"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RedKnight's ****y and Funny Free Handbook

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Anaheim California USA
bump,
lots of people are asking about C+F
so they should read this
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Decent examples, but before you heap praise on DragonBreath,
remember it's David Deangelo who made such methods popular.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Oh RedKnight, i didn't mean to be harsh, even though my reply sounded that way.

I just like to see credit given where it is due.

I'll publish my thoughts on ****y and funny again sometime as well. I think it is good, but really needs to be handled carefully. I've been called an AHOLE a couple of times using it!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
3
Age
42
Location
Oregon
i'll take it.thank you.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Cool Post.

$$$$. :)
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Some More Examples:

Your at a dinner

Me: I swear the waitress is checking the GUNS out!

(Foods bad)
Me: This food would really be great if they bought a clue.

Me: Do you cook?
Her: Yeah, Sometimes, or Always and some bla bla bla
(Say this no matter what dish she says)
Me: Yea Chef boyardee is pretty good.

REMEMBER!
Don't come off as too UNSTABLE and RUDE! Throw the C+F when your intuition feels right and then communicate normally. Then pop out again.

Your Walking

Me: What are you doing?

Her: HUH!?

Me: Yeah, you can't do that!

Her: Do WHAT!?

Me: Walk like that and be with MEEEE.

(Point to yourself with both hands but with your thumbs backwards not with your pointer)

You have to walk like this if you want to be with me. (Do your best impersination of a ****y ass walk - throw your chest out way to overly ahead - and walk with a funny grace)

Your at the Beach

Her: Lovely day huh honey?

Me: Honey? Since when do you get that honor?
Me: Yes it is, it just would be more pleasent with more of my girls with me.

Your at Home watching a Flik

Her: What a great movie!

(I put that response by her to show you where your intuition has to be - IF she is in a good mood, let her flow and than add that your having fun too)

DON'T BUST HER BALLS WHEN SHE SAYS SHE IS HAVING A GREAT TIME OR ENJOYING WHATEVER THE HELL YOUR DOING!!!

Me: Yeah, its good.

This may seem AFC but remember that your C+F has to RETREAT atleast some of the time. You have to be unpredictable. IF you keep busting and busting and busting shes not going to think you care AT ALL!

Do it but use it as a "I don't care what happens" throw in to the situation.

Hard to understand? It was for me.

Your at the Mall

Me: OH hey check that shirt out, that would be perfect for you! (Point to the ugliest shirt)

You following?

And just as an ending note. I want to give my salooot to all the others before me that invented the game or personified it.

I am not taking away from that...SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

Thanks, And I hopes you enjoy!
 

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Norway
A small note....

The non-c&f stuff is c&f allso if you say it in a way taking it to the extreme.

like one....
her: "I want to hang out with my friends"
you: "That's awesome... did I mention I love you?"

I mean... how can anybody say THAT, without sounding sarcastic? I would have to really restrain myself to keep a straight face sayin that :)
 

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
her: "I want to hang out with my friends"
you: "in that case i'll go sit in the corner and cry, call me when ur done."
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
^
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
IM getting tired of commenting on the same sh1t, but it seems every day same threads are created.

Anyway, last time. Do not overuse this stuff.. You might think C+F is awesome.. but some of the examples here are just not gonna work in your favour in real world. There are many girls out there who do not have good enough sense of humor and will consider you a self centered jerk..and no that doesnt mean they will like you, it means you should leave them alone and go your own way..

On the other hand, a little C+F plus having some BALLS to ACT C+F sometimes could be the best flirting in the world.

What do i mean?
Talking example-
Her: "What do you think of my butt?"
you - "I cant tell with those jeans on, take em off"...


Or.. since i aint scared to flirt... Give her a nice slap, or a nice grope on the butt, and say "It's alright.." Or "Handles nice" whatever.. Just making a point that sometimes acting CF is better than speaking it.. espeically when a girl is trying to make you touch her "Here, touch my tits' you take a step back and say ... "Haha, i know you want me to, but..." and grab her butt or give her a kiss, w/e
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
There are many girls out there who do not have good enough sense of humor and will consider you a self centered jerk.
Thats good because I only date women WITH a sense of humor. But RARELY do I ever overuse this stuff.

For instance, if I am walking with a girl and their has not been a laugh for a little bit, then I'd think of something spontaneous and funny. I have never once came across a girl that did not have enough of a sense of humor that I could not make them laugh.

But Oxide, this post is so old that you might not read this, however if you do YOU OWE ME DANCE LESSONS!!!! Ok, we're even.:eek:
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
man, most of this stuff is pretty crappy. It's mostly ****y and nothing else.
I'm not saying that i'm an expert on this, but the last girl i used c+f well with and got best repsonses with, i didn't say anything like any of your examples. I think if i had, i would be labeled lame or arrogant.

Actually, i think you are a lot like krassus in your c+f style. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top