"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Reddit post: Perfect guy but HEIGHT BOTHERS ME

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
lmao all male midgets instant redpilled from young age


women need to stop being this shallow, it is not stoneage where man size means his ability to get food


oh lmao thats islam, even islam women a re picky
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
The average height for a US man is 5'9. If this guy is 5'2, man, I feel sorry for him. The average height is many Asian countries is only 5'4, I'd consider moving there if it were me. I'm only 5'8 and can honestly say that height has never affected my dating or sex life.

Only 13% of US male population is 6'0 or over. How many 6'0+ men actually have game, $, charisma, are fit--I did the math once and posted it here and it's like 1-200,000. So height isn't everything. Plus, I have panache, am very fit, ripped like Hugh Jackman, and can box like Evander so never have a problem handling myself.

I will say that on OLD, and maybe it's just me, but an inordinate number of women I check out are 5'7 or taller which seems strange.
 

AceDB

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
24
Age
36
5'2 for a man is 7 inches below avg. I wouldn't want a 4'8 woman either. **** I don't even like women below 5'4
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
5'2 for a man is 7 inches below avg. I wouldn't want a 4'8 woman either. **** I don't even like women below 5'4
Dave perhaps you should think how other people in the predicament of being short are going to feel when you type this. This is part of emotional intelligence, that is looking at the Grander purpose of your words and how they may affect others.

I recommended you strive to work on this part of yourself. I can see much improvement to come in this area.
 

AceDB

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
24
Age
36
Dave perhaps you should think how other people in the predicament of being short are going to feel when you type this. This is part of emotional intelligence, that is looking at the Grander purpose of your words and how they may affect others.

I recommended you strive to work on this part of yourself. I can see much improvement to come in this area.
I'm just being honest

Nothing the girl said in the OP is unrealistic
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Replace “tall” with “fat”, get a man to post it about a woman and sit back and watch the fireworks.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
The average height for a US man is 5'9. If this guy is 5'2, man, I feel sorry for him. The average height is many Asian countries is only 5'4, I'd consider moving there if it were me. I'm only 5'8 and can honestly say that height has never affected my dating or sex life.

Only 13% of US male population is 6'0 or over. How many 6'0+ men actually have game, $, charisma, are fit--I did the math once and posted it here and it's like 1-200,000. So height isn't everything. Plus, I have panache, am very fit, ripped like Hugh Jackman, and can box like Evander so never have a problem handling myself.

I will say that on OLD, and maybe it's just me, but an inordinate number of women I check out are 5'7 or taller which seems strange.
Women don’t want AVERAGE. They ALL are fighting for the top 20%, maybe even 3%. Average gets you nowhere with women these days.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I actually sympathize with her as she mentioned that her concern isnt for herself but rather for her future kids (especially if it's a boy).

I personally would never procreate with a short woman simply because i wouldnt want to d@mn my children (especially a son) to life as a 5'4" male....

It's the responsible choice.

EDIT::: I certainly dont mean to be hurtful towards guys on the shorter side. I'm just advising that men must exercise responsibility when chosing a mate because it is your children that will bear the consequences of those choices....
 
Last edited:

AceDB

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
24
Age
36
I actually sympathize with her as she mentioned that her concern isnt for herself but rather for her future kids (especially if it's a boy).

I personally would never procreate with a short woman simply because i wouldnt want to d@mn my children (especially a son) to life as a 5'4" male....

It's the responsible choice.

EDIT::: I certainly dont mean to be hurtful towards guys on the shorter side. I'm just advising that men must exercise responsibility when chosing a mate because it is your children that will bear the consequences of those choices....
I agree. Especially with her being so short, her boys would be doomed to be in that 5'2 to 5'5 range, which totally sucks ass

I would have a problem with this if she was complaining about a guy being 5'9 or 5'10
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm always on my guard when I'm dealing business with a really short guy.

Slimey mother fvckers are real cunning.

No doubt this fella will get married and probably cheat on the wife with a harem of nurses.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
wrong. I have a good looking very muscular and toned all american looking white friend who has been rejected tons and tons and tons for his height (5'5)
Most men have no empathy and have no idea what it's like to be a manlet. They will tell you "its all in your head bro you just gotta be confident." If you get ripped and become a gymcel these same guys will Sh1t on you and accuse you of overcompensating because youre a manlet.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
She is projecting her own insecurities onto the guy..and her future children as well (because she was bullied for her height as a kid). She's going to be a mess of a mother anyway. People rarely overcome their childhood insecurities. She's going to need therapy and a lot of self love. I say good riddance. The guy is a doctor. He won't have problems finding a woman even with his height.

Remember guys, when women are obsessed about a quality you don't have, they are really projecting their own insecurities. They themselves lack it. But instead of coming to terms with it, they expect the world - or relationships to give it to them. These women are needy and neurotic and will never be happy until they reconcile their own insecurities. Even if the woman does find a guy to fill her black hole, it is only a temporary bandaid. It won't be for long until she comes up with a bigger laundry list of things that he lacks (but it's really her own lack).
I have a stupid theory abt this and handbags, through my dating experience.

I mean with insecurities.

The bigger the handbag the bigger her insecurities.

But its generally one of my "rules of engagement" with women for many years now.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have a stupid theory abt this and handbags, through my dating experience.

I mean with insecurities.

The bigger the handbag the bigger her insecurities.

But its generally one of my "rules of engagement" with women for many years now.
Funny enough, in Las Vegas, if a woman sits at the bar by herself and sets down a very large handbag, odds are 99 percent that she's a hooker.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Funny enough, in Las Vegas, if a woman sits at the bar by herself and sets down a very large handbag, odds are 99 percent that she's a hooker.
That's a high enough percentage to make a stupid hypothesis look good.

Noticed how those with smaller handbags or just have a small carry on purse generally are more confident and fun?
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That's a high enough percentage to make a stupid hypothesis look good.

Noticed how those with smaller handbags or just have a small carry on purse generally are more confident and fun?
I never took notice of the traits associated with small handbags. I will from now on.

My only point is that I fully agree that big handbags equal a red flag.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top