"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Reducing body fat (aka "losing weight")

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2015
Messages
764
Reaction score
203
Location
New York, USA
Half of that has to be water retention from sugary foods alcohols and carbs. If he cuts the carbs and sweats on cardio most of that will bleed out. Almost no way someone gained 20 lbs of complete fat in that timeframe.

Give him the hope so he can cut that weight because excess weight while unsightly is not good for health
my dad takes a fat blocker called alli. he has no interest in excercising or cutting back on his carbs. sad right?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
my dad takes a fat blocker called alli. he has no interest in excercising or cutting back on his carbs. sad right?
They always want a shortcut. It's a bunch of BS. I'm sure these medicinal cures are probably bad for you too. It's pretty simple what you put into your body is what it is made of, also you need to take care of the body. Simple. If this person is addicted to washing and keeping their car clean and oil changed, etc, they should understand its the same thing.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
The easiest way to maintain weight is to drink more water. Get in the habit of only drinking water. Most people add up to 500 calories a day on beverages alone. That's a pound per week of body fat.
 

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
769
Reaction score
565
Age
33
The easiest way to maintain weight is to drink more water. Get in the habit of only drinking water. Most people add up to 500 calories a day on beverages alone. That's a pound per week of body fat.
This is something I don-t understand about America, how the **** can you drink so much sodas? I don't even like Cola, I can't stand how sweet it is. But even the people I know that like them, they only drink 2 a week or something.
 

Sam N

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
30
If you want to try an amazing product designed to help you lose weight are carve your core, check out this link. http://accfdkp7095bw8qsg4z9mipxzr.hop.clickbank.net/ It shows you an amazing weight technique that was originally designed for the wealthy. This is no joke, it is now working for thousands of people and it's worth a shot, I think.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I just started my yearly Alternate Day Fasting program I run during this time for 6-8 weeks to drop the holiday weight I gain because its my temporary hiatus where I live a little and let my diet slide. I've pretty much perfected it after 4-5 years of doing it, it creates a near perfect cycle of optimal fat loss through hormonal manipulation and then right before the body gets ready to lower its effectiveness, you have an all out cheat day once a week to rev up your metabolism/thyroid and reset Leptin back to optimal levels to start the cycle all over again the next week. It's actually a tweaked version of a John Romaniello plan, but there were some things I didn't like in there that I felt could be improved so over the next few years of doing it, I worked out some kinks.

Last year I dropped 31 lbs in 6 weeks and 36 lbs in 8 weeks following it with very little loss of muscle---and I wasn't "fat" by any means...around 16% BF when I started...people who have more weight to lose would probably get even better results.

So far after 2 days I've dropped 9 lbs(probably 5 lbs of it was inflammatory weight), but I can probably get to where I need to be by the end of January...17 lbs is nothing to drop for me.

Also---Low Carb/Keto diets are completely unnecessary. From personal experience the only thing you accomplish from them is losing significant amounts of strength and looking flat due to loss of glycogen. Carb Cycling will give you similar results to Low Carb/Keto diets without the loss of strength or looking flat.

4 Day Rotation Diets will also greatly lower your inflammatory weight you are carrying by preventing and relieving food sensitivities as well. I've gotten tremendous results from following them. This will be the first time I'm combining a 4 Day Rotational Diet with my Alternate Day Fasting so I'm excited to see how that works together.
 
Top