Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill vs Black pill

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , your main problem is not that you are ugly per see

your biggest problem is that you are trying to blame someone else or the circumstances for you problems

the truth is that you do not get laid because you do not approach :)

even if you would sleep with a woman every 200 approaches , this will take what ?

like 700 minutes maybe , which is like 12 hours

you can easily reach this stats in 1 month

this means that every 1 month you have the potential to sleep with at least a decent woman

I think that this is more interesting , then to masturbate mentally and follow what wired guys say
I'm good with an opportunity cost like that. Oh, and BTW, each single approach could take between 30 min - 1 hour on average if you factor in locating a venue to do approaches, working the nerve to do an approach, lingering around to look for a target, not enough girls to approach at a given time, etc.... that would probably be closer to like 2000 hours.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm good with an opportunity cost like that. Oh, and BTW, each single approach could take between 30 min - 1 hour on average if you factor in locating a venue to do approaches, working the nerve to do an approach, lingering around to look for a target, not enough girls to approach at a given time, etc.... that would probably be closer to like 2000 hours.
The more experience you get , the less time it will take to reach those 200 approaches , as most of the time “used” is mainly most of the time will be “used” on you , not doing the approach per se . Basically most of the time initially will have no productivity , as you use it on non - approach matters :)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got the results in. I have to lose weight drastically and stick to women over the age of 35 y/o and got the same SEA line and warm approach is recommended. The biggest issue is weight and it looks more obvious on my face that I'm older. Youthmaxxing was suggested.

Based on the feedback, it appears this was all in my head after all and the Red-pill wins because weight is under my control and then meeting women that are over 35 y/o (can't go lower because I don't look youthful enough unless I heavily youthmaxx with hair-transplants, surgical lifts, or wrinkle removal OR I end up betabuxxing or go to SEA) through social circle/warm approach once the weight is gone.

This is a good feedback since it shatters any myth that it's "over for me" or that the black-pill is real since there is a HUGE potential to looksmaxx by losing weight or looking more youthful and I'm not black/ethnic enough to not be able to benefit from JBW myself, which means that could be in my head too. Good height for my age.

Staggering opportunity lost because of failure to lose weight over the years. Will therefore put my focus on diet/weight reduction otherwise I am a troll if I don't shed the bf %. My facial definition is basically "fatted out" all over which is wrecking everything.

Last edited:

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a mix between red and black pill. The problem with Red Pill is thinking that if you're lower on the totem pole (Indian, short, dark, bald, etc) can attract a very above-average white girl. You might see some exceptions but that's like winning the lottery.

It doesn't mean if you're below average you'll die alone. You can improve to be able to bed or even wife-up a good looking young and beautiful girl. But most likely abroad where your SMV is higher. If you're a man, you can travel to +50 countries were you can find good looking women willing to marry your ugly ass if you've been born in a 1st world country.

Everything goes back to supply and demand.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am closer to red pill than black pill. There are some black pill content creators that make a lot of sense, such as Wheat Waffles.

Black pill has been gaining in popularity since the mid-2010s.