Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill vs Black pill

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come across this youtube channel yesterday:

It has a bunch of amazing videos that I think are spot on. For example, cold approach is 60% looks and 30% game and online dating is 90% looks, and there are graphs showing various game level and looks and how much game is needed, etc.... He also is offering a service to get people's looks analyzed and scored and what is their lookmax potential. The general idea is that if you are sub-5 in looks (after looksmaxxing) then the black-pill applies. However, if you are between 5-7 in looks after looksmaxxing or are just sub-5 but can looksmax to a higher than 5 then you are in the borderline case where having tight/smooth game can work with cold approach.

Other good nuggets of info is not to approach girls in social circles, at work after you get rejected the first time. If you get rejected twice in the social circle, then you've poisoned the well.

This could provide to be a definitive answer between the arguments of red-pill (confidence, game, personality) vs black-pill (height, face, race, etc...), and also bridge what is an ever increasing divide. This is as to whether self-improvement really works and there is hope (ie if I"m a black-pilled normie and can looksmax and improve on game and see results from cold approaching), or whether whether that is not going to be true in my case.

There are lots of issues covered on that channel, but they've left out JBW because they are worried about being demonitized or being banned on youtube. For that Incel TV is the best channel. For purposes of this thread the JBW factor will be ignored and will only come into play if I'm my looks is too high for the treatment/results that I may feel I'm getting.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which video is the cold approach one

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion of course - but I disagree with you @corrector passing off "black pill" as if it is something that is based upon physical traits. Black pill is a reference to a negative mindset that you can't get women. It is a fatalistic attitude that men, mostly incels, take because they think they are limited by something. Whether that is age, race, money, etc., who cares. Saying "well - my face is only a "4" so I will never get women" or "well I am only 5'6 so my options are severely limited" or "well I make $40k per year so I can't get women" is 100% arbitrary and self-defeating. Black pill mindset offers nothing of value whatsoever.

Red-pill on the other hand encourages self-improvement and confidence building - and NOT just with women. There is no cutoff for who can use these techniques either. Joe Dirt the janitor can use them just as easily as Brad Pitt. Will they have the same results? Of course not. That isn't reality. But you work your ass off with self-improvement and learn how to be confident and you will get results - with women and in life in general.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion of course - but I disagree with you @corrector passing off "black pill" as if it is something that is based upon physical traits. Black pill is a reference to a negative mindset that you can't get women. It is a fatalistic attitude that men, mostly incels, take because they think they are limited by something. Whether that is age, race, money, etc., who cares. Saying "well - my face is only a "4" so I will never get women" or "well I am only 5'6 so my options are severely limited" or "well I make $40k per year so I can't get women" is 100% arbitrary and self-defeating. Black pill mindset offers nothing of value whatsoever.

Red-pill on the other hand encourages self-improvement and confidence building - and NOT just with women. There is no cutoff for who can use these techniques either. Joe Dirt the janitor can use them just as easily as Brad Pitt. Will they have the same results? Of course not. That isn't reality. But you work your ass off with self-improvement and learn how to be confident and you will get results - with women and in life in general.
Fair enough. However, I'd argue that any limitations of any mindset SHOULD at least be real and not imaginary. Some sort of analysis of my face / bone structure should be able to separate fact from fiction. What better validation for red-pill than a black-pill site to claim, yeah, I have potential to looksmax and gamemaxx and I can potentially be successful by suggesting that my looksmax version is beyond 5 or some higher number. In that case the black-pill being applied in my cases loses legitimacy so the arguments that you have would be moot.

Suppose my face is not a 4. I'm higher than 5'6, probably more like 5'10. My height is definitely in the normie/borderline category.
Again, finding out the objective facts of how my face looks like is the only way to see if black-pill can even apply in the first place.

Good contribution to this thread BTW.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My childhood friend has a lazy eye and gets laid, this guy like barely showers and talks about anime all the time, constantly does all the Naruto sign language whatever it is, guy is just himself, he's a smelly nerd that looks funny, but he just owns it.

I got another friend, she's got burn scars across 80% of her body, still, she just owns it.

These two, like inspire my life, If I feel like I'm getting down, these 2 just lift my spirits with just being themselves, it's inspiring because it reminds me that I have no excuse.

You need to get inspired.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My childhood friend has a lazy eye and gets laid, this guy like barely showers and talks about anime all the time, constantly does all the Naruto sign language whatever it is, guy is just himself, he's a smelly nerd that looks funny, but he just owns it.
That doesn't give me enough information. He might be over a 5 in looks despite the lazy eye and have smooth game. Maybe he has a 8 + face except for that eye. What is his frequency of getting laid and what type of hb women is he getting laid with?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT said:
I got another friend, she's got burn scars across 80% of her body, still, she just owns it.
Women have no right to claim blackpill/incel because women are by default always going to be desirable.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT said:
These two, like inspire my life, If I feel like I'm getting down, these 2 just lift my spirits with just being themselves, it's inspiring because it reminds me that I have no excuse.

You need to get inspired.

This is an inspiring thread. If I wasn't inspired then I wouldn't care to get to the truth.

What is needed is "good information". Having bad information or insufficient information is not helpful at getting to the truth of a matter.

Now I get ardent red-pillers will come out of the woodwork on a thread like this.

The videos on that channel referenced would call it virtue signaling.

You share a video for me to watch. I won't mind watching your video, but at least go into the youtube channel and look at one or a few videos and see if this guy has a point. I may be giving him business in a few days to evaluate my face and looksmatch potential. The best way to angle this is to see if there is any validity in his videos by looking at them. If you ignore the channel/videos or what I am saying and just saying I'm sounding bitter and uninspired.....that's what the videos say that red-pillers say about black-pillers which is why you don't hear many people talking like this. Of course, who wants to sound bitter?

The thing is the videos I watched already anticipated what red-pillers would respond and it has insights. I binged all the videos overnight. The way the material was presented, I couldn't stop watching almost every single video.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come across this youtube channel yesterday:

It has a bunch of amazing videos that I think are spot on. For example, cold approach is 60% looks and 30% game and online dating is 90% looks, and there are graphs showing various game level and looks and how much game is needed, etc.... He also is offering a service to get people's looks analyzed and scored and what is their lookmax potential. The general idea is that if you are sub-5 in looks (after looksmaxxing) then the black-pill applies. However, if you are between 5-7 in looks after looksmaxxing or are just sub-5 but can looksmax to a higher than 5 then you are in the borderline case where having tight/smooth game can work with cold approach.

Other good nuggets of info is not to approach girls in social circles, at work after you get rejected the first time. If you get rejected twice in the social circle, then you've poisoned the well.

This could provide to be a definitive answer between the arguments of red-pill (confidence, game, personality) vs black-pill (height, face, race, etc...), and also bridge what is an ever increasing divide. This is as to whether self-improvement really works and there is hope (ie if I"m a black-pilled normie and can looksmax and improve on game and see results from cold approaching), or whether whether that is not going to be true in my case.

There are lots of issues covered on that channel, but they've left out JBW because they are worried about being demonitized or being banned on youtube. For that Incel TV is the best channel. For purposes of this thread the JBW factor will be ignored and will only come into play if I'm my looks is too high for the treatment/results that I may feel I'm getting.
Thanks for sharing. Never a bad thing to have different perspectives and continuing to learn different aspects of the "game" but yes, don't confuse those two terms. @Barrister laid it out nicely.

Modern Man Advice

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't give me enough information. He might be over a 5 in looks despite the lazy eye and have smooth game. Maybe he has a 8 + face except for that eye. What is his frequency of getting laid and what type of hb women is he getting laid with?
Before I go into this, I want you to just entertain me in an answer: Do standards matter if your a virgin or have extreme approach anxiety? Why do they matter?

Im gonna answer you now in another post, I just wanted to extend that branch of thinking out.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women have no right to claim blackpill/incel because women are by default always going to be desirable.

This is an inspiring thread. If I wasn't inspired then I wouldn't care to get to the truth.

What is needed is "good information". Having bad information or insufficient information is not helpful at getting to the truth of a matter.

Now I get ardent red-pillers will come out of the woodwork on a thread like this.

The videos on that channel referenced would call it virtue signaling.

You share a video for me to watch. I won't mind watching your video, but at least go into the youtube channel and look at one or a few videos and see if this guy has a point. I may be giving him business in a few days to evaluate my face and looksmatch potential. The best way to angle this is to see if there is any validity in his videos by looking at them. If you ignore the channel/videos or what I am saying and just saying I'm sounding bitter and uninspired.....that's what the videos say that red-pillers say about black-pillers which is why you don't hear many people talking like this. Of course, who wants to sound bitter?

The thing is the videos I watched already anticipated what red-pillers would respond and it has insights. I binged all the videos overnight. The way the material was presented, I couldn't stop watching almost every single video.
Dude is straight up ugly, give him maybe a 3/10.
He pulls a 5, maybe a 6, these chick's are mostly those weirdos that dress up as furries and have problems.

What is with the resentment? Did you know the term incel was coined by a woman? If your interested in the history, provide the article. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45284455

Truth is simply that which is in accordance with fact or reality. I see a lot of opinions, a lot of beliefs, but I think facts do not interface very well with Black Pill, like for example, the rejection of self development, how can you factually tell me that inspired self development won't help you? This is denial to me; you being a better you every day is going to help, anecdotes are not facts.

Truth has nothing to do with information, it deals with facts and reality, as stated above.

Red Pill is about working hard, if you want to talk to me about anything other than hard work, I'm good on that conversation, I've been there, i have enough life experience to know where any nuance of any conversation other than hard work leads to... Nowhere I want to be.

Let me put this into perspective: Psychopaths like to watch violent videos online and they can't stop watching those videos, they'll watch them all and they feel an attachment to those channels... Said channels might become popular, might be targeted at psychopaths, but all that means is that those videos are tailored for that audience and it isn't surprising said audience gravitates towards them... There is no profound meaning, the content is simply tailored.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I go into this, I want you to just entertain me in an answer: Do standards matter if your a virgin or have extreme approach anxiety? Why do they matter?

Im gonna answer you now in another post, I just wanted to extend that branch of thinking out.
Standards that I have for women, or standards that women have for me?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is straight up ugly, give him maybe a 3/10.
He pulls a 5, maybe a 6, these chick's are mostly those weirdos that dress up as furries and have problems.
How does he pull? Social circle, cold approach or online? These women sound like two points higher than his lookmatch, but admittedly, not the type of women I'd likely be interested in since I also have standards too.

His is face a 3/10 or his body or both? Did he gymmax/looksmax to get that 3/10? He has smooth game?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT said:
What is with the resentment? Did you know the term incel was coined by a woman? If your interested in the history, provide the article. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45284455
That was coined before Tinder and other dating apps and the social media revolution. It was coined in a different world in the past where it was possible for some females to be incel, but not in 2021. This is a dystopian future of that past world. Its not being resentful, it's getting with the times. This is not 1995, it's 2021.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT said:
Truth is simply that which is in accordance with fact or reality. I see a lot of opinions, a lot of beliefs, but I think facts do not interface very well with Black Pill, like for example, the rejection of self development, how can you factually tell me that inspired self development won't help you? This is denial to me; you being a better you every day is going to help, anecdotes are not facts.
The red-pillers sometimes deny self-development if it's a pathetic attempt to attract women. The red-pill would say a couple of things about the gym for example: 1) You go the gym primarily to work-out and not to socialize. 2) You are going to the gym primarily for the health-benefits and to be in better shape so you'll feel good about yourself. Attracting women should always be a secondary goal or by-product. So, nobody would say go to the gym for x amount of times and you'll automatically get a gf.

Black-pill would cut to the chase and assume you are never going to the gym for yourself, its because your thirsty soul wants a gf and its a cope that you are really doing it for you. If you knew the truth that it would not help you at all, even as a by-product to get a gf, then at least you have a choice. No false hope, just the truth. Either the gym can cut it or it won't help. That's determined by your face. Therefore, if your face is genetically attractive enough then gymmaxxing would work and you can be honest about your intentions. Otherwise why lie to yourself about gymmaxxing just to feel disappointed when only other guys are interested in you, lol!

Maybe it's about making an informed choice before you decide to invest allot of time into something.

Take cold approaching. Would you like to know upfront that you'll get 1 in 50 if you cold approach as opposed to 1 in 1000 and get really brutal rejections including the police being called? Again, it's making an informed choice. Are you opposed to someone making an informed choice before undertaking to do something? That's called working smart, not just working hard. You need to make sure there is a foundation before you build a house. If you work hard and build a house without the proper planning and foundation, then it will fall down and be a wasted effort of hard work. So, in this sense, black-pill can be a tool to see if it's worth the effort of self-improvement with a specific mindset to get a good gf at the end of the day, or if you are fooling yourself.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your standards when considering an approach
I'm not doing approaches at the moment since I don't have the time. I'm busy with this business I'm working on and can't distract myself with such things.

I just binged a bunch of videos last night one time and made this thread, that's all. Thought they were interesting.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if self improvement won't make a difference, I guess it's time for all the black pilled to accept life with fatties or sex dolls. Here's an example. I have a relative who is about a 6. He is with a female that is about a 1.5 on the scale. He is a drug addict, but she is with him till the end. Loyal to the bone. Puts up with the bs of him being an addict. Why? His value is so much higher than hers. There is always a choice.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, even if I'm not cold approaching at the moment, insights into my facial / looks can also inform me on whether I'm missing out on an opportunity cost by not doing anything. I'd still probably like to know, after hypothetically looksmaxxing, ideally what the numbers would be with various skill-sets? Would it be 1:50 with some mild rejections here and there, or a brutal 1:1000 with some harsh rejections or better numbers than 1:50? 1:50 ratio or better could still construct that I'm potentially missing out in something vs 1:1000 which would be whatever. I think its counter-productive to dismiss or even make excuses about cold approach or approach in general without some sort of finality as to where my looks go in all that.

Reaction score
Red pill has become a meme at this point. There's blue pill, purple pill, and black pill. The loud red pillers are just black pillers that don't want to come out of the closet essentially.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black pill mindset offers nothing of value whatsoever.
Disagree, it offers a tiny bit of comfort for those without any generally speaking.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, it offers a tiny bit of comfort for those without any generally speaking.
Every single man here has been through that mindset, the only difference is we were not content being there and decided to take fate into our own hands by taking the Red Pill.

Black Pill is essentially limbo, and I'm not looking down, again, we've all been there, but why suffer when you don't have to.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not doing approaches at the moment since I don't have the time. I'm busy with this business I'm working on and can't distract myself with such things.

I just binged a bunch of videos last night one time and made this thread, that's all. Thought they were interesting.
Naw bro, I'm sorry but I'm not buying this, approaches don't have to be an hour of your time, do 3 a day, takes 5 minutes, I've saw you on So Suave a lot so how can you be here, while working on your business, while claiming you don't have time to approach.

This is what in saying and again, I'm not looking down, I'm telling you approaches will benefit your game more than any video or any post on here, maybe read what you want from the DJ Bible and just apply it.

This is what I meant by getting inspired, get inspired to make an approach. No standards, just go.