MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,682
- Reaction score
- 5,126
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Dave perhaps you should think how other people in the predicament of being short are going to feel when you type this. This is part of emotional intelligence, that is looking at the Grander purpose of your words and how they may affect others.5'2 for a man is 7 inches below avg. I wouldn't want a 4'8 woman either. **** I don't even like women below 5'4
I'm just being honestDave perhaps you should think how other people in the predicament of being short are going to feel when you type this. This is part of emotional intelligence, that is looking at the Grander purpose of your words and how they may affect others.
I recommended you strive to work on this part of yourself. I can see much improvement to come in this area.
Women don’t want AVERAGE. They ALL are fighting for the top 20%, maybe even 3%. Average gets you nowhere with women these days.The average height for a US man is 5'9. If this guy is 5'2, man, I feel sorry for him. The average height is many Asian countries is only 5'4, I'd consider moving there if it were me. I'm only 5'8 and can honestly say that height has never affected my dating or sex life.
Only 13% of US male population is 6'0 or over. How many 6'0+ men actually have game, $, charisma, are fit--I did the math once and posted it here and it's like 1-200,000. So height isn't everything. Plus, I have panache, am very fit, ripped like Hugh Jackman, and can box like Evander so never have a problem handling myself.
I will say that on OLD, and maybe it's just me, but an inordinate number of women I check out are 5'7 or taller which seems strange.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
wrong. I have a good looking very muscular and toned all american looking white friend who has been rejected tons and tons and tons for his height (5'5)I notice the ok in looks, that was the dealbreaker.
I agree. Especially with her being so short, her boys would be doomed to be in that 5'2 to 5'5 range, which totally sucks assI actually sympathize with her as she mentioned that her concern isnt for herself but rather for her future kids (especially if it's a boy).
I personally would never procreate with a short woman simply because i wouldnt want to d@mn my children (especially a son) to life as a 5'4" male....
It's the responsible choice.
EDIT::: I certainly dont mean to be hurtful towards guys on the shorter side. I'm just advising that men must exercise responsibility when chosing a mate because it is your children that will bear the consequences of those choices....
Fat woman can still fukk Chad though while her male equivelant are preparing to rope.Replace “tall” with “fat”, get a man to post it about a woman and sit back and watch the fireworks.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most men have no empathy and have no idea what it's like to be a manlet. They will tell you "its all in your head bro you just gotta be confident." If you get ripped and become a gymcel these same guys will Sh1t on you and accuse you of overcompensating because youre a manlet.wrong. I have a good looking very muscular and toned all american looking white friend who has been rejected tons and tons and tons for his height (5'5)
I have a stupid theory abt this and handbags, through my dating experience.She is projecting her own insecurities onto the guy..and her future children as well (because she was bullied for her height as a kid). She's going to be a mess of a mother anyway. People rarely overcome their childhood insecurities. She's going to need therapy and a lot of self love. I say good riddance. The guy is a doctor. He won't have problems finding a woman even with his height.
Remember guys, when women are obsessed about a quality you don't have, they are really projecting their own insecurities. They themselves lack it. But instead of coming to terms with it, they expect the world - or relationships to give it to them. These women are needy and neurotic and will never be happy until they reconcile their own insecurities. Even if the woman does find a guy to fill her black hole, it is only a temporary bandaid. It won't be for long until she comes up with a bigger laundry list of things that he lacks (but it's really her own lack).
Funny enough, in Las Vegas, if a woman sits at the bar by herself and sets down a very large handbag, odds are 99 percent that she's a hooker.I have a stupid theory abt this and handbags, through my dating experience.
I mean with insecurities.
The bigger the handbag the bigger her insecurities.
But its generally one of my "rules of engagement" with women for many years now.
That's a high enough percentage to make a stupid hypothesis look good.Funny enough, in Las Vegas, if a woman sits at the bar by herself and sets down a very large handbag, odds are 99 percent that she's a hooker.
I never took notice of the traits associated with small handbags. I will from now on.That's a high enough percentage to make a stupid hypothesis look good.
Noticed how those with smaller handbags or just have a small carry on purse generally are more confident and fun?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.