Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reddit post: Perfect guy but HEIGHT BOTHERS ME

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
lmao all male midgets instant redpilled from young age

women need to stop being this shallow, it is not stoneage where man size means his ability to get food

oh lmao thats islam, even islam women a re picky

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average height for a US man is 5'9. If this guy is 5'2, man, I feel sorry for him. The average height is many Asian countries is only 5'4, I'd consider moving there if it were me. I'm only 5'8 and can honestly say that height has never affected my dating or sex life.

Only 13% of US male population is 6'0 or over. How many 6'0+ men actually have game, $, charisma, are fit--I did the math once and posted it here and it's like 1-200,000. So height isn't everything. Plus, I have panache, am very fit, ripped like Hugh Jackman, and can box like Evander so never have a problem handling myself.

I will say that on OLD, and maybe it's just me, but an inordinate number of women I check out are 5'7 or taller which seems strange.

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'2 for a man is 7 inches below avg. I wouldn't want a 4'8 woman either. **** I don't even like women below 5'4

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'2 for a man is 7 inches below avg. I wouldn't want a 4'8 woman either. **** I don't even like women below 5'4
Dave perhaps you should think how other people in the predicament of being short are going to feel when you type this. This is part of emotional intelligence, that is looking at the Grander purpose of your words and how they may affect others.

I recommended you strive to work on this part of yourself. I can see much improvement to come in this area.

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave perhaps you should think how other people in the predicament of being short are going to feel when you type this. This is part of emotional intelligence, that is looking at the Grander purpose of your words and how they may affect others.

I recommended you strive to work on this part of yourself. I can see much improvement to come in this area.
I'm just being honest

Nothing the girl said in the OP is unrealistic

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replace “tall” with “fat”, get a man to post it about a woman and sit back and watch the fireworks.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average height for a US man is 5'9. If this guy is 5'2, man, I feel sorry for him. The average height is many Asian countries is only 5'4, I'd consider moving there if it were me. I'm only 5'8 and can honestly say that height has never affected my dating or sex life.

Only 13% of US male population is 6'0 or over. How many 6'0+ men actually have game, $, charisma, are fit--I did the math once and posted it here and it's like 1-200,000. So height isn't everything. Plus, I have panache, am very fit, ripped like Hugh Jackman, and can box like Evander so never have a problem handling myself.

I will say that on OLD, and maybe it's just me, but an inordinate number of women I check out are 5'7 or taller which seems strange.
Women don’t want AVERAGE. They ALL are fighting for the top 20%, maybe even 3%. Average gets you nowhere with women these days.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually sympathize with her as she mentioned that her concern isnt for herself but rather for her future kids (especially if it's a boy).

I personally would never procreate with a short woman simply because i wouldnt want to d@mn my children (especially a son) to life as a 5'4" male....

It's the responsible choice.

EDIT::: I certainly dont mean to be hurtful towards guys on the shorter side. I'm just advising that men must exercise responsibility when chosing a mate because it is your children that will bear the consequences of those choices....

Last edited:

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually sympathize with her as she mentioned that her concern isnt for herself but rather for her future kids (especially if it's a boy).

I personally would never procreate with a short woman simply because i wouldnt want to d@mn my children (especially a son) to life as a 5'4" male....

It's the responsible choice.

EDIT::: I certainly dont mean to be hurtful towards guys on the shorter side. I'm just advising that men must exercise responsibility when chosing a mate because it is your children that will bear the consequences of those choices....
I agree. Especially with her being so short, her boys would be doomed to be in that 5'2 to 5'5 range, which totally sucks ass

I would have a problem with this if she was complaining about a guy being 5'9 or 5'10

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm always on my guard when I'm dealing business with a really short guy.

Slimey mother fvckers are real cunning.

No doubt this fella will get married and probably cheat on the wife with a harem of nurses.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong. I have a good looking very muscular and toned all american looking white friend who has been rejected tons and tons and tons for his height (5'5)
Most men have no empathy and have no idea what it's like to be a manlet. They will tell you "its all in your head bro you just gotta be confident." If you get ripped and become a gymcel these same guys will Sh1t on you and accuse you of overcompensating because youre a manlet.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She is projecting her own insecurities onto the guy..and her future children as well (because she was bullied for her height as a kid). She's going to be a mess of a mother anyway. People rarely overcome their childhood insecurities. She's going to need therapy and a lot of self love. I say good riddance. The guy is a doctor. He won't have problems finding a woman even with his height.

Remember guys, when women are obsessed about a quality you don't have, they are really projecting their own insecurities. They themselves lack it. But instead of coming to terms with it, they expect the world - or relationships to give it to them. These women are needy and neurotic and will never be happy until they reconcile their own insecurities. Even if the woman does find a guy to fill her black hole, it is only a temporary bandaid. It won't be for long until she comes up with a bigger laundry list of things that he lacks (but it's really her own lack).
I have a stupid theory abt this and handbags, through my dating experience.

I mean with insecurities.

The bigger the handbag the bigger her insecurities.

But its generally one of my "rules of engagement" with women for many years now.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have a stupid theory abt this and handbags, through my dating experience.

I mean with insecurities.

The bigger the handbag the bigger her insecurities.

But its generally one of my "rules of engagement" with women for many years now.
Funny enough, in Las Vegas, if a woman sits at the bar by herself and sets down a very large handbag, odds are 99 percent that she's a hooker.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Funny enough, in Las Vegas, if a woman sits at the bar by herself and sets down a very large handbag, odds are 99 percent that she's a hooker.
That's a high enough percentage to make a stupid hypothesis look good.

Noticed how those with smaller handbags or just have a small carry on purse generally are more confident and fun?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That's a high enough percentage to make a stupid hypothesis look good.

Noticed how those with smaller handbags or just have a small carry on purse generally are more confident and fun?
I never took notice of the traits associated with small handbags. I will from now on.

My only point is that I fully agree that big handbags equal a red flag.