Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RedKnight's ****y and Funny Free Handbook

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump,
lots of people are asking about C+F
so they should read this

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent examples, but before you heap praise on DragonBreath,
remember it's David Deangelo who made such methods popular.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh RedKnight, i didn't mean to be harsh, even though my reply sounded that way.

I just like to see credit given where it is due.

I'll publish my thoughts on ****y and funny again sometime as well. I think it is good, but really needs to be handled carefully. I've been called an AHOLE a couple of times using it!

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll take it.thank you.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool Post.

$$$$. :)

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some More Examples:

Your at a dinner

Me: I swear the waitress is checking the GUNS out!

(Foods bad)
Me: This food would really be great if they bought a clue.

Me: Do you cook?
Her: Yeah, Sometimes, or Always and some bla bla bla
(Say this no matter what dish she says)
Me: Yea Chef boyardee is pretty good.

REMEMBER!
Don't come off as too UNSTABLE and RUDE! Throw the C+F when your intuition feels right and then communicate normally. Then pop out again.

Your Walking

Me: What are you doing?

Her: HUH!?

Me: Yeah, you can't do that!

Her: Do WHAT!?

Me: Walk like that and be with MEEEE.

(Point to yourself with both hands but with your thumbs backwards not with your pointer)

You have to walk like this if you want to be with me. (Do your best impersination of a ****y ass walk - throw your chest out way to overly ahead - and walk with a funny grace)

Your at the Beach

Her: Lovely day huh honey?

Me: Honey? Since when do you get that honor?
Me: Yes it is, it just would be more pleasent with more of my girls with me.

Your at Home watching a Flik

Her: What a great movie!

(I put that response by her to show you where your intuition has to be - IF she is in a good mood, let her flow and than add that your having fun too)

DON'T BUST HER BALLS WHEN SHE SAYS SHE IS HAVING A GREAT TIME OR ENJOYING WHATEVER THE HELL YOUR DOING!!!

Me: Yeah, its good.

This may seem AFC but remember that your C+F has to RETREAT atleast some of the time. You have to be unpredictable. IF you keep busting and busting and busting shes not going to think you care AT ALL!

Do it but use it as a "I don't care what happens" throw in to the situation.

Hard to understand? It was for me.

Your at the Mall

Me: OH hey check that shirt out, that would be perfect for you! (Point to the ugliest shirt)

You following?

And just as an ending note. I want to give my salooot to all the others before me that invented the game or personified it.

I am not taking away from that...SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

Thanks, And I hopes you enjoy!

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
A small note....

The non-c&f stuff is c&f allso if you say it in a way taking it to the extreme.

like one....
her: "I want to hang out with my friends"
you: "That's awesome... did I mention I love you?"

I mean... how can anybody say THAT, without sounding sarcastic? I would have to really restrain myself to keep a straight face sayin that :)

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
her: "I want to hang out with my friends"
you: "in that case i'll go sit in the corner and cry, call me when ur done."

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IM getting tired of commenting on the same sh1t, but it seems every day same threads are created.

Anyway, last time. Do not overuse this stuff.. You might think C+F is awesome.. but some of the examples here are just not gonna work in your favour in real world. There are many girls out there who do not have good enough sense of humor and will consider you a self centered jerk..and no that doesnt mean they will like you, it means you should leave them alone and go your own way..

On the other hand, a little C+F plus having some BALLS to ACT C+F sometimes could be the best flirting in the world.

What do i mean?
Talking example-
Her: "What do you think of my butt?"
you - "I cant tell with those jeans on, take em off"...

Or.. since i aint scared to flirt... Give her a nice slap, or a nice grope on the butt, and say "It's alright.." Or "Handles nice" whatever.. Just making a point that sometimes acting CF is better than speaking it.. espeically when a girl is trying to make you touch her "Here, touch my tits' you take a step back and say ... "Haha, i know you want me to, but..." and grab her butt or give her a kiss, w/e

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many girls out there who do not have good enough sense of humor and will consider you a self centered jerk.
Thats good because I only date women WITH a sense of humor. But RARELY do I ever overuse this stuff.

For instance, if I am walking with a girl and their has not been a laugh for a little bit, then I'd think of something spontaneous and funny. I have never once came across a girl that did not have enough of a sense of humor that I could not make them laugh.

But Oxide, this post is so old that you might not read this, however if you do YOU OWE ME DANCE LESSONS!!!! Ok, we're even.:eek:

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, most of this stuff is pretty crappy. It's mostly ****y and nothing else.
I'm not saying that i'm an expert on this, but the last girl i used c+f well with and got best repsonses with, i didn't say anything like any of your examples. I think if i had, i would be labeled lame or arrogant.

Actually, i think you are a lot like krassus in your c+f style. ;)