Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reducing body fat (aka "losing weight")

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half of that has to be water retention from sugary foods alcohols and carbs. If he cuts the carbs and sweats on cardio most of that will bleed out. Almost no way someone gained 20 lbs of complete fat in that timeframe.

Give him the hope so he can cut that weight because excess weight while unsightly is not good for health
my dad takes a fat blocker called alli. he has no interest in excercising or cutting back on his carbs. sad right?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my dad takes a fat blocker called alli. he has no interest in excercising or cutting back on his carbs. sad right?
They always want a shortcut. It's a bunch of BS. I'm sure these medicinal cures are probably bad for you too. It's pretty simple what you put into your body is what it is made of, also you need to take care of the body. Simple. If this person is addicted to washing and keeping their car clean and oil changed, etc, they should understand its the same thing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to maintain weight is to drink more water. Get in the habit of only drinking water. Most people add up to 500 calories a day on beverages alone. That's a pound per week of body fat.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to maintain weight is to drink more water. Get in the habit of only drinking water. Most people add up to 500 calories a day on beverages alone. That's a pound per week of body fat.
This is something I don-t understand about America, how the **** can you drink so much sodas? I don't even like Cola, I can't stand how sweet it is. But even the people I know that like them, they only drink 2 a week or something.

Sam N

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to try an amazing product designed to help you lose weight are carve your core, check out this link. http://accfdkp7095bw8qsg4z9mipxzr.hop.clickbank.net/ It shows you an amazing weight technique that was originally designed for the wealthy. This is no joke, it is now working for thousands of people and it's worth a shot, I think.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started my yearly Alternate Day Fasting program I run during this time for 6-8 weeks to drop the holiday weight I gain because its my temporary hiatus where I live a little and let my diet slide. I've pretty much perfected it after 4-5 years of doing it, it creates a near perfect cycle of optimal fat loss through hormonal manipulation and then right before the body gets ready to lower its effectiveness, you have an all out cheat day once a week to rev up your metabolism/thyroid and reset Leptin back to optimal levels to start the cycle all over again the next week. It's actually a tweaked version of a John Romaniello plan, but there were some things I didn't like in there that I felt could be improved so over the next few years of doing it, I worked out some kinks.

Last year I dropped 31 lbs in 6 weeks and 36 lbs in 8 weeks following it with very little loss of muscle---and I wasn't "fat" by any means...around 16% BF when I started...people who have more weight to lose would probably get even better results.

So far after 2 days I've dropped 9 lbs(probably 5 lbs of it was inflammatory weight), but I can probably get to where I need to be by the end of January...17 lbs is nothing to drop for me.

Also---Low Carb/Keto diets are completely unnecessary. From personal experience the only thing you accomplish from them is losing significant amounts of strength and looking flat due to loss of glycogen. Carb Cycling will give you similar results to Low Carb/Keto diets without the loss of strength or looking flat.

4 Day Rotation Diets will also greatly lower your inflammatory weight you are carrying by preventing and relieving food sensitivities as well. I've gotten tremendous results from following them. This will be the first time I'm combining a 4 Day Rotational Diet with my Alternate Day Fasting so I'm excited to see how that works together.