have to trust one another in order to remove all their clothes and be alone. PC? No. But the truth is never PC.

On religion:
Religion absolutely wreaked havoc on my perception of sex. I was raised Catholic, and I was taught to believe that sex is DIRTY, that masturbation is sinful, that sex is to ONLY take place within marriage. Lusting after a classmate meant that I was somehow sinful and defective as a person. What the hell?

To sum up these two points, sex needs to be explained objectively for what it is and no more. DO NOT shove moral beliefs on these kids.

David Deangelo carves out an entire section in his book to explain how MARRIAGE was invented by kings to keep the harems pure. Kids should know this.

Kids should also know that girls desire sex JUST as much as guys. Society today perpetrates the notion that for some reason, girls just don't like sex as much as guys. What a crock!!

Also explain to the kids that their parents and authority figures may still disaprove of sex, but that its still okay. Give them the inner strength to make their own healthy decisions and not be influenced by more powerful (but more detrimental) opinions.

Ways to achieve orgasm, sure :).

Haha, I don't think you should go into seduction. That's not really sex-ed. And if EVERYONE was taught how to seduce, then we'd have to totally rework OUR game, because everyone's technique would be the same. See? The playing field would be even, undoing all the trial-and-error that the REAL seducers had to go through.

Interesting topic, Fingers. I'm glad to see it out in the light. Sex shouldn't be taboo. It's totally natural and healthy.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by MacDiddy
Newman

Granted Sex Ed should be about sex, not just safe sex, but everything about sex. ie. Foreplay, oral, BJ, orgasms, how to have fvcking hot caveman sex, TEASING etc. and did I forget to mention BJ...

however sex education should be provided as a much broader experience.

Eg. An Arts Degree is not just about ART!!!!!

Offer some other courses such as massage, mackology, DJ bible stuff. Give the poor schmuck AFC a choice.
Who's going to partner up with the ugly people during "lab," though? *shudder*
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by squirrels
Who's going to partner up with the ugly people during "lab," though? *shudder*
The AFC's! Or the people trying to use "social proof." :D

I'll show them how to give a girl an orgasm in under a minute. :D
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
What's wrong with morals and etheics? Ok, I think you should pass down GOOD morals. Like, when your young, like under 18 there is a good reason to not "do it." Look, I think that kids should be taught good morals and be givin valid reasons to follow them. Once your 18, you can change if you want. There is a reason why parents try to instill go morals and ethics. It's more then just about sex, it's also about not killing or stealing and following the law.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Great idea Fingers, too bad there is too still too much of a Christian presence in the US for this to actually happen. I was raised in a fundamentalist Protestant house, and I think their ridiculous dogma on sex, which I've heard literally thousands of times, still fvcks me up on some subconscious level.

It's too bad what so many people will miss out on because of religious fanaticism.

-Dan
 

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
Sex ed was definitely a joke, little more than a basic lesson in anatomy; it was an issue that was quickly addressed and then swept under the rug before we were even old enough to understand the experience of it.

I'm staggered by the social perception of sex that our culture supports. Sexuality is everywhere, it pervades every aspect of our culture as surely as it is a major part of every one of us, yet everyone is afraid to talk about it. We are ashamed of it, afraid of it, embarrassed by it. We try to hide it and deny it and suppress and censor it; yet everyone still wants to do it. Turn on the TV and you'll surely see it. Go to the mall and it's walking around in front of you, catching your eye. We hide it, but we hide it poorly.

Can you imagine the backlash that would occur if school sex ed classes actually taught kids "fun ways to practice safe sex" and massage lessons and all that other stuff? The high council of soccer moms would go berserk. Most people still see sex as inherently evil, tolerated only when performed as a married couple with the sole intention of procreation. What you're proposing would be comparable to teaching sixth graders to shoot heroin as far as they're concerned.

I think it is a good idea, but I don't see it as a realistic one. It would have to be taught at an older age, too. However, subtlety and semantics could maybe bypass some of the PR problems. For example, you could teach an intergender communications course rather than a sexual communications course, or a psychology course that focuses on attraction.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
6. Orgasms and the best ways to achieve them.
Yeah... lol... While your at it why not have everyone pair off and **** each other... I'd really enjoy that one... And if there was an odd number you could have a threesome.

Dude... there's limits to what they can teach you... the minute they go into orgasms some mother gets offended and starts a group... enrollment drops and lawsuits roll in...

thats why we have this site.:D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top